Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here we are in the SoCal fires.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjCZ2VK8ZE</p>[/quote]

We're you flying that plane? Also do you guys have choppers too?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Here we are in the SoCal fires.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjCZ2VK8ZE</P>[/quote]

[/quote]We only fly the P-3, we do make the fire fighting tanks for other aerial assets too. Nope I was busy watching the draft this weekend.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Here we are in the SoCal fires.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjCZ2VK8ZE</p>[/quote]

[/quote]We only fly the P-3, we do make the fire fighting tanks for other aerial assets too. Nope I was busy watching the draft this weekend.[/quote]

I can't tell the difference. All I see are those orange colors and they look the same to me.

Here's a link so you can see the different kinds of Tankers.... Here's ours:</P>
    <DIV align=center><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=-1>
    <DIV align=center><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=-1><SMALL>
    </FONT></DIV></SMALL></FONT>
    </DIV>
    <DIV align=center><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=-1>P-3</FONT></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here's a link so you can see the different kinds of Tankers.... Here's ours:</p>
    <div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="-1">
    <div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="-1"><small>
    </font></div></small></font>
    </div>
    <div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="-1">P-3</font></div>[/quote]

So you have any plans for your tax return or are you going to save it all?

No major plans, reduce some debt, bought a new dining room set.

[quote user="mjg407"]No major plans, reduce some debt, bought a new dining room set.[/quote]

I gotta check my account to see if I got the stimulus check....it's going right to my savings account.

I will be a consumer again when I'm ready to buy my Audi....

I don't think I'm eligible...Here's what Peter King thinks about Reese. Of course remember that if peter king would have his way it would be a three way while he fellates both Favre and Romo.</P>

2. I think -- I guess -- Jerry Reese didn't think he got enough value from New Orleans for Jeremy Shockey. I would think an unhappy tight end who's missed time with injuries would be worth second- and sixth-round draft picks (or a second this year and a fifth next year). I like Reese a lot, but I think he'll think back on this moment in October and say, "I really should have taken that deal for Shockey.''</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

I don't think I'm eligible...Here's what Peter King thinks about Reese. Of course remember that if peter king would have his way it would be a three way while he fellates both Favre and Romo.</p>

2. I think -- I guess -- Jerry Reese didn't think he got enough value from New Orleans for Jeremy Shockey. I would think an unhappy tight end who's missed time with injuries would be worth second- and sixth-round draft picks (or a second this year and a fifth next year). I like Reese a lot, but I think he'll think back on this moment in October and say, "I really should have taken that deal for Shockey.''</p>[/quote]

I hope we win another SB with Shockey as part of the reason and we can demand King to eat crow...

Listening to Coughlin live right now...talking about Phillips and the draft...