Re: Asian giant for HC

So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]is it just me or is he kind of goofy looking in a elimanningesque kind of way

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I dropped SI last monthafter having a subscription since 1991. I must say, that is a sick cover.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</P>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</P>[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]is it just me or is he kind of goofy looking in a elimanningesque kind of way[/quote]

TOTALLY!! that's what I've been saying. When he has a full head of hair, he resembles Eli a lot....

He's very laid back and approaches things the same way as Eli....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</P>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</P>

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</P>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</P>

I'm not sure if this is the 1984 opening Olympics or not but if it is, my have things changed compared
    to the Beijing opening!!!! It's almost high school'ish!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90GoFrLvVI

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</p>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</p>

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</p>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</p>[/quote]

Milestone posts should always be done on this thread..... [:P]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</P>

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</P>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</P>[/quote]what, I mentioned you....[]

This is not cool, are we going to have issues with Russia??

Is Russia just being punks or is there an American conspiracy to provoke this?
    In a way, I don't blame them for being a bit peeved about Poland or other countries putting our
    anti missile weaponry on their property.

I think America would be upset too if Iran suddenly put their missiles in Mexico near the border....

How do we resolve this?

<h1 class="head">Russia Says Response to U.S. Missile Shield Deal With Poland Will Go Beyond Diplomacy</h1>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">MOSCOWó Russia's
    Foreign Ministry says its response to U.S. missile shield development
    will go beyond diplomacy, adding that the U.S. plan is part of an
    "extremely dangerous bundle" of military projects.
    </span>