Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Here's a rumor which I don't have a fact for, that the oil companies actually pay off farmers in the midwest NOT to grow corn to prevent ethanol from becoming widely used.[/quote]

I beleive it!! Then when they do sell the corn they have, they charge even more for it so it's a win win for the farmers.
    [/quote]are you busy moderating today?</P>

I think Peyton is pevedd... here</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Here's a rumor which I don't have a fact for, that the oil companies actually pay off farmers in the midwest NOT to grow corn to prevent ethanol from becoming widely used.[/quote]

I beleive it!! Then when they do sell the corn they have, they charge even more for it so it's a win win for the farmers.
    [/quote]are you busy moderating today?</p>

I think Peyton is pevedd... here</p>[/quote]

No I'm actually hectically programming right now for work....

I'm telling you Tampa is the teacher sex scandal capital of the world!</P>

Is the third time a charm? Could be for cops who have previously arrested teacher Stephanie Ragusa twice in the past couple of months for sex with different underage boys. Apparently she can't stay away from the young ones as just this week, while she was out on bail after her second arrest for having sex with an underage boy, Ragusa was CAUGHT IN THE ACT having sex again with one of the original victims! After this arrest, she's being held without bond. On the plus side, at right is probably the best picture we have seen of Ms. Ragusa.
    Here's more from
    <FONT color=#666666>My Fox Tampa Bay</FONT>:
    </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here's some more vids of our tankers in action:</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTdLObywgE</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4Ffi8-9s4</p>[/quote]
    .....cool bizness ......
    it's funny how long this thread has grown.

....i liked the drafti give it a "B", because i'm not sure we needed yet another Wide Out or a QB

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]

Here's some more vids of our tankers in action:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTdLObywgE</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4Ffi8-9s4</P>

[/quote]
    .....cool bizness ......
    it's funny how long this thread has grown.

....i liked the drafti give it a "B", because i'm not sure we needed yet another Wide Out or a QB
    [/quote]</P>

I think the wide out is planning for the future. Both of our starting WR are getting up there in age, Isn't Amani 34 this year? Steve Smith is a viable starter for the future, but then who? </P>

Hixon, he's just a return man</P>

Tyree - ST, and one lucky catch, but he has dropped a lot too</P>

Jennings - I know everybody pulls for this kid, but I don't see him making the team this year</P>

Moss - who?</P>

The QB is intriguing to say the least. Are we possibly going to carry 4 on the roster, and hope to trade Carr at the begining of the season? Hmmm. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

I think the wide out is planning for the future. Both of our starting WR are getting up there in age, Isn't Amani 34 this year? Steve Smith is a viable starter for the future, but then who? </p>

Hixon, he's just a return man</p>

Tyree - ST, and one lucky catch, but he has dropped a lot too</p>

Jennings - I know everybody pulls for this kid, but I don't see him making the team this year</p>

Moss - who?</p>

The QB is intriguing to say the least. Are we possibly going to carry 4 on the roster, and hope to trade Carr at the begining of the season? Hmmm. </p>[/quote]

Agreed. Here's my thoughts.

Steve Smith is the new Toomer.

Hixon - very fast, he needs to stay and be our return man for now. To soon to put him as WR. He should fill our needs at PR/KR.

Jennings - I never pulled for him, he is fun to talk about but he's not NFL caliber...

Moss - Exactly, I don't know who this character is...

It would be very smart of Reese to trade a QB and possibly get more depth. I really don't think Carr is washed up, he's just too young for that. Trade him or someone else to another team that is willing to roll the dice. And we can pickup some more depth......somewhere...

Veteran

Sean Avery rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest. Any New Yorkers out there have more info than that? Just saw on ESPN.

[quote user="frutepye"]Sean Avery rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest. Any New Yorkers out there have more info than that? Just saw on ESPN.[/quote]

wow, no one is talking about that at all anywhere in NY....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Sean Avery rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest. Any New Yorkers out there have more info than that? Just saw on ESPN.[/quote]

[/quote]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho..._hospital.html

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Sean Avery rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest. Any New Yorkers out there have more info than that? Just saw on ESPN.[/quote]

[/quote]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho..._hospital.html[/quote]

Yeah I just saw the report on Foxnews but it was really short. There seems to be a lot of other things going on today that they are covering....