Re: Asian giant for HC

Uhhh Hillary is riding around in a big truck.. where's her prius?

DeShawn Stevenson is a genius....</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Uhhh Hillary is riding around in a big truck.. where's her prius?[/quote]

Do as I say, not as I do.

BTW: some westchester dem got busted for giving her daughter section 8 checks eventhough she owns a $350K house....

MJ check your inbox.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Some people get kind of touchy</p>
    <blockquote>
    <div>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] yo-ho:</div>
    <div>Real nice idiot, what are you ten years old?</div></blockquote>

</p>

[/quote]

What is that all about?
    [/quote]apparantly someone doesn't like my post on skateboarding. Maybe it was his sister who ate it? Don't know if you saw my post in TAGF....</p>

Im proud to be on the stage with this man, President Bush said. To me its a symbol of your respect for our country and your patriotism, that you would let Greg Gadson be a part of this team. He has got the Purple Heart and three Bronze Stars, and now hes got a Super Bowl ring minted for a true giant.</p>

The Giants, by the way, went with Gadson to Walter Reed Army Medical Center before they arrived at the White House. They spent time visiting the injured and sick troops, shaking their hands, listening to their stories and telling them some of their own.</p>

They wanted to thank us for being there, Coughlin said. We were just stopped in our tracks. We want to thank you. You inspire us.</p>

To see their spirit and the way they reacted to us was very special, added OHara. I really think thats something thats going to stick with me forever.</p>

Asked about that trip to Walter Reed, Gadson called it a moment Ill always remember because they feel like my teammates, and my teammates were there at Walter Reed. I feel like I had a little bit to do with that, and the soldiers and service men were just ecstatic that the Giants came to visit.</p>[/quote]

I love how they have made Gadson part of the team. I feel really proud to be a fan of a classy organisation like the Giants. and these Giants are pretty special.

Now draft weekend is over where's our next football fix? I'm not a fan of any other US sports and I'm dying of boredom here! when's the next mini camp?

[quote user="TeaMan"]

I love how they have made Gadson part of the team. I feel really proud to be a fan of a classy organisation like the Giants. and these Giants are pretty special.

Now draft weekend is over where's our next football fix? I'm not a fan of any other US sports and I'm dying of boredom here! when's the next mini camp?
    [/quote]

Baseball gets me through the year when football season is over. Other than that I don't really follow any other sport. I have hated NBA for the last 8-10 years since Jordan left....and AFL is a joke....

There's NFLN football 24/7 and Madden that get me through. </P>

Sean Ohara just had an interview on Sirius talking about the kids at walter reed and how they all volunteered and are proud to serve the US. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]

Baseball gets me through the year when football season is over. Other than that I don't really follow any other sport. I have hated NBA for the last 8-10 years since Jordan left....and AFL is a joke....
    [/quote]

I never got into baseball, Cricket is my summer sport but I don't have cable and even if I did ESPN's cricket package is insanely expensive. I am forced to survive on scraps like the draft, mini camps and whatever news comes up. Can't wait for training camp!

Here's an article of our hometown hero's visiting some real life heros. </P>

http://www.giants.com/news/eisen/sto...story_id=27089</P>

AG,</P>

I responded to your PM. No answer on my side so far.</P>