+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I'm excited too! 12-4 in my first attempt--I'll probably be 4-12 this coming week.[/quote]

Congrats Swissy! I was thinking the same thing for me too, LOL!
    [/quote]</P>

Girl Power!!!</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]

you get an option where you put the cursor over a word and it gives you foreign translations. I played with it for hours. there is a google toolbar option available, I have it.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="Bleu"]
    [quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Probably, and I think they have an add-on that does that.</p>[/quote]
    Oh ok. Well I'm looking for it, b/c I can't live w/o my google.
    [/quote]

All I found was an Ask.com one, though.
    [/quote]
    Silly me...I see it. It's right at the top of the original toolbar. It downloaded on it's on! Thanks Gigantoir.
    [/quote]

No prob, though I'm not sure what I did =).

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]

you get an option where you put the cursor over a word and it gives you foreign translations. I played with it for hours. there is a google toolbar option available, I have it.
    [/quote]

wait how do i get that translating thingy?

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

wait how do i get that translating thingy?
    [/quote]

click on the options button on the google toolbar. then translator settings. select your language and away you go.

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]wow... i just got brutally raped by my media studies final... such a pointless class.... plus getting pumped for this weekends game on a tuesday didnt help... i cannot wait for this weekend... but i really hope that the Giants stick to the gameplan that i have talked about in a couple of other posts..which im sure all of you know here (run, run.... run....and keep garcia in the pocket. )

Anyways... if there is going to be an assault on TAGF i would like to get in on that...fighting with words is not only the eloquent way of doing things, but much more fun. haha

yea... i hate exams...
    [/quote]</P>

I know I'm just a cheerleader...but I agree..RUN the ball all day..Tiki, Jacobs, Finn, anybody..the Eagles can't stop the run. </P>

As a cheerleader..it's imperative that we utilize the fans this weekend...the stadium needs to be rockin'</P>

I forgot, lol, do cheerleaders go on the road? If so, bring some guns to blow up the Eagle's ugly cheerleaders [].

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]wow... i just got brutally raped by my media studies final... such a pointless class.... plus getting pumped for this weekends game on a tuesday didnt help... i cannot wait for this weekend... but i really hope that the Giants stick to the gameplan that i have talked about in a couple of other posts..which im sure all of you know here (run, run.... run....and keep garcia in the pocket. )

Anyways... if there is going to be an assault on TAGF i would like to get in on that...fighting with words is not only the eloquent way of doing things, but much more fun. haha

yea... i hate exams...
    [/quote]</p>

I know I'm just a cheerleader...but I agree..RUN the ball all day..Tiki, Jacobs, Finn, anybody..the Eagles can't stop the run. </p>

As a cheerleader..it's imperative that we utilize the fans this weekend...the stadium needs to be rockin'</p>[/quote]
    exactly...there needs to be a playoff atmosphere... because basically this is a playoff game and nothing short of it.

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I forgot, lol, do cheerleaders go on the road? If so, bring some guns to blow up the Eagle's ugly cheerleaders [].
    [/quote]
    The Giants are home... lol

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks! I'm playing with it more and I'm finding more on here that I like now. Pretty cool once you explore a little.