Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...2&amp;i=216472</p>

Our draft picks.</p>[/quote]

They say he has a nose for the ball...seems like he has a lot of energy and rightfully so....

I can't wait for him to learn our system......

I don't think Wilson will do well with the Raiders....he is going to totally suck it...he got paid now so he's going to disappear....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I like fishing too...
    [/quote]hahhahaaaahhaa</P>

I thought you were going to say you like to motorboat to....lol......</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I like fishing too...
    [/quote]hahhahaaaahhaa</p>

I thought you were going to say you like to motorboat to....lol......</p>[/quote]

<font face="Arial">fishing is awesome!!! especially when motorboats are involved!! fuuunnnn!!!!</font>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...2&amp;i=216472</p>

Our draft picks.</p>[/quote]

They say he has a nose for the ball...seems like he has a lot of energy and rightfully so....

I can't wait for him to learn our system......

I don't think Wilson will do well with the Raiders....he is going to totally suck it...he got paid now so he's going to disappear....
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">the more video i see of our picks the more amped i get to see them play for big blue. what i really like is that our top 3 picks all came from big schools so they should transition a little easier to the media and pressure. sure, mario had some problems, but i really don't see a better team for him to be on to get past them! and it's nice to have some depth at corner back for a change!</font>

<font face="Arial">what do you think to this. i spent a whole evening waiting to get this shot!!!</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<font face="Arial">what do you think to this. i spent a whole evening waiting to get this shot!!!</font>
    [/quote]

Dude you are killing me....you are making me want to visit your country with every shot!

Do you have a higher resolution image?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<FONT face=Arial>what do you think to this. i spent a whole evening waiting to get this shot!!!</FONT>
    [/quote]awesome pic andy.</P>

AG, try Andy's flickr page.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

awesome pic andy.</p>

AG, try Andy's flickr page.</p>[/quote]

Let me take a look....

Aaaaawwwwww!

<h1><font size="2">Pictured: The baby monkey that thinks its mum's a teddy bear</font></h1>
    <span class="artDate"></span>This little monkey is missing her mummy so to make sure she's not losing out zoo keepers have given her a teddy bear to cuddle.

</p>

Conchita is a three-week-old white-naped mangabey monkey who is being hand-reared at London Zoo.
    </p>

The tiny primate keeps hold of her teddy bear companion while her mother recovers from a caesarean.
    </p>

</p><div id="ArtContentImgBodyC" style="width: 470px;">

Conchita is being looked after at London Zoo with the help of a teddy bear</p></div>

<div id="ArtContentImgBodyC" style="width: 470px;">

The playful mangabey monkey is being had-reared while her mother revcovers from a caesarean</p></div>

But it's not all down to the teddy, as this mini-monkey is also being looked after by keeper, Andrea Payne.
    </p>

The species, which are native to West Africa, are on the critically endangered list following loss of habitat.
    </p>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Dude you are killing me....you are making me want to visit your country with every shot!

Do you have a higher resolution image?
    [/quote]

If you ever get the chance to go to scotland take it. don't hesitate, just go. Seriously one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Add to that incredibly friendly people, awesome hospitality. And what they don't know about whisky just isn't worth knowing!