Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]plaxico25:
    <div>

Things are gonna change. Toomer can't beat out Manninghan or Hall the way he has played the last 4 years.</p>

(1) Plax</p>

(2)Manninghan or Hall I think Hall has more speed and size, and is much stronger. Great pickup.</p>

(3)Smith</p>

(4) Moss</p>

(5) Jennings</p>

(6) Toomer</p>

I readon a fantasy site and they said not to Draft Toomer at all. They said if the Giants were smart they would bring younger talent in and more plays will happen. They also said it only takes one player to hold it up and thats Toomer. They reported that Jennings/Manningham/Moss all have a better chance getting 800 yards and 7 TD's before Toomer does. They also said they would not doubt if Manningham or Moss can get a 1000 yard season if they started every game in the two spot.</p></div>[/quote]

he hasn't replied since i posted the postseason stats for all WRs (i figured he doesn't understand intangibles so lets look at the stats) Toomer and Vincent Jackson were pretty much the best WRs throughout the post season. Jackson had a few more yards, toomer had more TDs. apparently that means he's washed up!

and I LOVE where he gets his info "I readon a fantasy site..." that one cracked me up.

That guy gets bent out of shape when you tell him he is wrong. The problem is that guys play Madden, in which size and speed is everything, but that doesn't equal in the real game. Hall has no heart for the game, therefore, he will never achieve at the next level.

Some Britho news</P>

In Touch says…
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Britney’s crazy behavior, which started in February 2007 when she shaved her head, has (cost her) nearly $61 million.
    “It’s staggering how much money has been used up,” a family friend says.
    In addition to the enormous tab for legal bills, rehab and psychiatric care, Britney’s inability to work has cost her a fortune. “By not touring for her last album [Blackout], she lost out on $50 million,” estimates Robert Bianchi, an LA-based CPA.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Some Britho news</p>

In Touch says…
    </p>
    <blockquote>Britney’s crazy behavior, which started in February 2007 when she shaved her head, has (cost her) nearly $61 million.
    In addition to the enormous tab for legal bills, rehab and psychiatric care, Britney’s inability to work has cost her a fortune. “By not touring for her last album [Blackout], she lost out on $50 million,” estimates Robert Bianchi, an LA-based CPA.
    </blockquote>[/quote]

I can't even comprehend blowing that kind of money....

off topic, anyone see that movie JUST FRIENDS?

I watched it yesterday and couldn't stop laughing, it was absolutely hilarious...I think they are making
    fun of britney in that movie....in fact, the same girl made fun of britney in 2 movies already...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Some Britho news</p>

In Touch says…
    </p>
    <blockquote>Britney’s crazy behavior, which started in February 2007 when she shaved her head, has (cost her) nearly $61 million.
    </blockquote>[/quote]

I can't even comprehend blowing that kind of money....

off topic, anyone see that movie JUST FRIENDS?

I watched it yesterday and couldn't stop laughing, it was absolutely hilarious...I think they are making
    fun of britney in that movie....in fact, the same girl made fun of britney in 2 movies already...

[/quote]
    <font face="Arial">
    i haven't seen that movie, but i just saw superbad. and even though it is really immature, i couldn't stop laughing. it's just plain wrong at times, but it was funny as hell!
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    <font face="Arial">
    i haven't seen that movie, but i just saw superbad. and even though it is really immature, i couldn't stop laughing. it's just plain wrong at times, but it was funny as hell!
    </font>
    [/quote]

yeah that's kinda like Just Friends. I haven't seen Superbad but I'm sure I'll like it...

I don't like movies that are forced and try too hard to make you laugh, some movies just have it though...

Harold and Kumar go to white castle is hilarious!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    <FONT face=Arial>
    </FONT>
    [/quote]

yeah that's kinda like Just Friends. I haven't seen Superbad but I'm sure I'll like it...

I don't like movies that are forced and try too hard to make you laugh, some movies just have it though...

Harold and Kumar go to white castle is hilarious!!
    [/quote]</P>

Superbad was friggn funny@! So was Blades of Glory.....lmao. Harold and Kumar....ehhh probably I'm the wrong generation.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Do you like fishing? Do you like the ambiance of Hooters? Do you like your women from Florida, white trash and lots of nasty Tattoos? Well here you go: I especially like the petitiion for Smokin Em Charters for discrimanation against women...</P>

teacher in Florida claims she has been let go because of her side job as a "bikini girl" on fishing cruises. Tiffany Shepherd, a 30-year-old high school biology teacher, says that her work with Smokin Em Charters has cost her her job. From the Daily Mail:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

The 30-year-old blonde... performs the usual duties of a ship's mate, but wears a bikini and fetches drinks and sandwiches for the men on board. She took the job three weeks ago to help support her three young sons following a divorce. "I can make $600 in two days' fishing," she said. "That's a week's pay for me." </P>

Smokin' Em Charters,... has pictures of some of the bikini mates on its website - many of them partially nude - and says the only job requirement is to look "hot in a bikini" [...]</P>

[School officials] insist Ms Shepherd's boat job is nothing to do with their decision to let her go – and that she has missed more than 30 days of school this year. "She just doesn't come to work," said Susan Ranew, assistant human resources chief for the district. "We did not know about her second job until after she received her notice of non-renewal." </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

</P>

[/quote]and now the photo evidence!</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="mjg407"]

Do you like fishing? Do you like the ambiance of Hooters? Do you like your women from Florida, white trash and lots of nasty Tattoos? Well here you go: I especially like the petitiion for Smokin Em Charters for discrimanation against women...</p>

teacher in Florida claims she has been let go because of her side job as a "bikini girl" on fishing cruises. Tiffany Shepherd, a 30-year-old high school biology teacher, says that her work with Smokin Em Charters has cost her her job. From the Daily Mail:</p>
    <blockquote>

The 30-year-old blonde... performs the usual duties of a ship's mate, but wears a bikini and fetches drinks and sandwiches for the men on board. She took the job three weeks ago to help support her three young sons following a divorce. "I can make $600 in two days' fishing," she said. "That's a week's pay for me." </p>

Smokin' Em Charters,... has pictures of some of the bikini mates on its website - many of them partially nude - and says the only job requirement is to look "hot in a bikini" [...]</p>

[School officials] insist Ms Shepherd's boat job is nothing to do with their decision to let her go – and that she has missed more than 30 days of school this year. "She just doesn't come to work," said Susan Ranew, assistant human resources chief for the district. "We did not know about her second job until after she received her notice of non-renewal." </p></blockquote>

</p>

[/quote]and now the photo evidence!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I like fishing too...