Re: Asian giant for HC

This has to be one of the dumbest things we have ever read about: a Deepwater, Missouri man, Ronald Long is in trouble with the law after his half-assed attempt to install a satellite TV dish on his house went horribly wrong. Here's more from the <FONT color=#225588>Sedalia Democrat</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A Deepwater woman died Saturday after being shot in the chest, according to the Henry County Sheriffís Department. Patsy D. Long, 34, was pronounced dead by Coroner Scott Largent just after 6 p.m.
    Long was shot by her husband Ronald Long outside their home just after 6 p.m., while she was assisting him with the installation of a satellite television system, according to a written statement by the Sheriffís Department.
    Ronald Long, 39, of 956 SE 1121, Deepwater, told deputies he had made several attempts to punch a hole through the exterior wall of the house, according to the report. When that did not work, Long told deputies he used a .22-caliber handgun to shoot through the wall from inside the home. His second shot hit Patsy Long in the chest, the report stated.
    Deputies are still investigating the death, and ďOnce we complete a diagram of the incident, we will be submitting everything to the prosecuting attorney and let him decide if he wants to press criminal charges,Ē said Major Robert Hills, of the Henry County Sheriffís Department.</BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]TV star slams Scientology, you should really read this and check out his youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m-IvvpK2E

<DIV class="gallery_container short">
    <P class=credit id=gallery_credit></P></DIV><SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">He also says: "Itís very, very dangerous for your spiritual, psychological, mental, emotional health and evolution. I think it stunts your evolution. If Scientology is real, then somethingís f---ed up."</SPAN><SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

<A id=1 name=1><FONT class=fox411hed>Television Star Exits Scientology</FONT></A></P>

Ruggedly handsome actor Jason Beghe was best man at the wedding of "X-Files" star David Duchovny (his childhood pal) and actress Tea Leoni. In 1998, he starred as Demi Mooreís love interest in "G.I. Jane." Heís been featured in numerous TV dramas such as "Criminal Minds," "Numb3rs" and "CSI."</P>

In 2005, Beghe appeared in promotional spots for the Church of Scientology. But now, Beghe has escaped the church after taking courses since 1994. Heís made a video thatís up on YouTube.</P>

This is what he has to say: "Scientology is destructive and a rip-off."</P>

</P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

You can see from the video that Beghe does not mince words. But his refreshing candor about the religion he joined in 1994 should shake the Celebrity Center to its core.</P>

"It ainít deliveriní what itís promised. It sure has not."</P>

The video is billed as a three-minute teaser to a longer interview with Beghe thatís on its way. But the short video packs a powerful punch. Beghe still uses a lot of Scientology lingo like "OT" and "clear." Still, itís quite easy to understand the point heís making. After 14 years and a tremendous amount of money, heís seeing Scientology in a different light.</P>

Beghe has completed so many courses that heís considered a top Scientologist, or "OT 5" ó similar to Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley. But Beghe reveals: "The further up the bridge, the worse you get."</P>

He adds: "I donít have an agenda. Iím just trying to help. I have the luxury of having gotten into Scientology and after having been in it, been out. And thatís a perspective that people who are still in and not out do not have."</P>

More to comeÖ</P></SPAN>

</P>

</SPAN>
    [/quote]</P>

Tom Cruise could be training an army of roller skating kitty cats with lasers on their heads that would turn non-believers into sandwiches, and it would still be the most rational and level headed thing Iíve heard about scientology in years. </P>

I guess not being master of your domain can be a good thing?</P>

LINK</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

Tom Cruise could be training an army of roller skating kitty cats with lasers on their heads that would turn non-believers into sandwiches, and it would still be the most rational and level headed thing Iíve heard about scientology in years. </p>[/quote]

The sad thing is that most people equate celebrities as having high intelligence. That actually doesn't say much about society as a whole...

Most celebrities are average in intelligence. With a small few that are brilliant and probably most that don't know the difference between a rat and an ungroomed cat....

The great thing is that we need to applaud the media in this case. Because scientology is absolutely fake but that is not why the media portrays it as bogus. They portray it as bogus because it doesn't fall into conservative christianianity/buddhist or any of the 3-5 main religions out there...

Even mormonism has a bit of a tough image to shed off....

So in this case, the media actually helps society indirectly....

Tom Cruise will go down as the biggest face of scientology when that religion finally gets exposed...and how easy it is to brainwash average celebrities with lots and lots of money....

In case you want to buy for Eli for his wedding.... here is their registry..

good way to get away with burglary is to wear all black and sneak in real quietly during the dead of night, driving very carefully to and from the scene of the crime, so as not to arouse any suspicion. William Johnson decided to do the opposite of all that. The Houston Chronicle says...

<BLOCKQUOTE>When William Johnson made a couple of suspicious U-Turns at the intersection of Texas 35 and 288 early Sunday a state trooper pulled him over.
    Then the trooper noticed a 6-foot alligator contentedly riding next to the back window of Johnson's car. Johnson advised the officer that there was a water moccasin snake in his car and that the snake had already bitten him on the hand.
    Early Sunday a resident of a local mobile home park said Johnson knocked on his door and asked for help hauling a big television out of a mobile home.
    "The neighbor told him that's not your house," the chief said.
    A few minutes later he was arrested by the trooper. He is now in the Brazoria County Jail, held on $25,000 bail on a burglary charge.
    A game warden took the alligator away.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

When asked for a statement, someone dumber was not available to comment, due to the fact that they donít exist.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]In case you want to buy for Eli for his wedding.... here is their registry..[/quote]

haha too funny....the wedding is in NJ??

I sure hope not....have it down south somewhere with some beautiful scenery......

Uh this would suck</P>

</P>

All-Pro

AG, JG, MJG, and fellow coaches and board members, your looking at the newest employee of UConn Football.

I had an interview today with the Equipment Manager and I seemed to impress him. I had a tour of the Football Complex and I start August 2nd. Can't wait. Thanks for all your support and believing in me as I continue my path to my dream job.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]AG, JG, MJG, and fellow coaches and board members, your looking at the newest employee of UConn Football.

I had an interview today with the Equipment Manager and I seemed to impress him. I had a tour of the Football Complex and I start August 2nd. Can't wait. Thanks for all your support and believing in me as I continue my path to my dream job.[/quote]congratulations!