Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="TeaMan"]

I thought it was terrible. Really silly plot, poor acting and absolutely zero chemistry between the characters. Go see Ironman instead!
    [/quote]Iron Man was the best movie I have seen in a while. I have also saw the latest Narnia movie, Indy was the worst of the 3. On DLine news:</P>
    <H2>June 2, 2008</H2>
    <DIV class="entry-asset clear" id=entry-35923>
    <DIV class=asset-header>
    <H2 class=asset-name>Giants agree to terms with veteran DE</H2></DIV>
    <DIV class=clearfix>
    <DIV>

Giants agreed to terms with veteran defensive end Renaldo Wynn.</P>

The 6-3, 296-pounder, who will be 34 by opening day, will apparently sign a one-year deal sometime this week .</P>

Wynn, who was a first-round draft pick of Tom Coughlin’s Jacksonville Jaguars in 1997, worked out for the Giants back on May 14. The 11-year veteran had 3 1/2 sacks in 12 games for the New Orleans Saints last season. He also battled an injured toe.</P>

By the way, the signing of Wynn - who has played both end and tackle - isn’t believed to be related to Michael Strahan’s situation at all. </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="TeaMan"]

I thought it was terrible. Really silly plot, poor acting and absolutely zero chemistry between the characters. Go see Ironman instead!
    [/quote]Iron Man was the best movie I have seen in a while. I have also saw the latest Narnia movie, Indy was the worst of the 3.
    </p>

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">Agreed. I was a little annoyed at how far Prince Caspian strayed from the book but it wasn't too bad. IJ was Horrible. Ironman made up for it all!</font></font>
    </p>

</p>

On DLine news:</p>
    <h2>June 2, 2008</h2>
    <div class="entry-asset clear" id="entry-35923">
    <div class="asset-header">
    <h2 class="asset-name">Giants agree to terms with veteran DE</h2></div>
    <div class="clearfix">
    <div>

Giants agreed to terms with veteran defensive end Renaldo Wynn.</p>

The 6-3, 296-pounder, who will be 34 by opening day, will apparently sign a one-year deal sometime this week .</p>

Wynn, who was a first-round draft pick of Tom Coughlin’s Jacksonville Jaguars in 1997, worked out for the Giants back on May 14. The 11-year veteran had 3 1/2 sacks in 12 games for the New Orleans Saints last season. He also battled an injured toe.</p>

By the way, the signing of Wynn - who has played both end and tackle - isn’t believed to be related to Michael Strahan’s situation at all. </p></div></div></div>[/quote]

looks like a solid depth signing who'll compete with tollefson etc in training camp.

morning all!

GM has shut down the production of the Hummer..... bummer

[quote user="mjg407"]GM has shut down the production of the Hummer..... bummer[/quote]

Yeah I just read that, that is actually quite a milestone, it really tells you how bad the auto market is out there.

Speaking of auto, I am off to Infiniti now so I can test drive the new G37 and FX45....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]GM has shut down the production of the Hummer..... bummer[/quote]

Yeah I just read that, that is actually quite a milestone, it really tells you how bad the auto market is out there.

Speaking of auto, I am off to Infiniti now so I can test drive the new G37 and FX45....
    [/quote]Isn't the FX a gas guzzler?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]GM has shut down the production of the Hummer..... bummer[/quote]

[/quote]Isn't the FX a gas guzzler?[/quote]

Yeah it is, so I didn't test drive it. Spent 3 hours at the Infiniti dealer today. Test drove the 2008 G35x. It's really nice, fits me perfectly and it's AWD which is key for the northeast.....

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">LOS ANGELES— <STRONG _extended="true">Eliot Spitzer[/b]’s alleged call girl <STRONG _extended="true">Ashley Dupre[/b] has already appeared on camera for “Girls Gone Wild” — but it seems she'll be back with the provocative production company on June 25 ... in the courtroom.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">Dupre recently filed a $10 million lawsuit against <STRONG _extended="true">Joe Francis[/b]’ infamous company with claims that he falsely advertised that she performed for its cameras, and falsely advertised its offer to her of a $1 million contract. In her lawsuit, Dupre claims that Francis and his company ruined her reputation.</P>
    <P _extended="true">To counter her claims, Francis' defense team called on Dupre on Monday to testify under oath — in a deposition to be videotaped on June 25 — to explore her work history and reported employment with Emperor’s Club VIP.</P>
    <P _extended="true">“It’s hard to imagine how anyone could actually ruin a hooker’s reputation,” Francis said in a statement. “But what I really don’t understand is, out of the whole Eliot Spitzer scandal, how I’m the only person who ends up in a courtroom.”</P>
    <P _extended="true"></P></SPAN>

[quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" _extended="true">
    <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">LOS ANGELES— <strong _extended="true">Eliot Spitzer[/b]’s alleged call girl <strong _extended="true">Ashley Dupre[/b] has already appeared on camera for “Girls Gone Wild” — but it seems she'll be back with the provocative production company on June 25 ... in the courtroom.[/b]</p>
    <p _extended="true">Dupre recently filed a $10 million lawsuit against <strong _extended="true">Joe Francis[/b]’ infamous company with claims that he falsely advertised that she performed for its cameras, and falsely advertised its offer to her of a $1 million contract. In her lawsuit, Dupre claims that Francis and his company ruined her reputation.</p>
    <p _extended="true">To counter her claims, Francis' defense team called on Dupre on Monday to testify under oath — in a deposition to be videotaped on June 25 — to explore her work history and reported employment with Emperor’s Club VIP.</p>
    <p _extended="true">“It’s hard to imagine how anyone could actually ruin a hooker’s reputation,” Francis said in a statement. “But what I really don’t understand is, out of the whole Eliot Spitzer scandal, how I’m the only person who ends up in a courtroom.”</p>
    <p _extended="true"></p></span>[/quote]

They are all worthless, every single person involved including Francis....

MadTV had a funny skit with a mom and dad and daughter watching a commercial and it was the Girls Gone Wild and the daughter was on it...

So they both looked at the daughter and she was ashamed...

Then later in the commercial, they showed the mother was on it!!! LOL...

And then he looked at her and she was ashamed....

I'm debating driving a used 02 GS430 that's for sale near by.