Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Just got back from a quick 3 miler. See you two have been busy. </P>

One of my best friends is headed to Santorini greece. Beautiful place. I'll take my wife to the Carribean for sure... since I was "working" there for three weeks this year.[:P] I did a Mexico cruise and it was a blast.</P>

[/quote]

I have made it a habit to exercise everyday....I've been doing it for 33 days straight so far....

I am looking at getting a rower...maybe this weekend.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I have a rower....and they are WONDERFUL!!!! If you want to, you can buy one REALLY cheap......people are always investing in them, and then they get too lazy to use their equipment.</P>

As Barbara Walters says, "I use mine to hang my clothes on, in the bedroom."</P>

I got mine for free....the lady across the street from my sister-in-law, has a ton more money than brains....she was exhausted after making a killing on her garage sale all day long &amp; she just wanted to get rid of the rest of her items and be done with it......so I carted it on home and I have loved using it ever since.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I have a rower....and they are WONDERFUL!!!! If you want to, you can buy one REALLY cheap......people are always investing in them, and then they get too lazy to use their equipment.</p>

As Barbara Walters says, "I use mine to hang my clothes on, in the bedroom."</p>

I got mine for free....the lady across the street from my sister-in-law, has a ton more money than brains....she was exhausted after making a killing on her garage sale all day long &amp; she just wanted to get rid of the rest of her items and be done with it......so I carted it on home and I have loved using it ever since.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice! Where can I buy one cheap? I don't like to buy off eBay because of the scams and craiglist?

Can you just give me yours since you're like 10 times richer than me? Come on, cruise ships have rowers on them don't they? You can just use theirs!!!

Here are some cool rowers....

</P>

</P>

</P>

can you see it now??? I posted it from getty images (it is an SI pic).....same as the ladies in the "hottest athlete" thread......</P>

That is TOO WEIRD!!!!!! We are on the same mb, in the same thread.....and the pics show up clear as day on my laptop, and not on yours.....how embarrassing!!!!!?????[:$] Even when I hit "preview" it looks perfect, before I hit "post" ????!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</p>

</p>

</p>

can you see it now??? I posted it from getty images (it is an SI pic).....same as the ladies in the "hottest athlete" thread......</p>

That is TOO WEIRD!!!!!! We are on the same mb, in the same thread.....and the pics show up clear as day on my laptop, and not on yours.....how embarrassing!!!!!?????[:$] Even when I hit "preview" it looks perfect, before I hit "post" ????!!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow, I am just not seeing it. I looked at the broken image that you're trying to post. It seems to be a cached link. Which means that the link will work for you because the cache ID is coming from your computer but other's won't see it...

I am using 2 computers to look at this thread to make sure it's not my computer and it doesn't show up for both PC's...

Hey HK, don't quit your day job....hahahaha....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I have a rower....and they are WONDERFUL!!!! If you want to, you can buy one REALLY cheap......people are always investing in them, and then they get too lazy to use their equipment.</P>

As Barbara Walters says, "I use mine to hang my clothes on, in the bedroom."</P>

I got mine for free....the lady across the street from my sister-in-law, has a ton more money than brains....she was exhausted after making a killing on her garage sale all day long &amp; she just wanted to get rid of the rest of her items and be done with it......so I carted it on home and I have loved using it ever since.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Nice! Where can I buy one cheap? I don't like to buy off eBay because of the scams and craiglist?

