Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]morning all. we have a heat wave. Right now the smoke is trapping the moisture in, so it's 90 in Redding already at 0540.[/quote]

That makes for a disgusting day huh? At least you guys don't get humidity....

We've had humidity all week!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

That's funny. I'll keep my eye out for the show, so I can let you know if it is similar to my experiences. It will be weird teaching well to do boarding school kids next year.</p>

I'm psyched- off to France tonight!</p>[/quote]

Wow France huh?

Have fun...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]morning all. we have a heat wave. Right now the smoke is trapping the moisture in, so it's 90 in Redding already at 0540.[/quote]

[/quote]well the smoke is acting as a moisture trap, so right now the humidity is up. It should drop around noon to 12% (at 110).

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]morning all. we have a heat wave. Right now the smoke is trapping the moisture in, so it's 90 in Redding already at 0540.[/quote]

[/quote]well the smoke is acting as a moisture trap, so right now the humidity is up. It should drop around noon to 12% (at 110).[/quote]

Oh i see...do you guys have code words for fires?

I was watching CNN yesterday and they had someone interview a company like yours.

I couldn't tell which company because they were too close to the plane and I couldn't read
    what it said on it...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]i guess putting question marks after every sentence could really catch on???!!
    [/quote]

For whatever do you mean??
    [/quote]</P>

What are we talking about now??</P>

[/quote]

I don't know!!??
    [/quote]</P>

Well, are we ever going to find out? </P>

[/quote]

Probably not!!??

[/quote]</P>

</P>

How is your day going today?</P>

It's freakish here right now. My county has had over 47000 acres burned to date this year. The fires are so bad, it's snowing.... ash. Add to that 110-120 degree heat, not a good situation for the firefighters.

[quote user="mjg407"]It's freakish here right now. My county has had over 47000 acres burned to date this year. The fires are so bad, it's snowing.... ash. Add to that 110-120 degree heat, not a good situation for the firefighters.[/quote]

Do you think any are started by people to keep the havoc going?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]It's freakish here right now. My county has had over 47000 acres burned to date this year. The fires are so bad, it's snowing.... ash. Add to that 110-120 degree heat, not a good situation for the firefighters.[/quote]

[/quote]nope, these were started by dry lightening, and now the incredibly dry conditions. Right now California is dryer than New Mexico and Arizona. Add to that a wet winter and no rain since March (which makes the grass grow, then dry out) add in some strong winds and POOF! Big time fires.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]It's freakish here right now. My county has had over 47000 acres burned to date this year. The fires are so bad, it's snowing.... ash. Add to that 110-120 degree heat, not a good situation for the firefighters.[/quote]

[/quote]nope, these were started by dry lightening, and now the incredibly dry conditions. Right now California is dryer than New Mexico and Arizona. Add to that a wet winter and no rain since March (which makes the grass grow, then dry out) add in some strong winds and POOF! Big time fires.[/quote]

I see...that's kind of the good thing about NY. We pretty much avoid most natural disasters..

hurricanes, tornados, mud slides, mass fires, earthquakes...etc....

The only thing we have here of any significance would be blizzards and major humidity.....