Re: Asian giant for HC

What an ugly day today!!!

You are up early.</P>

Call it now. How long before Jerry Jonese tries to recruit Chris Henry?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

You are up early.</p>

Call it now. How long before Jerry Jonese tries to recruit Chris Henry?</p>[/quote]

Yeah I actually woke up at 5AM, watched the news till 6AM then fell asleep again....

I am sure he will make a bid for CH, and let it happen, he will have a thug team....

He'll never have all of his players playing 100% at the same time....

Has anyone here really been affected by the latest housing crisis, gas prices and the economy as a whole?

Other than gas and paying more at the grocery, so far it hasn't really affected me all that much. (knock on wood) But I am interested to hear from my fellow staff members!!!!

Thoughts?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Has anyone here really been affected by the latest housing crisis, gas prices and the economy as a whole?

Other than gas and paying more at the grocery, so far it hasn't really affected me all that much. (knock on wood) But I am interested to hear from my fellow staff members!!!!

Thoughts?
    [/quote]I dunno about this housing crisis.... Here's a house I'm looking at, doesn't seem to be too impacted..</P>

http://www.laffins.com/?cf=mls%2Fdet...;mls=200801389</P>

My portfolio's value hasn't changed in a year, despite adding 20k or so to it... </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Has anyone here really been affected by the latest housing crisis, gas prices and the economy as a whole?

Thoughts?
    [/quote]I dunno about this housing crisis.... Here's a house I'm looking at, doesn't seem to be too impacted..</p>

http://www.laffins.com/?cf=mls%2Fdet...;mls=200801389</p>

My portfolio's value hasn't changed in a year, despite adding 20k or so to it... </p>[/quote]

Very nice! I love the neutral interior, looks very cozy and clean...

Is that a 3 car garage? 2 car and 1 attached?

I like the nice flat street as well....

How soon are you looking to buy? You can probably pick it up 10% cheaper by fall time...

<H3 class=post-title>See they are all from Florida!</H3>
    <H3 class=post-title></H3>
    <H3 class=post-title>Heather Ayers, Flees Scene of Drunk Driving Accident, Leaves Daughter, 6, Behind Because "That’s What They Do on COPs." </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>Another "Mother of the Year" Finalist and this one is no April Fools joke. Heather Ayers, 29, was reportedly involved in a drunk driving incident in Brevard County, Florida Tuesday night and allegedly fled the scene. That's not so unusual, but the fact that she left her 6-year-old daughter--and four other injured people--at the scene where the car had flipped over several times, raised a few eyebrows in court. But even the judge was a bit put off when he found out her reasoning for running: according to the state trooper's notes, Ayers reportedly told him that ". . . she'd been driving around drinking since 5 p.m. with her daughter and ran from the scene because that’s what they do on COPs." COPs, of course, is the long running reality TV show on FOX that shows real police officers doing their jobs, sometimes arresting stupid criminals. Enough said. At right, Heather Ayers mug shot from <FONT color=#225588>WFTV</FONT>.
    Here's more on the story from <FONT color=#225588>My Fox Orlando</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>The Florida Highway Patrol said Heather Ayers, 29 ,was driving North on I-95 just past Wickham Road in Brevard County when she rear-ended the car in front of her. That car flipped several times in the median.

Troopers say three of the four passengers in the first car were ejected. Ayers wound up crossing southbound 95 and slammed into some bushes. Troopers said that's when Ayers jumped and ran leaving the scene and her six year old daughter in the back seat of her car.

She was arrested and made her first court appearance Wednesday. The judge could not believe what was written in the troopers report.

"He smelled a strong odor of alcohol on her breath. She was yelling F-you. get me off this bus.," The judge read aloud from the troopers paper work.

"I was worried about my daughter,” Ayers replied. “She's six”

The judge continued to read more of the trooper’s notes aloud.

"She was drinking at home and had 2 beers because of an argument with her step father. She stated she'd been driving around drinking since 5 p.m. with her daughter and ran from the scene because that’s what they do on Cops."

The arrest makes DUI number two for Ayers. She was convicted on DUI charges in Tennessee three years ago. Between the first and the second DUI offense and the nature of the injuries troopers say she caused Tuesday, the Judge set Ayers bond at $190,000.</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

Another one!</P>

</P>
    <H3 class=post-title>Jaime M. Foss, 31, Arrested for Sex With Boy, 15, One Hour Before Going to Court on Charges of Having Sex With Underage Boy </H3>
    <P class=post-title>Here's more from the <FONT color=#666666>Milwaukee Journal Sentinel</FONT>:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>West Bend police Lt. Jim Flitter said officers were investigating a theft case in which the boy was a suspect. When they went to West Bend West High School, where he is a student, they found he was truant and went to Foss' house after the boy's uncle said they might find him there, Flitter said.
    Police went to the house about noon and found the boy. Foss arrived about 10 minutes later, Flitter said.
    Foss told police that she knew the boy was at her house, and that they had been together for most of the day, Flitter said.
    Foss was charged March 20 with three counts of sexual assault of a child younger than 16. If convicted, she could be imprisoned up to 40 years on each count.
    She was freed from the Washington County Jail on March 20 after posting $500 bail and on condition that she have no contact with the boy.
    According to a criminal complaint, Foss confessed to having sex with the boy in early March at her home, including at least one instance when her children were in the house.
    The two met at Calvary Assembly of God church in West Bend, where Foss had been employed as a part-time temporary aide in the church's day care center. Authorities learned of the relationship after a member of the church called them, officials said.
    The complaint says Foss and the boy called off their relationship until the boy reached 18. Foss told investigators that she told boy to "live his life" for the next three years, "and if she is still single when he is 18, they can start a relationship," the complaint says. </BLOCKQUOTE>

um..[*-)]
    Alrighty Matt Leinart

All-Pro

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

um..[*-)]
    Alrighty Matt Leinart
    [/quote]

That's disturbing.