Re: Asian giant for HC

anyway, on a more positive note! I'm a qualified sport diver now!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyway, on a more positive note! I'm a qualified sport diver now!!!
    [/quote]

Congrats!!!! You can swim all you want and save on gas!!!

BTW, just incase you guys missed my last post, it only costs Saudi Arabian's $0.45 for gas...

Yes..... $0.45

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyway, on a more positive note! I'm a qualified sport diver now!!!
    [/quote]

Congrats!!!! You can swim all you want and save on gas!!!

BTW, just incase you guys missed my last post, it only costs Saudi Arabian's $0.45 for gas...

Yes..... $0.45
    [/quote]

well, i suppose the only thing more readily available than sand over there is oil, so, it's understandable. but still so damn unfair!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    well, i suppose the only thing more readily available than sand over there is oil, so, it's understandable. but still so damn unfair!!
    [/quote]

I'm not sure how your country can even survive at $12....how is your economy?

They are talking about doom here if it hits $5....I'm serious too.....

All-Pro

In Sierra Leone gas is $18.45 a gallon, no joke.

[quote user="n420p69"]In Sierra Leone gas is $18.45 a gallon, no joke.
    [/quote]

Well, that makes sense I guess since most don't own cars. And the militia there probably steals the gas anyways....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]In Sierra Leone gas is $18.45 a gallon, no joke.
    [/quote]

Well, that makes sense I guess since most don't own cars. And the militia there probably steals the gas anyways....
    [/quote]

I can't imagine how scary it would be to live out there. We would be lucky to be alive at this age over there.

The Anti-Shockey.....Chris Cooley.... Link to his soon to be wife:</P>

There's only one pro athlete who would start his own blog, then use it as a forum to post pictures of his half-naked fiancťe while he writes openly about how much he loves her. Chris Cooley gets married to former Redskins cheerleader Christy tomorrow, and his most recent post ranges from how they met (at a party when he was hammered) to how he tried to impress his future father-in-law (by out-drinking him, naturally).</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

While I canít wait to put the ring on Iíve had some resoundingly bad conversations over the last couple ofmonths... First of all Iím excited for the big day, so please donít feel sorry for me because marriage sucks for you. No Iím not nervous, I donít want any marriage advice, and yes Christyís mom is still hot. [...]
    </P>

One thing I was put in charge of was the seating. Iíll say this; it should at least be an interesting night. Iíve had calls from numerous wedding guests, most recently Dan Snyderís assistant asking what table they could find their seats. Obviously my easiest seating solution, anywhere you can find a chair. Iím not trying to stick Dan with my drunken uncle, but drawing up all those name tags was way over my head. </P>

Iím hoping for a huge night on Friday. Weíve paid for two open bars, and invited nothing short of an ďanimal houseĒ cast of characters. Although I hope Clintonís friends (Southeast Jerome) donít crash the party. After our vows the only promise I will make is to not stuff the cake all over Christyís face. The rest of the reception is free game. </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know how an honest, decent, regular guy like Cooley ended up as a pro athlete. Maybe it was only playing one year of varsity in high school. Maybe it was that his hometown college of Utah State was his sole scholarship offer, or that he didn't expect to have a pro career until late in his junior year of college. Somewhere along the way he didn't become a self-entitled prick like everyone else who makes millions of dollars in this business. But whatever: good luck, Chris. May no other athletes follow your lead. It would be bad for business.</P>

Shania Twain's soon to be ex Husband "Mutt" Lange must be as smart as a box of hammers. Here is the pic of the hussy he went after which is causing the divorce, and <FONT color=#ff0000>she's hot</FONT>.....if you like a big nose and bangs vs your totally hot, wholesome country singer wife....</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Shania Twain's soon to be ex Husband "Mutt" Lange must be as smart as a box of hammers. Here is the pic of the hussy he went after which is causing the divorce, and <font color="#ff0000">she's hot</font>.....if you like a big nose and bangs vs your totally hot, wholesome country singer wife....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I was trying to find a picture, that is horrible....he must be legally blind....