Re: Asian giant for HC

well havent been on this thread for a while, but thought this would be a good place for this: i ordered 2 tix for bon jovi free concert, central park, 7/12--some MLB promo thing--(yes, free....that would be like zero $)with the thought of given em away to a new yorker, im not gonna come up from PA next weekend....anyone wants em just pm me your email address and i'll shoot em out to ya.....the only catch would be only a mild preference to give out my email to a regular poster or someone im familiar with, so the more posts you have the more likely you'll get em......

[quote user="bigblue5611"]well havent been on this thread for a while, but thought this would be a good place for this: i ordered 2 tix for bon jovi free concert, central park, 7/12--some MLB promo thing--(yes, free....that would be like zero $)with the thought of given em away to a new yorker, im not gonna come up from PA next weekend....anyone wants em just pm me your email address and i'll shoot em out to ya.....the only catch would be only a mild preference to give out my email to a regular poster or someone im familiar with, so the more posts you have the more likely you'll get em......[/quote]

That's very nice of you.

I'm not a Bon Jovi fan but post counts would be a good indicator of the kind of poster you would
    be dealing with.....at least for the most part, there are always exceptions to the rules...(we know who those posters are...)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue5611"]well havent been on this thread for a while, but thought this would be a good place for this: i ordered 2 tix for bon jovi free concert, central park, 7/12--some MLB promo thing--(yes, free....that would be like zero $)with the thought of given em away to a new yorker, im not gonna come up from PA next weekend....anyone wants em just pm me your email address and i'll shoot em out to ya.....the only catch would be only a mild preference to give out my email to a regular poster or someone im familiar with, so the more posts you have the more likely you'll get em......[/quote]

That's very nice of you.

I'm not a Bon Jovi fan but post counts would be a good indicator of the kind of poster you would
    be dealing with.....at least for the most part, there are always exceptions to the rules...(we know who those posters are...)
    [/quote]</P>

oh it'll only be someone im familiar with on here, at least in a "cyber" sense.....my wife and i have seen bon jovi a few times(hershey, 2x in philly, giants stadium '03, prudential ctr '07..)always puts on a good show..</P>

I wonder if Gmen or JG21 would be interested? They are the only regular posters here that live near enough. I guess Teaman could ride his bike [:P]

[quote user="mjg407"]I wonder if Gmen or JG21 would be interested? They are the only regular posters here that live near enough. I guess Teaman could ride his bike [:P][/quote]

I haven't seen Gmen on here for awhile.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder if Gmen or JG21 would be interested? They are the only regular posters here that live near enough. I guess Teaman could ride his bike [:P][/quote]

[/quote]He's around. I get an email from him a few times a week. </P>

Happy Independence Day..... I'm off to work shortly...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder if Gmen or JG21 would be interested? They are the only regular posters here that live near enough. I guess Teaman could ride his bike [:P][/quote]

[/quote]He's around. I get an email from him a few times a week. </p>

Happy Independence Day..... I'm off to work shortly...</p>[/quote]

Alright dude you have a good one!

Okay off to work....and remember all, thank a soldier for the freedoms in which you enjoy on your day off.

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice....that's a good car...what year is it?