Re: Asian giant for HC

hey AG, how come you managed to make your last 2 posts at exactly the same time as me!!!!

(notice the correct use of punctuation there!!)

What the!!!???

[quote user="mjg407"]What the!!!???[/quote]

Hi MJG?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey AG, how come you managed to make your last 2 posts at exactly the same time as me!!!!

(notice the correct use of punctuation there!!)
    [/quote]

Hmm...great minds post at the same time?? [:P]

This is why I don't fly SWA. Good for the airline for kicking this trash to the side..</P>

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...off.plane.kiro</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

This is why I don't fly SWA. Good for the airline for kicking this trash to the side..</p>

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...off.plane.kiro</p>[/quote]

They are definitley from Tennesee or in that area.....

But I don't get your comment, you said you don't fly SWA but good for them doing it?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

This is why I don't fly SWA. Good for the airline for kicking this trash to the side..</P>

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...off.plane.kiro</P>

[/quote]

But I don't get your comment, you said you don't fly SWA but good for them doing it?
    [/quote]Good for the airline for kicking this white trash off, but SWA is the greyhound of the 21st century, therefore I don't fly them to stay away from this. </P>

</P>

Side note, anybody have an I Phone?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

This is why I don't fly SWA. Good for the airline for kicking this trash to the side..</p>

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...off.plane.kiro</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Good for the airline for kicking this white trash off, but SWA is the greyhound of the 21st century, therefore I don't fly them to stay away from this. </p>

</p>

Side note, anybody have an I Phone?</p>[/quote]

couple of my friends have i-phones. both love them.

on another side note after working out the cost of running my car and deciding to look into buying a bicycle i ran into a snag. the bike i want is almost $600 and with accessories I'm looking at spending close to $800 which means a) i'd have to buy in credit which reduces my savings as i have to pay interest. or b) I can't buy the bike right now so I'll miss the best cycling months.

I MAY be able to find a good deal when the new models come out in September IF I can still find the previous year's model. but not by much (bicycle maufacturers and retailers make most of their profits on accesories, not much markup on the bikes themselves) and waiting until september means i'll only get a month or two at most before the bike get's put away. annoying.

of course i could lower my sights and get a cheaper bike but then I really wouldn't be getting what i want and I wouldn't be able to justify buying a new one next year so i'd be stuck with it.

this is the bike i want http://www.treefortbikes.com/imgDsp....Name=OCR_3.jpg

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...off.plane.kiro</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Good for the airline for kicking this white trash off, but SWA is the greyhound of the 21st century, therefore I don't fly them to stay away from this. </p>

</p>

Side note, anybody have an I Phone?</p>[/quote]

Oh I see...I like Jetblue...that's what I fly the most...

I have some friends with iphones, they really like it....but ATT service isn't all that great...

[quote user="TeaMan"]

couple of my friends have i-phones. both love them.

on another side note after working out the cost of running my car and deciding to look into buying a bicycle i ran into a snag. the bike i want is almost $600 and with accessories I'm looking at spending close to $800 which means a) i'd have to buy in credit which reduces my savings as i have to pay interest. or b) I can't buy the bike right now so I'll miss the best cycling months.

I MAY be able to find a good deal when the new models come out in September IF I can still find the previous year's model. but not by much (bicycle maufacturers and retailers make most of their profits on accesories, not much markup on the bikes themselves) and waiting until september means i'll only get a month or two at most before the bike get's put away. annoying.

of course i could lower my sights and get a cheaper bike but then I really wouldn't be getting what i want and I wouldn't be able to justify buying a new one next year so i'd be stuck with it.

this is the bike i want http://www.treefortbikes.com/imgDsp....Name=OCR_3.jpg
    [/quote]

Looks like your time is going to run short if you don't get a bike soon....

Isn't there some kind of 0% financing you can do for the first year? This way you can use the bike
    at their expense and pay it off later?

Not that you want to open a new credit card but you can also look for CC offers that give you 0%
    financing on balance transfers. So you can put it on your current card and transfer to another
    card at 0% for some time...

You would think that the bike industry would be able to markup the bikes as well as accessories and make a killing...