Re: Asian giant for HC

<font face="Arial">[quote user="AsianGiant"]I believe there is law and order and some supreme being out there...

All of Earth's religion for the most part have the same principals...I don't think any one religion has it right...

There was a South Park episode where they died and went to heaven and they asked,
    "Ok, so who was right?"

And some angels said, "It was the Mormons..."

LOL....
    [/quote]

i remember that one! where saddam and the devil are gay lovers in hell?

i will go no further than to say, i have no belief what so ever in religion. 100% athiest. i have no problem with others who are religious, it's just not for me.
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">

i will go no further than to say, i have no belief what so ever in religion. 100% athiest. i have no problem with others who are religious, it's just not for me.
    </font>[/quote]

So you don't beleive anything at all after life?

<font face="Arial">[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]</font><font face="Arial">

[/quote]

So you don't beleive anything at all after life?

[/quote]

nope. i'm alive now, then i'll be dead.
    </font>

<font face="Arial">i'm one of those types that needs proof before i believe anything.
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">

nope. i'm alive now, then i'll be dead.
    </font>[/quote]

Wow, that's crazy.....I think most people 90% has to beleive life after death, it is the only thing we can hold onto because of the unknown. If you actually died and disappeared forever and that was proven, I think there would be total chaos....

I think development and evolution would come to a grinding halt because people would lose any real incentive to create anything....

I would like to meet the people who think they are Elvis reborn or some other person....that's the closest we can get to some form of reincarnation...

<font face="Arial">i guess that's why they call it belief, not fact. we'll find out one day i guess!</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">i guess that's why they call it belief, not fact. we'll find out one day i guess!</font>
    [/quote]

We all will...now that is a fact!!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">i guess that's why they call it belief, not fact. we'll find out one day i guess!</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<font face="Arial">yup. anyway, lets get away from the morbidity! (damn! i started using big words!)

</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">i guess that's why they call it belief, not fact. we'll find out one day i guess!</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<font face="Arial">yup. anyway, lets get away from the morbidity! (damn! i started using big words!)

</font>[/quote]

Agreed....

All-Pro

Anyone watching NBA? Or did Isiah ruin it for alot of people? If he did, I can suggest you watch the Suns game at 3pm.. it'll be good.