Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I like the picture, the church...
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">thanks, though, if you look close enough, you can see where i had to remove the program name from the sky! i really should pay for the full version, not just use the trial.</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I like the picture, the church...
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">thanks, though, if you look close enough, you can see where i had to remove the program name from the sky! i really should pay for the full version, not just use the trial.</font>
    [/quote]

wow you did a good job because I don't see anything...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I like the picture, the church...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

wow you did a good job because I don't see anything...
    [/quote]<font face="Arial">

look at the power lines on the right hand side. follow them down and you'll see a section of them missing. just above the church roof. it's really obvious when you see it.
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">

look at the power lines on the right hand side. follow them down and you'll see a section of them missing. just above the church roof. it's really obvious when you see it.
    </font>[/quote]

haha I see it....

Did you use the clone tool to try to cover it up?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">

</font>[/quote]

haha I see it....

Did you use the clone tool to try to cover it up?
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">part clone part heal. i might give it another go, it's actually annoying me now, it sticks out like a sore thumb.</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<font face="Arial">part clone part heal. i might give it another go, it's actually annoying me now, it sticks out like a sore thumb.</font>
    [/quote]

Well I didn't realize anything was there until you told me.

I feel like taking pictures myself now!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Well I didn't realize anything was there until you told me.

I feel like taking pictures myself now!!!

well, i re-did it a bit. i had to! you should go take pictures. it's good fun, plus, it gets you outside to get excercise!
    </font>

well, i re-did it a bit. i had to! you should go take pictures. it's good fun, plus, it gets you outside to get excercise!
    </font>[/quote]

I know, it's one of those shoulda, coulda, woulda deals...... [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">

</font>[/quote]

I know, it's one of those shoulda, coulda, woulda deals...... [:$]

yeah, i've just gotten really into this whole photography thing lately while my fiance is away, and it's keeping me really healthy! i guess everything has an upside!
    </font>

yeah, i've just gotten really into this whole photography thing lately while my fiance is away, and it's keeping me really healthy! i guess everything has an upside!
    </font>[/quote]

Well you're good at it and everyone here definitley enjoys the pictures so I hope you keep posting them.

We also like to see how different things are over there compared to the crowdedness over here...at least I do!!!

Anyways, I gotta get some lunch so I'll be back later!