+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 3123624024104114124134144224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 55168

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Just downloaded Firefox and I don't see any difference except the browser is different. It seems a little faster though. But I miss my google toolbar. Can I get that back?
    [/quote]

you get an option where you put the cursor over a word and it gives you foreign translations. I played with it for hours. there is a google toolbar option available, I have it.
    [/quote]

Thanks! I'm playing with it more and I'm finding more on here that I like now. Pretty cool once you explore a little.
    [/quote]

stumble upon is a pretty cool download too... not anything important.. but fun to use

Download Fasterfox add-on and Firetune program. They make FF much faster.

Veteran

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]wow... i just got brutally raped by my media studies final... such a pointless class.... plus getting pumped for this weekends game on a tuesday didnt help... i cannot wait for this weekend... but i really hope that the Giants stick to the gameplan that i have talked about in a couple of other posts..which im sure all of you know here (run, run.... run....and keep garcia in the pocket. )

Anyways... if there is going to be an assault on TAGF i would like to get in on that...fighting with words is not only the eloquent way of doing things, but much more fun. haha

yea... i hate exams...
    [/quote]</p>

I know I'm just a cheerleader...but I agree..RUN the ball all day..Tiki, Jacobs, Finn, anybody..the Eagles can't stop the run. </p>

As a cheerleader..it's imperative that we utilize the fans this weekend...the stadium needs to be rockin'</p>[/quote]
    Just a cheerleader! Girl...you are free to any opinions or whatever around here. And our cheerleaders rock so you're not just anything!

And I agree. Pound that rock!

Veteran

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]Download Fasterfox add-on and Firetune program. They make FF much faster.
    [/quote]
    Where's that?

The Raed Tihs add on is awesome, lol. It scrambles the words on the page, proving the theory that the letters inside the first and last letters don't matter and the word can still be read properly.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]Download Fasterfox add-on and Firetune program. They make FF much faster.
    [/quote]
    Where's that?
    [/quote]

Fasterfox

Firetune

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I forgot, lol, do cheerleaders go on the road? If so, bring some guns to blow up the Eagle's ugly cheerleaders [].
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah they do..I was at the first Giants/Eagles game in my Shockey jersey--cheering my head off..until our big comeback when I thought I might be killed by the 60,000 Eagles fans</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey AG!

Is the new pool for Week 15 out yet? Just making sure I didn't miss it...
    [/quote]You can post in here too. Several people already have.

I just downloaded Fasterfox and now I can't see B-Jac 27 NYG's avatar... =(

Bench Player

Hello