Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Aaaaawwwwww!

<h1><font size="2">Pictured: The baby monkey that thinks its mum's a teddy bear</font></h1>
    <span class="artDate"></span>This little monkey is missing her mummy so to make sure she's not losing out zoo keepers have given her a teddy bear to cuddle.

</p>
    [/quote]

Cute...but also a little freaky...if I woke up and that baby monkey was on my bed looking at me,
    I think I would pass out....

[quote user="TeaMan"]

If you ever get the chance to go to scotland take it. don't hesitate, just go. Seriously one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Add to that incredibly friendly people, awesome hospitality. And what they don't know about whisky just isn't worth knowing!
    [/quote]

Yeah, I really need to start traveling and seeing how everyone else lives....

One place that I REALLY want to go to is New Zealand....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TeaMan"]

If you ever get the chance to go to scotland take it. don't hesitate, just go. Seriously one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Add to that incredibly friendly people, awesome hospitality. And what they don't know about whisky just isn't worth knowing!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i hear you there! I have a good friend who went to NZ and liked it so much he ended up moving there! Hopefully i'll get the topportunity to visit him there sometime soon.

[quote user="TeaMan"]

i hear you there! I have a good friend who went to NZ and liked it so much he ended up moving there! Hopefully i'll get the topportunity to visit him there sometime soon.
    [/quote]

Nice!!

Yeah NZ just seems like the last place on Earth that is somewhat untouched....

[quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]

If he's taken any personal pictures of the landscape and people I'd like to see it!

<font face="Arial">hey, i'm glad you like the photos. i should be uploading a whole lot more in the next day or two. AG, you're gonna be very jealous!
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">hey, i'm glad you like the photos. i should be uploading a whole lot more in the next day or two. AG, you're gonna be very jealous!
    </font>[/quote]

I might as well be jealous, I already hate you.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]<font face="Arial">

my fiance is in New Zealand right now! she's visiting her mate from school! it's one of the places i've always wanted to go to too!
    </font>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">hey, i'm glad you like the photos. i should be uploading a whole lot more in the next day or two. AG, you're gonna be very jealous!
    </font>[/quote]

I might as well be jealous, I already hate you.
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">awwwww, you don't mean that!!!!!!</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]<font face="Arial">

my fiance is in New Zealand right now! she's visiting her mate from school! it's one of the places i've always wanted to go to too!
    </font>[/quote]

Wow, we all seem to have a bit of a NZ connection..