Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

that is amazing but i would instantly start worrying about how that worked and is this stuff safe for me to eat? i wonder what type of chemi's are involved to make that happen.</p>[/quote]

Yeah they said the chemicals were tested to be very "safe" but I highly doubt anyone can eat this stuff for extended periods. The purpose is to be tasty and have all the nutrients you need for a short time.

I'm sure if someone lived off this stuff, they might grow a third eye....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

that is amazing but i would instantly start worrying about how that worked and is this stuff safe for me to eat? i wonder what type of chemi's are involved to make that happen.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah they said the chemicals were tested to be very "safe" but I highly doubt anyone can eat this stuff for extended periods. The purpose is to be tasty and have all the nutrients you need for a short time.

[/quote]</P>

Growing a third eye would suck.</P>

All-Pro

The MB is CRAZYYYYYY.... I don't even feel like saying anything til Monday.

Veteran

that is amazing but i would instantly start worrying about how that worked and is this stuff safe for me to eat? i wonder what type of chemi's are involved to make that happen.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

chemically probably no worse than eating mcdonalds...

actually probably better. At least you'd be getting all your nutrition

</P>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how long rice can last before you have to actually cook it. I can see why some people might be a bit paranoid and just over buy rice just incase....

Has anyone here, (probably MJ) ever eaten an MRE?

I saw a report once where these newer MRE's self cook as soon as you open them, I'd like to try them....
    [/quote]The MRE doesn't self cook, there is a packet inside them that has a chemical reaction when mixed with water. You put the meal (say spaghetti) inside still sealed in it's alluminum pouch. The key is you need plenty of ventilation for the chems. The biggest problem with MREs is that they are around 1500-2000 calories a meal. </P>

This chemical reaction takes place in a Flameless Ration Heater (FRH), a bag containing iron, magnesium and sodium. The chemical reaction is activated by adding water, and the pack heats up in approximately 12 minutes. It can then be placed next to the MRE required to be heated. </P>

</P>

yet another high school gym teacher/coach was arrested for inappropriate behavior towards students.

<BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a tawdry scandal in tony Armonk [N.Y.], where gym teacher and baseball coach Quentin Lindsey is accused of secretly videotaping female students Ė apparently for his own sexual gratification... [Ed. note: Is there some other reason for videotaping female students?] </P>

New Castle Police arrested Lindsey on Friday, and charged him with unlawful surveillance in the second degree. Cops say the hidden videotaping at Byram Hills had been going on for three years.</P>

Law enforcement sources tell CBS 2 HD Lindsey had purchased a small video camera which he hid in a backpack, having a cut a hole in the backpack for the lens of the camera. Then he would leave the backpack in various parts of the school where young women would congregate. The alleged goal was to obtain so-called "upskirt" pictures.
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]

The MRE doesn't self cook, there is a packet inside them that has a chemical reaction when mixed with water. You put the meal (say spaghetti) inside still sealed in it's alluminum pouch. The key is you need plenty of ventilation for the chems. The biggest problem with MREs is that they are around 1500-2000 calories a meal. </p>

This chemical reaction takes place in a Flameless Ration Heater (FRH), a bag containing iron, magnesium and sodium. The chemical reaction is activated by adding water, and the pack heats up in approximately 12 minutes. It can then be placed next to the MRE required to be heated. </p>

</p>[/quote]

Ohh ok so that's how it works. I think I do remember them saying it had a lot of calories.
    But isn't that done on purpose? I mean if you are out in the middle of nowhere and need food, you can get your calories that way...

Any couch potato that eats this stuff on a daily basis is just asking for it....

Yes it's designed for someone on the road that is most likely burning a ton of calories a day, and is less than 25 years old. Now us old turds, 2000 calories is about what I want in a day....</P>

</P>

Wesley Snips is so screwed - Wesley Snipes will spend the next three years in jail after a Florida judge gave him the maximum sentence possible for evading federal income taxes from 1999 to 2001. This was even after the judge referred to the case as a misdemeanor, saying, "In my mind these are serious crimes, albeit misdemeanors." Snipes fd up. He should have done this stuff in California. Cops there donít do ****. A movie star could dump anthrax into the water supply and, at worst, the courts would make him eat a really spicy pepper or something.</P>

Jennifer Tilly is about to turn 50! She looks better at 50 than Liho or Britho do in their 20s...</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Jennifer Tilly is about to turn 50! She looks better at 50 than Liho or Britho do in their 20s...</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow that's great for 50....

I just finished watching Cloverfield, the ending kinda sucked....

The shaking camera made me feel dizzy....