Re: Asian giant for HC

Didn't there used to be a pinned thread with how to contact a Mod in TAGF?

[quote user="mjg407"]Didn't there used to be a pinned thread with how to contact a Mod in TAGF?[/quote]

Either pinned or announcement. It comes and goes....why is it a zoo in there?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Didn't there used to be a pinned thread with how to contact a Mod in TAGF?[/quote]

Either pinned or announcement. It comes and goes....<font color="#0000ff" size="4">why is it a zoo in there?</font>

[/quote]

isn't it always?

would have been nice if we could have merged all the shockey threads into one easily ignorable thread... and maybe pin it. not at the top like most pinned threads, pin this one deeeeeep down so it takes real work to find it and ban anyone who posts about shockey in any other thread.

aahhh... i can always dream!

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Didn't there used to be a pinned thread with how to contact a Mod in TAGF?[/quote]

Either pinned or announcement. It comes and goes....why is it a zoo in there?

[/quote]no someone was looking for a way to contact a Mod, and I couldn't find the old email address that used to be pinned. </P>

</P>

Good idea Tea Man. They used to just do one thread on really contentious/annoying issues. Like the Eli Manning thread. Etc.....</P>

[quote user="TeaMan"]

isn't it always?

would have been nice if we could have merged all the shockey threads into one easily ignorable thread... and maybe pin it. not at the top like most pinned threads, pin this one deeeeeep down so it takes real work to find it and ban anyone who posts about shockey in any other thread.

aahhh... i can always dream!

[]
    [/quote]

We've tried everything imaginable....old, new users come and go....you just simply can't control all the many personalities that come to this board....[:$]

[quote user="mjg407"]

no someone was looking for a way to contact a Mod, and I couldn't find the old email address that used to be pinned. </p>[/quote]

Send that person to the other mods.... I do enough around here... []

These are three sisters and the newest iggles cheerleaders.....</P>

</P>

I don't know about you MJ but **** Morris is really annoying. He's knowledgable yes, but every single time I see this guy on Foxnews which is almost every hour show, they start, middle and end with someone saying www.****morris.com..

I don't know, it kinda irks me....it's so obvious in his contract that every time he shows his face, someone has to announce his website....

[quote user="mjg407"]

These are three sisters and the newest iggles cheerleaders.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

The one all the way to the left is the best one....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I don't know about you MJ but **** Morris is really annoying. He's knowledgable yes, but every single time I see this guy on Foxnews which is almost every hour show, they start, middle and end with someone saying www.****morris.com..

I don't know, it kinda irks me....it's so obvious in his contract that every time he shows his face, someone has to announce his website....
    [/quote]It's funny how you can't say richard...