All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Actually this thread should be named AG for president. I know he would do a great job and I would trust him a hell of a lot.

[quote user="n420p69"]Know what I don't get is how we are all over Russia for invading Georgia when we invaded Iraq for zero reason as well. Talk about hypocrites.
    [/quote]you mean aside from those 10 years of UN resolutions that Iraq was ignoring... or shooting at our airplanes enforcing OSW or ONW (also against the UN resolutions).

[quote user="n420p69"]Actually this thread should be named AG for president. I know he would do a great job and I would trust him a hell of a lot.
    [/quote]AG wouldn't be in the party you prefer.

So no opinions on the "Let's get Feeley (the kicker that is)."

[quote user="mjg407"]So no opinions on the "Let's get Feeley (the kicker that is)."[/quote]</P>

Ah I don't see the need. They can both be good kickers and they can both stink. I like that Tynes can at least put it in the end zone sometimes.</P>

I would also like some kudos for using my best restraint from entering the war/political conversation above!!![]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]So no opinions on the "Let's get Feeley (the kicker that is)."[/quote]</P>

Ah I don't see the need. They can both be good kickers and they can both stink. I like that Tynes can at least put it in the end zone sometimes.</P>

I would also like some kudos for using my best restraint from entering the war/political conversation above!!![]</P>[/quote]we already know your opinion........ commie....[:P]

[quote user="n420p69"]Actually this thread should be named AG for president. I know he would do a great job and I would trust him a hell of a lot.
    [/quote]

haha, I would do a tremendous job, I would rule with an iron fist!! Oh no wait, that's too Stalin like...

[:P]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]So no opinions on the "Let's get Feeley (the kicker that is)."[/quote]</p>

Ah I don't see the need. They can both be good kickers and they can both stink. I like that Tynes can at least put it in the end zone sometimes.</p>

I would also like some kudos for using my best restraint from entering the war/political conversation above!!![]</p>[/quote]we already know your opinion........ commie....[:P][/quote]

I applaud you for holding political restraint, but anyone can feel free to chime in on their thoughts.

There are things I agree and disagree on both sides of the table....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="n420p69"]Actually this thread should be named AG for president. I know he would do a great job and I would trust him a hell of a lot.
    [/quote]AG wouldn't be in the party you prefer.[/quote]

I would be the best President ever. A nice mix of what works...

I would:

- Preach more responsibility to every citizen
    - Stop taking everyone to court just because your latte wasn't mixed right.
    - End the need for citizens to live off the gov't for bogus excuses, which only unfairly increases
    taxes for the hard working folks.
    - Global Warming. Do I believe it really exists? It doesn't matter. I would enforce and push companies
    to create hydrogen-based cars and work with corporations to create the infrastructure for it.
    Gas/electric hybrid is just a cover up for oil companies to still be apart of this debacle....
    - Accountablity for everyone that is elected into office whether local, state or gov't. They spend $3,000 a month for cell phone bill? They will PAY FOR IT. Not the local citizens. The books will be opened!
    - International Image - We seriously need to work on our foreign image and I will have marketing department just for that. We aren't arrogant Americans! It's the French who are silly!!!!

Now come on, how could anyone disagree with anything above?

AG... you commie dem pinko....