Re: Asian giant for HC

Well Mayock thought we picked well, and I have a higher opinion of him than any bozo on BSPN. Too bad BSPN didn't have emmitt there talking his special brand of english.

Morning all.

Well, I have joined the $4 gas club...

I paid $4.09 today for gas.....

Not only are they saying we could reach $5 for gas, but some are saying $10 isn't far fetched...

If we hit $10, our economy is over.....I'm moving back to asia and growing rice myself.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I have joined the $4 gas club...

Not only are they saying we could reach $5 for gas, but some are saying $10 isn't far fetched...

If we hit $10, our economy is over.....I'm moving back to asia and growing rice myself.....
    [/quote]If we start moving up any higher it's time for the feds to get involved. Record profits....hmmmm. I don't know if consumption has increased that much, but if consumption remains the same, how the heck are they making record profits? Also, we have an alternate energy source right now, it's called Alaska, start to drill the snot out of it. </P>

ON a football related issue, Terrell Thomas was just on sirius. The kid is articulate, savy, not too ****y, and sounds like he really wants to work hard to become a starter on our D. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I have joined the $4 gas club...

[/quote]If we start moving up any higher it's time for the feds to get involved. Record profits....hmmmm. I don't know if consumption has increased that much, but if consumption remains the same, how the heck are they making record profits? Also, we have an alternate energy source right now, it's called Alaska, start to drill the snot out of it. </p>

ON a football related issue, Terrell Thomas was just on sirius. The kid is articulate, savy, not too ****y, and sounds like he really wants to work hard to become a starter on our D. </p>[/quote]

You watch how fast our gas comes down when OPEC sees us seriously drilling in Alaska.
    Try $2.50 if not less....they will come up with an excuse why they can reduce cost..

What we need to do is drill there temporarily and go full throttle with alternative fuel...
    This way the average consumer/citizen uses anything but gas/oil and we can reserve that oil in Alaska for military use only...

Because there is no way our military fleet of vehicles/aircraft can get off the oil anytime soon...

Here's a rumor which I don't have a fact for, that the oil companies actually pay off farmers in the midwest NOT to grow corn to prevent ethanol from becoming widely used.

<P _extended="true">Following is the summary of the WSJ article titled, ĎFill up with Ethanol? One obstacle is Big Oilí by LAURA MECKLER. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE _extended="true">
    <P _extended="true">- Oil company policies are making it almost impossible for service stations to carry E85 ethanol (85% ethanol and 15% gasoline). <BR _extended="true">- The article also touches on the fact that the demand might not be there for E85 because it costs more and would limit service-station ownersí enthusiasm for spending on the equipment needed to offer E85 even if the policies of the oil companies were not a factor. <BR _extended="true">- Service Station franchises are required to purchase all the fuel from the oil company and since oil companies donít offer ethanol the service stations canít sell them either. <BR _extended="true">- Contracts sometimes limit advertising of E85 and restrict the use of credit cards to pay for it. Some require that any E85 pump be on a separate island, not under the main canopy. <BR _extended="true">- Exxon Mobil Corp.ís standard contract with Exxon stations bars them from buying fuel from anybody but itself, and it doesnít sell E85. <BR _extended="true">- A ConocoPhillips memo to franchisees says the company doesnít allow E85 sales on the primary island, under the covered canopy where gasoline is sold. Stations must find another spot. <BR _extended="true">- A Chevron Corp. agreement with franchisees also appears to discourage selling E85 under the main canopy. <BR _extended="true">- Chevronís agreement with station owners recommends they install new pumps and tanks at their own expense if they want to stock E85. This is an additional cost for gas station owners. <BR _extended="true">- BP (so called the most environmentally friendly Big Oil) has guidelines for stations that carry the company name bar any mention of E85 on signs on gasoline dispensers, perimeter signs or light poles. The stations also canít let buyers use pay-at-the-pump credit-card machines.<BR _extended="true"></P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhh this is creepy.... A little too close daddy daughter stuff</P>

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=5562</P>

Here's some more vids of our tankers in action:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTdLObywgE</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4Ffi8-9s4</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Here's a rumor which I don't have a fact for, that the oil companies actually pay off farmers in the midwest NOT to grow corn to prevent ethanol from becoming widely used.[/quote]

I beleive it!! Then when they do sell the corn they have, they charge even more for it so it's a win win for the farmers.