Re: Asian Giant for HC

</P>

</P>

</P>

this was sweet......after they won the gold, during the interview, kerri grabbed the microphone and said thx to the Prez for supporting them....</P>

how many athletes, from how many countries, can do THAT??!!...like you are giving a shout out to your long lost brother???!!!</P>

When the "Today" went on a tour of the Olympic village, where the athletes stay....one of the athletes showed this blue Tiffany box, with a silver round thing with an engraved lid, that George and Laura Bush had sent to each of the athletes....it was pretty cool....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

kerri trying to get "familiar" with the Prez.....</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

Misty May is my kind of girl....
    [/quote]bull dyke lezbo? I'll take Paraguan "javelin" thrower and uber model Leryn Franco...</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Misty isn't a lesbo is she?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

NO WAY are Kerri and Misty gay.....they are both married to HOT guys. They have both said in recent numerous interviews, that they are ready to start their families, be moms together, and bring their kids along when they compete in London Olympics 2012......</P>

Leryn Franco is stunningly gorgeous, and the new hit of the web for beautiful Olympic athletes, but she did not even medal in the Olympics.....does not matter, she will make a trillion dollars in her modeling career. Leryn does not hold a candle to Kerri and Misty as far as how hard K&amp;M have worked to earn the gold....and to put beach volleyball on the map, for kids to emulate (hey...whatever it takes to get obese kids off their butts, to do a little exercise......)</P>

</P>

</P>

I think Leryn finished second to last.....</P>

Good news, US womens soccer team won gold... bad news US womens softball team ..... sad</P>

BEIJING (AP) - The U.S. Olympic softball team was denied a fourth straight gold medal, losing 3-1 on Thursday to Japan in the sport's final appearance in the games for at least eight years. </P>

The Americans' 22-game Olympic winning streak was snapped as Japan pitcher Yukiko Ueno handed them their first loss since Sept. 21, 2000, at Sydney. </P>

Ueno pitched seven innings, one day after she pitched 21 to get the Japanese into the gold-medal game. </P>

The International Olympic Committee voted softball off the 2012 program in London and the sport is hoping to be reinstated next year in time for the 2016 Games. </P>

Australia won the bronze after it was beaten by Japan on Wednesday. </P>

</P>

WOO HOO........look who is #1 on the "Most Active Users" list........with 52 posts!!!!</P>

AG has come out to play on the mb.....[ip][ap][G][8][&lt;)]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

I think Leryn finished second to last.....</P>

Good news, US womens soccer team won gold... bad news US womens softball team ..... sad</P>

BEIJING (AP) - The U.S. Olympic softball team was denied a fourth straight gold medal, losing 3-1 on Thursday to Japan in the sport's final appearance in the games for at least eight years. </P>

The Americans' 22-game Olympic winning streak was snapped as Japan pitcher Yukiko Ueno handed them their first loss since Sept. 21, 2000, at Sydney. </P>

Ueno pitched seven innings, one day after she pitched 21 to get the Japanese into the gold-medal game. </P>

The International Olympic Committee voted softball off the 2012 program in London and the sport is hoping to be reinstated next year in time for the 2016 Games. </P>

Australia won the bronze after it was beaten by Japan on Wednesday. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

THAT IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!! The Japanese won!!! Now maybe the IOC won't be so STUPID. and take women's softball out of the Olympics. One of the problems was that there was no competition, and USA always wiped up, I thought???!!!</P>

Some of these other sports they have on are SO tedious and boring.....what is the deal with this stupid thing of the ladies walking around in gymnastics outfits, with some dumb rope in their hand??? I don't get it.......even throwing a shot put makes more sense than that.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

WOO HOO........look who is #1 on the "Most Active Users" list........with 52 posts!!!!</p>

AG has come out to play on the mb.....[ip][ap][G][8][&lt;)]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh wow, I didn't even realize.....

There was a time I had that number at 300....I spent one day for 12 hours on here typing away..
    It was insane....

I just saw the interview with Walsh and May talking about starting a family....I really liked what they have done or the sport. They absolutely dominate it....

I thought China might have won last night, they were really giving them a hard time....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]

I think Leryn finished second to last.....</p>

Good news, US womens soccer team won gold... bad news US womens softball team ..... sad</p>

BEIJING (AP) - The U.S. Olympic softball team was denied a fourth straight gold medal, losing 3-1 on Thursday to Japan in the sport's final appearance in the games for at least eight years. </p>

The Americans' 22-game Olympic winning streak was snapped as Japan pitcher Yukiko Ueno handed them their first loss since Sept. 21, 2000, at Sydney. </p>

Ueno pitched seven innings, one day after she pitched 21 to get the Japanese into the gold-medal game. </p>

The International Olympic Committee voted softball off the 2012 program in London and the sport is hoping to be reinstated next year in time for the 2016 Games. </p>

Australia won the bronze after it was beaten by Japan on Wednesday. </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

THAT IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!! The Japanese won!!! Now maybe the IOC won't be so STUPID. and take women's softball out of the Olympics. One of the problems was that there was no competition, and USA always wiped up, I thought???!!!</p>

Some of these other sports they have on are SO tedious and boring.....what is the deal with this stupid thing of the ladies walking around in gymnastics outfits, with some dumb rope in their hand??? I don't get it.......even throwing a shot put makes more sense than that.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's rumored that it's a backlash against western sports. The excuse is silly and I just don't get it.

I was watching this weird gymanstics today with a hoola hoop....BORING....

And the commentators sound like Golf commentators..."incredible....oh that was gorgeous..."

Just BORING....

NYG_SBXLIII,

Do you work during the day? What's your story?

Also, we need a nickname for you.

Like MJ, AG, JG21, Crush etc......

</P>

oh no.....what is a person to do??!!</P>

now 4 of the horses have tested positive for illegal substances, in the riding competition. 3 of the horses had a substance that makes their skin more sensitive, so they will not touch those rales that they have to jump over......</P>

I just don't know how the world of athletics will survive......this event is so exciting....[|-)][|-)][|-)]</P>

</P>

</P>