Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how long rice can last before you have to actually cook it. I can see why some people might be a bit paranoid and just over buy rice just incase....

Has anyone here, (probably MJ) ever eaten an MRE?

I saw a report once where these newer MRE's self cook as soon as you open them, I'd like to try them....
    [/quote] <FONT size=5>The biggest problem with MREs is that they are around 1500-2000 calories a meal. </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

... that's what PT's for...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

... that's what PT's for...</p>[/quote]

What is PT?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

Yeah, but they are 20 lb bags of rice, making it 80 pounds of rice you can buy. I guess it will hurt some restaurants though.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how long rice can last before you have to actually cook it. I can see why some people might be a bit paranoid and just over buy rice just incase....

Has anyone here, (probably MJ) ever eaten an MRE?

I saw a report once where these newer MRE's self cook as soon as you open them, I'd like to try them....
    [/quote] <FONT size=5>The biggest problem with MREs is that they are around 1500-2000 calories a meal. </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

... that's what PT's for...</P>[/quote]Lol, I'm sure you have eaten your fair share...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

... that's what PT's for...</P>[/quote]

What is PT?
    [/quote]PT = Physical Training.... working out...

[quote user="mjg407"]Nice article. Yeah unless you use a retired players name, then you can get screwed...[/quote]

Stay generic and you're better off....that's what happened with Gibril Wilson, Tiki Barber and hmmm...maybe soon to be Shockey...

Safe names are either already retired/legendary Giants or soon to be HOFers like Strahan.

I don't know where Eli is going to be ranked amongst the Giants players but if he continues to win more SB's, he's guaranteed HOFer.....he is a pretty shoe-in though to retire as a Giant....barring some major meltdown...

As long as Killdrive continues to call games like he did at the end of the season Eli will excell. That and if Abbey McGrew-Manning doesn't mess him up.....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

... that's what PT's for...</p>[/quote]

What is PT?
    [/quote]PT = Physical Training.... working out...[/quote]

I honeslty think, and you guys would know better, but anyone serving and seeing action probably gets PT whether they want it or not on a daily basis?

I'm pretty sure if I was serving I would totally lose 20 pounds and it would stay that way until I retired....

[quote user="mjg407"]As long as Killdrive continues to call games like he did at the end of the season Eli will excell. That and if Abbey McGrew-Manning doesn't mess him up.....[/quote]

Abbey needs to stay away from Eli every Saturday night if you know what I mean.... [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

... that's what PT's for...</P>[/quote]

What is PT?
    [/quote]PT = Physical Training.... working out...[/quote]

I honeslty think, and you guys would know better, but anyone serving and seeing action probably gets PT whether they want it or not on a daily basis?

I'm pretty sure if I was serving I would totally lose 20 pounds and it would stay that way until I retired....
    [/quote]depends on your service and MoS. When I was deployed I always managed to work out all of the time. Unfortunately when I would return home other things get in the way. Some service PT is mandatory on a daily basis (Marines, Army infantry) but for guys like me who would spend 75% of their day behind a desk, PT was something I had to do on my own time.

[quote user="mjg407"]depends on your service and MoS. When I was deployed I always managed to work out all of the time. Unfortunately when I would return home other things get in the way. Some service PT is mandatory on a daily basis (Marines, Army infantry) but for guys like me who would spend 75% of their day behind a desk, PT was something I had to do on my own time.[/quote]

Makes sense...the army infantry is what I pictured when I wrote that above......