Re: Asian giant for HC

<H1>Putin secretly divorces his wife and marries rhythmical gymnast Alina Kabaeva?</H1>

A recent issue of Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper said that Russia’s outgoing President Vladimir Putin was going to marry a girlwho is 30 years younger. Furthermore, the newspaper wrote that Putin secretly divorced his wife, Lyudmila Putin, in February of the current year. With reference to rumours, La Repubblica wrote that Putin was going to remarry on June 15,Whit Sunday. His new wife will be Alina Kabaeva, the rhythmic gymnast, who won a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics and obtained numerous European awards, the newspaper said. According to the newspaper, “Russians consider Kabaeva to be sexier than Sharapova and Kournikova.” After the Olympic Games in Athens Kabaeva gave up sport (read article) and decided to try her hand at cinema</P>

</P>

[quote user="BJacobs27"]AG, JG, MJG, and fellow coaches and board members, your looking at the newest employee of UConn Football.

I had an interview today with the Equipment Manager and I seemed to impress him. I had a tour of the Football Complex and I start August 2nd. Can't wait. Thanks for all your support and believing in me as I continue my path to my dream job.[/quote]

Congrats dude, life is short, live it up!

All-Pro

Thank you MJG and AG. I had enough fun the first 20 years of my life, it's time to work now lol.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]AG, JG, MJG, and fellow coaches and board members, your looking at the newest employee of UConn Football.

I had an interview today with the Equipment Manager and I seemed to impress him. I had a tour of the Football Complex and I start August 2nd. Can't wait. Thanks for all your support and believing in me as I continue my path to my dream job.[/quote]

Rock on BJacobs! Nice!
    Many congrats! [&lt;)]

What's everyone's opinion on trading Shockey? I'm not for it. I don't see Boss really making up the difference or Shocks blocking ability. Sounds like Ralphie has his mind made up.

All-Pro

Congrats!

And good luck.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In case you want to buy for Eli for his wedding.... here is their registry..[/quote]

haha too funny....the wedding is in NJ??

I sure hope not....have it down south somewhere with some beautiful scenery......
    [/quote]

Hoboken isn't too bad. It will probably have NYC in the background.

[quote user="Chopper"]

Hoboken isn't too bad. It will probably have NYC in the background.
    [/quote]

No, I agree, Hoboken is nice, especially at night with the hot city view...

But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...I figured Elisha would want to
    go back down South where probably 90% of his family and friends live with wide open space and scenery....

Veteran

Actually they're getting married in Mexico. Here's the link form TAGF:</P>

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20..._saturday.html</P>

AG-what is up with that Giggles person....now there is GigglesV?