Re: Asian giant for HC

Regular $3.99 and Premium is $4.25

haha.... charles barkley is ron jeremey... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGILBNhIng

on my way to work this morning......

i guess it WAS worth getting up at 5.30am!!!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]on my way to work this morning......

[/quote]

wow.

just wow.

awesome.

[/quote]</P>

Killer!</P>

I get up at 4:30 am and don't see anything close to this beautiful. I used to when I lived in Wyoming/Idaho, but not now in Boston!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Morning all, great pics Andy, congrats on the job Crush.[/quote]</P>

Thanks buddy</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Killer!</p>

I get up at 4:30 am and don't see anything close to this beautiful. I used to when I lived in Wyoming/Idaho, but not now in Boston!</p>[/quote]

i think getting up at 4.30am would be the killer!!!

great news about the job though! well done! it sounds a bit like the job michelle pfeiffferererffer was doing in the movie Dangerous Minds.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Regular $3.99 and Premium is $4.25

[/quote]

Hey guys, I just wanted to point out that this morning was the gas prices above...

6 hours later it has changed to Regular $4.05 and Premium $4.29

Back in the days, gas prices used to change once a quarter if even.....now they are changing within a day!!!!

This is insane in the membrane!!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Killer!</P>

I get up at 4:30 am and don't see anything close to this beautiful. I used to when I lived in Wyoming/Idaho, but not now in Boston!</P>

[/quote]

great news about the job though! well done! it sounds a bit like the job michelle pfeiffferererffer was doing in the movie Dangerous Minds.
    [/quote]</P>

That's funny, I never thought of that. Dangerous minds is not too far off from what I'm currently doing except Pfeiffer's character is a way better teacher than me.</P>

My biggest bummer today was finding out about one of my students home life, although the more I get involved, the more horror stories I find out about. I'm not sure howprofessional/legit this is, but by not using names and not telling you the name of my school,I will let you know about this one student and re-assess if I should be talking about this here.</P>

I have a female eighth grader who is quite large, maybe close to 250lbs. She has a large chest. I found out today, through her social worker, that her father has a crack addiction. Most nights her father puts her on the corner near her home and charges guys $2 to touch her chest. The $2 then goes towards his habit. </P>

They are in the midst of trying to catch the guy in the act and have DSS remove her from the home, which will not be easy on anyone.</P>

This is darn near par for the course for most of my student's home lives.</P>

Thank your parents for a job well done, even if you think your home life was awful. Hopefully none of you had an upbringing such as this. I actually wrote my parents a thank you note, the other day,for how they raised me and I turn 36 this year!</P>

It breaks my heart and takes a lot out of me emotionally. The gym has been my therapy and savior for staying sane!</P>

</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Killer!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That's funny, I never thought of that. Dangerous minds is not too far off from what I'm currently doing except Pfeiffer's character is a way better teacher than me.</P>

My biggest bummer today was finding out about one of my students home life, although the more I get involved, the more horror stories I find out about. I'm not sure howprofessional/legit this is, but by not using names and not telling you the name of my school,I will let you know about this one student and re-assess if I should be talking about this here.</P>

I have a female eighth grader who is quite large, maybe close to 250lbs. She has a large chest. I found out today, through her social worker, that her father has a crack addiction. Most nights her father puts her on the corner near her home and charges guys $2 to touch her chest. The $2 then goes towards his habit. </P>

They are in the midst of trying to catch the guy in the act and have DSS remove her from the home, which will not be easy on anyone.</P>

This is darn near par for the course for most of my student's home lives.</P>

Thank your parents for a job well done, even if you think your home life was awful. Hopefully none of you had an upbringing such as this. I actually wrote my parents a thank you note, the other day,for how they raised me and I turn 36 this year!</P>

It breaks my heart and takes a lot out of me emotionally. The gym has been my therapy and savior for staying sane!</P>

</P>[/quote]I don't know what to say. You are a great man to do what you do.