Can you just give me yours since you're like 10 times richer than me? Come on, cruise ships have rowers on them don't they? You can just use theirs!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

sure....I am sending it right over. the Donald is having the plane revved up right now, so it will be at your house in time, to use it tonight! you will love it!!!</P>

no, no, no......go LOCAL.....don't you get those goofy little newspapers that they trash up your front lawn with? or do you have a section in your newspaper where everything is sold under a certain amount (like there is a ceiling price as to what price can be paid?)....in the wants ads? Point is...you may have a $500 piece of equipment, but people put it in the "all items under $200.00" ads....because the ads move fast (as an example) They know they are taking a loss, but the market moves faster in that section of the want ads.....</P>

Don't know if I am making sense.....but personally, I would rather buy a piece of equipment close by, rather than having to go to tin-buck-too, and drag it home......</P>

I don't know the NY Times well enough, to know what their ads are like.....but I am sure that there are probably estate sales, where super wealthy people are 1000 yrs old and they need to ditch their "stuff"......and their kids are already so wealthy, with their own "stuff" and they sure don't want to cart their mom and dad's stuff around........</P>

</P>

</P>

</p>

sure....I am sending it right over. the Donald is having the plane revved up right now, so it will be at your house in time, to use it tonight! you will love it!!!</p>

no, no, no......go LOCAL.....don't you get those goofy little newspapers that they trash up your front lawn with? or do you have a section in your newspaper where everything is sold under a certain amount (like there is a ceiling price as to what price can be paid?)....in the wants ads? Point is...you may have a $500 piece of equipment, but people put it in the "all items under $200.00" ads....because the ads move fast (as an example) They know they are taking a loss, but the market moves faster in that section of the want ads.....</p>

Don't know if I am making sense.....but personally, I would rather buy a piece of equipment close by, rather than having to go to tin-buck-too, and drag it home......</p>

I don't know the NY Times well enough, to know what their ads are like.....but I am sure that there are probably estate sales, where super wealthy people are 1000 yrs old and they need to ditch their "stuff"......and their kids are already so wealthy, with their own "stuff" and they sure don't want to cart their mom and dad's stuff around........</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok I see what you mean now. I don't even subscribe to any newspapers.....but working at the library when I was in high school, I know what you mean about the ads and all that good stuff.....[]

Most good rowers are around the $600-800 range. There's a sports shop up the street from me that
    I will check out tomorrow to see what they have. I've never used a rower before so I don't even know all the different things you can do with it....

Did you figure out the image problem yet?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey HK, don't quit your day job....hahahaha....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

really.......you are SO lucky that you have a brilliant computer brain!!!!! It sucks, big time, to be computer challenged.....</P>

ok.....here is what I did:</P>

---CCleaner to get rid of all of my cache</P>

---totally turned my laptop off</P>

---took my air card out</P>

---and started over from scratch</P>

This is such an enigma.....so even tho' the picture looks great on my lap top...you have no way of knowing if other people are seeing the same picture????!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

sure....I am sending it right over. the Donald is having the plane revved up right now, so it will be at your house in time, to use it tonight! you will love it!!!</P>

no, no, no......go LOCAL.....don't you get those goofy little newspapers that they trash up your front lawn with? or do you have a section in your newspaper where everything is sold under a certain amount (like there is a ceiling price as to what price can be paid?)....in the wants ads? Point is...you may have a $500 piece of equipment, but people put it in the "all items under $200.00" ads....because the ads move fast (as an example) They know they are taking a loss, but the market moves faster in that section of the want ads.....</P>

Don't know if I am making sense.....but personally, I would rather buy a piece of equipment close by, rather than having to go to tin-buck-too, and drag it home......</P>

I don't know the NY Times well enough, to know what their ads are like.....but I am sure that there are probably estate sales, where super wealthy people are 1000 yrs old and they need to ditch their "stuff"......and their kids are already so wealthy, with their own "stuff" and they sure don't want to cart their mom and dad's stuff around........</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ok I see what you mean now. I don't even subscribe to any newspapers.....but working at the library when I was in high school, I know what you mean about the ads and all that good stuff.....[]

Most good rowers are around the $600-800 range. There's a sports shop up the street from me that
    I will check out tomorrow to see what they have. I've never used a rower before so I don't even know all the different things you can do with it....

Did you figure out the image problem yet?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

that would be the ideal.....if you can pick out exactly what you want, and then the store delivers it....much easier.....</P>

mine is NO where near the 6-8 range.....but I love it anyway.....</P>

</P>