Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]plaxico25:
    <DIV>

Things are gonna change. Toomer can't beat out Manninghan or Hall the way he has played the last 4 years.</P>

(1) Plax</P>

(2)Manninghan or Hall I think Hall has more speed and size, and is much stronger. Great pickup.</P>

(3)Smith</P>

(4) Moss</P>

(5) Jennings</P>

(6) Toomer</P>

I readon a fantasy site and they said not to Draft Toomer at all. They said if the Giants were smart they would bring younger talent in and more plays will happen. They also said it only takes one player to hold it up and thats Toomer. They reported that Jennings/Manningham/Moss all have a better chance getting 800 yards and 7 TD's before Toomer does. They also said they would not doubt if Manningham or Moss can get a 1000 yard season if they started every game in the two spot.</P></DIV>[/quote]

<FONT face=Arial>ha ha ha ha!!! that's gotta be one of those posts that is just after a reaction rather than being serious! i hope!!</FONT>
    [/quote]nope the guy is serious. Another guy said "Tyree is guaranteed the number 4 spot".... lol too many Madden players.

[quote user="mjg407"]nope the guy is serious. Another guy said "Tyree is guaranteed the number 4 spot".... lol too many Madden players.[/quote]

<font face="Arial">OMG!!!! that's just crazy. </font>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...es-giants.html</p>

That guy plax25 thinks toomer will be our #7 receiver....lol</p>[/quote]

What's your name on that blog?
    [/quote]uhh mjg407[/quote]

Yeah I see that now, I didn't see it before so I thought you used your real name or something else.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]nope the guy is serious. Another guy said "Tyree is guaranteed the number 4 spot".... lol too many Madden players.[/quote]

[/quote]

People need to forget about that Tyree catch. Hold it to your chest as the greatest catch ever, but that's it!

Tyree simply can't be counted on to make catches. Trust me. They even said he dropped all his passes during warm ups in the superbowl. It was just a lucky great great catch but let it go!!

Moss and Jennings are a complete joke.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...es-giants.html</P>

That guy plax25 thinks toomer will be our #7 receiver....lol</P>[/quote]

What's your name on that blog?
    [/quote]uhh mjg407[/quote]

Yeah I see that now, I didn't see it before so I thought you used your real name or something else.
    [/quote]LOL. I was just trying to point out that he was calling the guy a Lt.when he's a Lt Col which is about 18 years of promotions ahead of a plain Lt.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]nope the guy is serious. Another guy said "Tyree is guaranteed the number 4 spot".... lol too many Madden players.[/quote]

[/quote]

People need to forget about that Tyree catch. Hold it to your chest as the greatest catch ever, but that's it!

Tyree simply can't be counted on to make catches. Trust me. They even said he dropped all his passes during warm ups in the superbowl. It was just a lucky great great catch but let it go!!

Moss and Jennings are a complete joke.
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">agreed 100%!!! we need to try and get something in return for moss while we can. another year like the last 2 and he'll be worthless.</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<font face="Arial">agreed 100%!!! we need to try and get something in return for moss while we can. another year like the last 2 and he'll be worthless.</font>
    [/quote]

I said last year that we should have traded Moss for a good KR/PR guy....

I like Hixon so he needs to get a shot but we can still get something for Moss...Jennings we can't get anything for....

[quote user="mjg407"]LOL. I was just trying to point out that he was calling the guy a Lt.when he's a Lt Col which is about 18 years of promotions ahead of a plain Lt.[/quote]

Yeah I wouldn't like it so much if I earned my stripes and someone called me a petty officer...

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<FONT face=Arial>agreed 100%!!! we need to try and get something in return for moss while we can. another year like the last 2 and he'll be worthless.</FONT>
    [/quote]

I like Hixon so he needs to get a shot but we can still get something for Moss...Jennings we can't get anything for....
    [/quote]here's more pure genius..</P>

plaxico25:</P>
    <DIV>He will make the roster. I think this was another move for down the road when Toomer hangs it up. Hall was a good pick up. This hurts Jennings down the road unless he stays around and gets payed like a PR. I have high hopes down the road with Plax,Smith,Moss,Manningham,Hall. We just need to keep them all around at once so we can see how good this core really is. Thats a sick WR core if you ask me. I see Manningham or Hall taking over Toomers spot one day. I really think think Hall would be the better fit. He has more size and is a little faster.</DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

[/quote]here's more pure genius..</p>

plaxico25:</p>
    <div>He will make the roster. I think this was another move for down the road when Toomer hangs it up. Hall was a good pick up. This hurts Jennings down the road unless he stays around and gets payed like a PR. I have high hopes down the road with Plax,Smith,Moss,Manningham,Hall. We just need to keep them all around at once so we can see how good this core really is. Thats a sick WR core if you ask me. I see Manningham or Hall taking over Toomers spot one day. I really think think Hall would be the better fit. He has more size and is a little faster.</div>[/quote]

Maybe he asked Toomer for an autograph and didn't get it...maybe that's his beef...