Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah the blur gives it kind of a fantasy feel to it...was that the effect you were trying to give it?

I actually like both!!
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">yeah, it's what i was going for. slightly ethereal! my little brother thought it was a little lord of the rings-ish. they are both good, i just prefer the edited one more.</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah, you could have fooled me for being a picture from NZ.....

BTW, you should ask your fiance to take some pics of NZ!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah the blur gives it kind of a fantasy feel to it...was that the effect you were trying to give it?

I actually like both!!
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">yeah, it's what i was going for. slightly ethereal! my little brother thought it was a little lord of the rings-ish. they are both good, i just prefer the edited one more.</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah, you could have fooled me for being a picture from NZ.....

BTW, you should ask your fiance to take some pics of NZ!!!
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">you have more of a fixation with NZ than i do!!! and yeah, i got her to get me some photos. i can't wait to see them!!</font>

my car!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

<font face="Arial">you have more of a fixation with NZ than i do!!! and yeah, i got her to get me some photos. i can't wait to see them!!</font>
    [/quote]

I've seen Lord of the Rings and Whale Rider and I know they are shot in NZ. So I guess it's the movies that are giving me a positive feedback on NZ....

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]my car!

[/quote]

Hey that's nice! The front almost looks British....what kind of car is that?

How many MPG's does it get?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]my car!

[/quote]

Hey that's nice! The front almost looks British....what kind of car is that?

How many MPG's does it get?
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">it's a Fiat, grande punto. (italian) i think the front grill almost looks like an aston martin though! i manage about 45mpg average. the best i've had on a journey is 50mpg but i was driving really carefully.</font>

<font face="Arial">it's a Fiat, grande punto. (italian) i think the front grill almost looks like an aston martin though! i manage about 45mpg average. the best i've had on a journey is 50mpg but i was driving really carefully.</font>
    [/quote]

Wow that's great, my car only gets about 29 mpg.... but we don't have cars here that get 45mpg anyways unless you buy a prius and I just can't get that... []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Wow that's great, my car only gets about 29 mpg.... but we don't have cars here that get 45mpg anyways unless you buy a prius and I just can't get that... []
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">you got a honda integra don't you? 29mpg is pretty good for a car like that!

</font><font face="Arial">the prius is the biggest rip off on the planet! my car is just as economical! theres a 1.4tdi VW over here that does 70mpg. the best a prius did in a test for one of our car magazines was 40mpg combined cycle.</font>

<font face="Arial">you got a honda integra don't you? 29mpg is pretty good for a car like that!

</font><font face="Arial">the prius is the biggest rip off on the planet! my car is just as economical! theres a 1.4tdi VW over here that does 70mpg. the best a prius did in a test for one of our car magazines was 40mpg combined cycle.</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah, I have the integra, unfortunately it only takes premium so I have to pay the most at the pump.

Yeah, the prius and all these other half electric cars should be giving us 100mpg, not 35mpg or whatever it is...plus you pay more because it's a hybrid...

Your car isn't even marketed over here, makes you wonder what is going on right??

But yeah it does have an Aston Martin look to it....i think it looks nice, what's the HP on that thing?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I have the integra, unfortunately it only takes premium so I have to pay the most at the pump.

Yeah, the prius and all these other half electric cars should be giving us 100mpg, not 35mpg or whatever it is...plus you pay more because it's a hybrid...

Your car isn't even marketed over here, makes you wonder what is going on right??

But yeah it does have an Aston Martin look to it....i think it looks nice, what's the HP on that thing?
    [/quote]

<font face="Arial">it's a very nice car. it's a small engine in mine, but i don't mind going slow. it is however a ltd edition body kit and wheels. Fiat used to have a rep for being unreliable but they sorted their problems now. i pay about 150 a month for it. so thats about $300 i think. over 5 years. cars are pricey over here, it sucks.</font>