Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

Great pic! I can use that when I need to make my Tumbleweed comments!!!

Veteran

I see ESPN has become all celtics all the time.</P>

God can you imagine how bad it'd be if the pats had won the superbowl? They'd be kissing boston's *** from here til judgement day. And the bostoners themselves? *shudders*</P>

<H2 style="MARGIN: 5px 0px 0px">If You Canít Appreciate A Fackiní Bawstun Team Winning A Championship, MAYBE YOU DONíT LIKE SPARTS!</H2>
    <P style="MARGIN: 5px 0px 0px"></P>

Kate Moss is doing wonders for Western relations with Islamic countries...... Nothing like showing up in an Islamic country in a see through dress, might as well eat some bacon and hang up some Isreali flags while urinating on the koran....[:$]

[quote user="mjg407"]Kate Moss is doing wonders for Western relations with Islamic countries...... Nothing like showing up in an Islamic country in a see through dress, might as well eat some bacon and hang up some Isreali flags while urinating on the koran....[:$][/quote]

That's why the rest of the world thinks we're arrogant. Because we think everyone adopts our culture and we can just bring it over to any other country.

Did you hear that Joan Rivers got booted from a British TV show? She cursed on it and assumed she was going to be bleeped out....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Kate Moss is doing wonders for Western relations with Islamic countries...... Nothing like showing up in an Islamic country in a see through dress, might as well eat some bacon and hang up some Isreali flags while urinating on the koran....[:$][/quote]

That's why the rest of the world thinks we're arrogant. Because we think everyone adopts our culture and we can just bring it over to any other country.

Did you hear that Joan Rivers got booted from a British TV show? She cursed on it and assumed she was going to be bleeped out....

[/quote]

You are so right about our image around the world. I don't think it's ever been worse.
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]
    <H2 style="MARGIN: 5px 0px 0px">If You Canít Appreciate A Fackiní Bawstun Team Winning A Championship, MAYBE YOU DONíT LIKE SPARTS!</H2>
    <P style="MARGIN: 5px 0px 0px"></P>[/quote]Dude that is hilarious.

All-Pro

That sounds exactly like this person I met at school from Boston... kinda scary

[quote user="BJacobs27"]That sounds exactly like this person I met at school from Boston... kinda scary[/quote]it fawking wicked cool man.