Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Phillips was a prospect we never thought we would see at pick 31. He's a big safety, and IMHO him and Johnson will be a hitting pair.[/quote]

Looks like Shockey is sticking around....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Phillips was a prospect we never thought we would see at pick 31. He's a big safety, and IMHO him and Johnson will be a hitting pair.[/quote]

[/quote]never thought he was leaving. I like both LBr prospects, they are both speedsters with good size (6'2" 145) and smart.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Phillips was a prospect we never thought we would see at pick 31. He's a big safety, and IMHO him and Johnson will be a hitting pair.[/quote]

[/quote]never thought he was leaving. I like both LBr prospects, they are both speedsters with good size (6'2" 145) and smart.[/quote]

I actually thought he was going to be traded. What I'd like to see now is if he works with Eli this year or if he goes back down to FL for his own training...

Southern California is burning early this year.

[quote user="mjg407"]Southern California is burning early this year.[/quote]

Hey, did you end up buying that house?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Phillips was a prospect we never thought we would see at pick 31. He's a big safety, and IMHO him and Johnson will be a hitting pair.[/quote]

[/quote]never thought he was leaving. I like both LBr prospects, they are both speedsters with good size (6'2" 145) and smart.[/quote]

I actually thought he was going to be traded. What I'd like to see now is if he works with Eli this year or if he goes back down to FL for his own training...
    [/quote]Well I don't think he's doing any working out right now with a broken fibula.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Southern California is burning early this year.[/quote]

[/quote]no believe or not it sold! But I did get a hefty tax return this year.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Southern California is burning early this year.[/quote]

[/quote]no believe or not it sold! But I did get a hefty tax return this year.[/quote]

So how hard is it for me to become a helicopter pilot? What if I wanted to be a chopper pilot for the local news or something?

Home prices are slowly starting to come down in my area but it's still high, thanks to Westchester...

Here we are in the SoCal fires.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjCZ2VK8ZE</P>