Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey , the first pic is a beach about 3 miles from where i live. it's really busy in summer, but over the winter there's nobody there at all!
    [/quote]wear the fox hat?</P>

Back in February, Barron Hilton - the younger brother of Paris and Nikki – was arrested for DUI. His BAL was .14, almost twice the legal limit. Actually, since Barron is 18, and 21 is the legal drinking age, even a .01 BAL is illegal. He also had a fake ID and ran over an attendant at a Malibu gas station. But since all of this happened in California, he will of course do no jail time. People magazine says...
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Barron pleaded no contest to driving under the influence Wednesday and was sentenced by a Malibu court to three years probation and was ordered to visit a morgue.
    Barron, 18, also pleaded no contest to having a fake ID. A second DUI count and a charge of being an unlicensed driver were dropped, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office confirms.
    Barron was also sentenced to two alcohol education classes and had his license suspended for a year. He's due back in court on June 4 for a restitution hearing for the gas station employee's car he allegedly hit.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Let news of this judgment spread across the land. Drunk drivers of California, you have been warned. If you drive drunk, and almost kill countless others, you WILL go to a class and be inconvenienced for two, maybe even three hours. Also, you will take a field trip to the morgue. Mrs Dennison’s fourth grade class will also be there, and they will remember it as "totally boss and cool", but you will be forever haunted by your memories of the place where the Coke machine took your dollar.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey , the first pic is a beach about 3 miles from where i live. it's really busy in summer, but over the winter there's nobody there at all!
    [/quote]<font color="#000080" size="5"><u>wear the fox hat?</u></font></p>

Back in February, Barron Hilton - the younger brother of Paris and Nikki – was arrested for DUI. His BAL was .14, almost twice the legal limit. Actually, since Barron is 18, and 21 is the legal drinking age, even a .01 BAL is illegal. He also had a fake ID and ran over an attendant at a Malibu gas station. But since all of this happened in California, he will of course do no jail time. People magazine says...
    </p>
    <blockquote>Barron pleaded no contest to driving under the influence Wednesday and was sentenced by a Malibu court to three years probation and was ordered to visit a morgue.
    Barron, 18, also pleaded no contest to having a fake ID. A second DUI count and a charge of being an unlicensed driver were dropped, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office confirms.
    Barron was also sentenced to two alcohol education classes and had his license suspended for a year. He's due back in court on June 4 for a restitution hearing for the gas station employee's car he allegedly hit.</blockquote>

Let news of this judgment spread across the land. Drunk drivers of California, you have been warned. If you drive drunk, and almost kill countless others, you WILL go to a class and be inconvenienced for two, maybe even three hours. Also, you will take a field trip to the morgue. Mrs Dennison’s fourth grade class will also be there, and they will remember it as "totally boss and cool", but you will be forever haunted by your memories of the place where the Coke machine took your dollar.</p>[/quote]

just have a guess at pronouncing it.!!

the beach is at Achnahaird. i live in Achiltibuie

damn those almost celebrities and their getting away with stuff! it just isn't fair anymore!

just found a video on youtube. that's my blue car at 1minute.54. cooooool!!!! wonder why i wasn't at work!??? hmmmmm. can't remember now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5dMNUOcumA

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]just found a video on youtube. that's my blue car at 1minute.54. cooooool!!!! wonder why i wasn't at work!??? hmmmmm. can't remember now!

[/quote]</P>

dude you live in a beautiful place.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]just found a video on youtube. that's my blue car at 1minute.54. cooooool!!!! wonder why i wasn't at work!??? hmmmmm. can't remember now!

[/quote]</p>

dude you live in a beautiful place.</p>[/quote]

It used to look like that here in the northeast once, about 1,000 years ago.....[:$]

Duh!! She needs to prepare for 2012!!!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 25px 0pt 0pt 15px;" valign="bottom" width="1%"></td><td valign="bottom" width="99%"><div class="caption" style="padding: 25px 10px 0pt 15px;">Katie
    Couric, CBS News anchor and correspondent, may be leaving her job by as
    early as next January, well ahead of the 2011 end date on her contract,
    the Wall Street Journal reports.</div><div class="" id="viewRelatedPhotosLink" style="padding: 0pt 10px 0pt 15px;">View related photos</div></td></tr><tr><td>
    </td><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table><div><div class="textTimestamp"><span id="udtD"><span class="date">
    </span></span><script language="javascript">
    function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) {
    var n = document.getElementById("udtD");
    if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) {
    var dt = new DateTime();
    pdt = dt.T2D(pdt);
    if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));}
    }
    }
    UpdateTimeStamp('633433886454900000');</script></div></div><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>LOS
    ANGELES - The Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed CBS News executives
    and people close to Katie Couric, said on Wednesday she could leave her
    job as anchor of the "CBS Evening News" well before her contract
    expires in 2011.</p>

Veteran

[/quote]

I thought they looked like Scotland.

I firmly believe that Scotland may be the most beautiful place on earth. I have told my wife this many times. couple of years back we were there for my brother's wedding, as we drove through the Highlands she leaned over to me and said "NOW i know what you mean."

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey , the first pic is a beach about 3 miles from where i live. it's really busy in summer, but over the winter there's nobody there at all!
    [/quote]

I thought they looked like Scotland.

I firmly believe that Scotland may be the most beautiful place on earth. I have told my wife this many times. couple of years back we were there for my brother's wedding, as we drove through the Highlands she leaned over to me and said "NOW i know what you mean."
    [/quote]

yeah, it is a really nice place to live. check out my flickr page and you'll see some really cool photos. what parts have you been to?

All-Pro

I heard Katie is going to replace Larry King.</P>

Someone explain Larry King to me please...he has fathered multiple children with 7-9 wives...he can only have so much money...whats up with that? The man looks like Montgomery Burns on a bad day.</P>

Hey Andy,</P>

What's going on? </P>

On an unrelated note, gas prices were $4.00/gallon for super today.</P>