Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Since I'm almost 30 days TAGF free, has that tool DD barber made a big issue of this whole Bradshaw incarceration thing?[/quote]

I wouldn't know, I'm more like 100 days TAGF free, eventhough I'm suppose to be there.. [:P]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Since I'm almost 30 days TAGF free, has that tool DD barber made a big issue of this whole Bradshaw incarceration thing?[/quote]

I wouldn't know, I'm more like 100 days TAGF free, eventhough I'm suppose to be there.. [:P]
    [/quote]

Actually there's just 2 threads about it and they're pretty sane and rational. Consensus seems to be that it's not a big deal.

Of course it helps that Bradshaw is well liked by fans... can you imagine if it was Shockey? The MB would explode!

there's also 2 threads about Eli and Abby's fashion sense which is stupid. the only thing that matters is the '10 table' ring he's wearing on his finger!

off season seems particularly long this year!

[quote user="TeaMan"]
    there's also 2 threads about Eli and Abby's fashion sense which is stupid. the only thing that matters is the '10 table' ring he's wearing on his finger!

[/quote]withleather made a comment yesterday about this. Here in case you don't suscribe.</P>
    <DIV class=post-body itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Giants quarterback and wife Abby McGrew attended a fancy-pants party at the Whitney Museum on Tuesday, and the New York Post managed to find some random woman to talk **** about them.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Abby McGrew's dress is "too short, too tight, and doesn't fit well. The zipper doesn't zip and she's bursting out of it," said Linda Mann, head of Mann Media, who was eyeing photos of the beauty yesterday. As for Super Bowl MVP Eli, Mann said he was a bit underdressed at the trendy happening. </P></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Couple things here. <B itxtvisited="1">1.[/B] Look at photos from the night. Eli's not underdressed, and tons of women there (notably Rachel Bilson -- rowr!) were wearing short, tight dresses. <B itxtvisited="1">2.[/B] How much higher does the zipper need to zip? That kinda looks like zipped up to me. And even if it <I itxtvisited="1">didn't[/I], there's nothing wrong with chicks with big boobs bursting out of dresses. <B itxtvisited="1">3.[/B] Hey Linda Mann, you ain't exactly the prom queen, so maybe you're not the expert we're looking for. </P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"></P></DIV>

I love Rachel Bilson!

Some people think she kinda looks like a troll....

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]withleather made a comment yesterday about this. Here in case you don't suscribe.</p>
    <div class="post-body" itxtvisited="1">
    <p itxtvisited="1">Giants quarterback and wife Abby McGrew attended a fancy-pants party at the Whitney Museum on Tuesday, and the New York Post managed to find some random woman to talk **** about them.</p>
    <blockquote itxtvisited="1">
    <p itxtvisited="1">Abby McGrew's dress is "too short, too tight, and doesn't fit well. The zipper doesn't zip and she's bursting out of it," said Linda Mann, head of Mann Media, who was eyeing photos of the beauty yesterday. As for Super Bowl MVP Eli, Mann said he was a bit underdressed at the trendy happening. </p></blockquote>
    <p itxtvisited="1">Couple things here. <b itxtvisited="1">1.[/b] Look at photos from the night. Eli's not underdressed, and tons of women there (notably Rachel Bilson -- rowr!) were wearing short, tight dresses. <b itxtvisited="1">2.[/b] How much higher does the zipper need to zip? That kinda looks like zipped up to me. And even if it <i itxtvisited="1">didn't[/i], there's nothing wrong with chicks with big boobs bursting out of dresses. <b itxtvisited="1">3.[/b] Hey Linda Mann, you ain't exactly the prom queen, so maybe you're not the expert we're looking for. </p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">[/quote]</p><p itxtvisited="1">crazy!
    </p><p itxtvisited="1">Far as I'm concerned Eli could turn up in a bathrobe. As long as he has that ring on his finger he's not underdressed!</p>and there's plenty of women dressed far worse than Abby

what amazed me is that the tread on it has reached 4 pages!

now I'm annoyed, got a lunch special from the local chinese place and it was supposed to come with pork fried rice. i got plain white rice instead.
    </div>

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="TeaMan"]

[/quote]withleather made a comment yesterday about this. Here in case you don't suscribe.</P>
    <DIV class=post-body itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Giants quarterback and wife Abby McGrew attended a fancy-pants party at the Whitney Museum on Tuesday, and the New York Post managed to find some random woman to talk **** about them.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Abby McGrew's dress is "too short, too tight, and doesn't fit well. The zipper doesn't zip and she's bursting out of it," said Linda Mann, head of Mann Media, who was eyeing photos of the beauty yesterday. As for Super Bowl MVP Eli, Mann said he was a bit underdressed at the trendy happening. </P></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Couple things here. <B itxtvisited="1">1.[/B] Look at photos from the night. Eli's not underdressed, and tons of women there (notably Rachel Bilson -- rowr!) were wearing short, tight dresses. <B itxtvisited="1">2.[/B] How much higher does the zipper need to zip? That kinda looks like zipped up to me. And even if it <I itxtvisited="1">didn't[/I], there's nothing wrong with chicks with big boobs bursting out of dresses. <B itxtvisited="1">3.[/B] Hey Linda Mann, you ain't exactly the prom queen, so maybe you're not the expert we're looking for. </P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">[/quote]</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">crazy!
    </P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Far as I'm concerned Eli could turn up in a bathrobe. As long as he has that ring on his finger he's not underdressed!</P>and there's plenty of women dressed far worse than Abby

what amazed me is that the tread on it has reached 4 pages!

now I'm annoyed, got a lunch special from the local chinese place and it was supposed to come with pork fried rice. i got plain white rice instead.
    </DIV>

[/quote]you got gipped!</P>

Hey AG, I'm going to test drive the 300HP 335i today......</P>

Talk about having a set...... link

Veteran

For those of you staying away from TAGF a diamond has appeared amidst the insanity! Bansaw has outdone himself.

check this out http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/856455.aspx

I laughed so hard i spat tea through my nose!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I love Rachel Bilson!

Some people think she kinda looks like a troll....
    [/quote]

This is pretty cool.... for soccer and frenchmen....</P>

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p...i-gaillard_fun</P>