Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I bet the oil companies will have another record profit year this year....[/quote]

So do you know Terry Unsworth? I was just looking at your company's website....
    [/quote]Of course I do... why?</P>

BTW, Chris Cooley has his own blog and website...... and he's dating on of the redskins cheerleaders... and he's not a team cancer (joke) but seriously, here's an article on him...</P>

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=3566</P>

IN other news, Megan Fox has been voted this years sexiest woman..</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Of course I do... why?</p>[/quote]

No particular reason, just wondering if he's the kind of owner that you never see or the kind
    that is in the mix of everything...that's all....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Of course I do... why?</P>[/quote]

No particular reason, just wondering if he's the kind of owner that you never see or the kind
    that is in the mix of everything...that's all....
    [/quote]Owner/CEO. Here's here all the time.

Uhhh I guess Heather Locklear likes to be in charge......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<FONT face=Arial>oh boy, not only are fuel prices through the roof, but Scotlands main oil refinery workers have decided to go on strike! so, not only is it expensive to buy fuel, now we can't get any!</FONT>
    [/quote]

Wow that's horrible, that's even worse!!!
    [/quote]

<FONT face=Arial>it's much worse! because the refinery is shutting down, the main oil pipeline will have to be turned off. that'll cost 50million a day. that's about $100million! so guess what? the price of fuel will have to go up again when it re-opens to pay for the losses!</FONT>
    [/quote]

Talk about taking advantage of the situation. Either the costs will be passed on via gas prices or taxes.
    Either way it is going to be passed on....it's a no win for anyone....

Things are getting a bit scary....over here, Sam's Club is not letting you buy more than 4 boxes of rice....

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</p>[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how long rice can last before you have to actually cook it. I can see why some people might be a bit paranoid and just over buy rice just incase....

Has anyone here, (probably MJ) ever eaten an MRE?

I saw a report once where these newer MRE's self cook as soon as you open them, I'd like to try them....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how long rice can last before you have to actually cook it. I can see why some people might be a bit paranoid and just over buy rice just incase....

I saw a report once where these newer MRE's self cook as soon as you open them, I'd like to try them....
    [/quote]</P>

That sounds interesting! I have had a few MREs on overnight backcountry rescues, where we travel light. I would have eaten anything at that point but I didn't think they were too bad. My opinion would probably change if that was all I had to eat for an extended period of time.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

That sounds interesting! I have had a few MREs on overnight backcountry rescues, where we travel light. I would have eaten anything at that point but I didn't think they were too bad. My opinion would probably change if that was all I had to eat for an extended period of time.</p>[/quote]

I heard they got really advanced now. They have lasagna meals, macaroni &amp; cheese, spaghetti etc....

I saw it on TV and they opened it up and it just heated up out of nowhere and it got HOT...you can see the steam...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That sounds interesting! I have had a few MREs on overnight backcountry rescues, where we travel light. I would have eaten anything at that point but I didn't think they were too bad. My opinion would probably change if that was all I had to eat for an extended period of time.</P>

[/quote]

I heard they got really advanced now. They have lasagna meals, macaroni &amp; cheese, spaghetti etc....

I saw it on TV and they opened it up and it just heated up out of nowhere and it got HOT...you can see the steam...

[/quote]</P>

that is amazing but i would instantly start worrying about how that worked and is this stuff safe for me to eat? i wonder what type of chemi's are involved to make that happen.</P>