Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I am glad that you said that you have an HP, as well!!!.....I was afraid that you were going to say, "You should have gotten another Toshiba...not an HP!!!"</P>

Anyway....thanks for the help!!! It seems to be a common problem with the new HP's with Vista...here is the scoop:</P>

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...515&amp;dlc=en</P>

</P>

[/quote]

HP's profits are up. I think most manufacturer's are on par with each other. It's really the end user and how they take care of their products.

As for you, it's a new HP so it shouldn't be giving you that error. On my HP which I'm typing on as we speak (it's a tablet) I see the D Recovery drive also but I've never seen that error.

I have about 1.3gigs of available space on that drive so I think you might have accidentally been putting files on it?? Can you confirm??

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I am not sure if I can explain this, so that it makes sense....but I will give it a try!!!!</P>

When it says to click on to that link, and see what can be deleted, I click on, and EVERYTHING is on there!!!! All of my anti-virus/spyware/IE and all the junk they have/HP and all the junk they have, etc., etc., </P>

Then I went to "My Computer" and clicked on "C Drive" and there were just a few things, and tons of space.....?</P>

When I click on "accessories" in the Start menu....it has exactly the same thing as the Recovery one does????!!! I keep deleting and deleting as much as I can......(HP has like these dumb cartoon stories and stuff??? )....and so as much as I can find out what the hell the stupid file is....then I try to delete it....to get more space on D Recovery.....but that stupid sign keeps coming up anyway.</P>

Hope that makes sense.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I am not sure if I can explain this, so that it makes sense....but I will give it a try!!!!</p>

When it says to click on to that link, and see what can be deleted, I click on, and EVERYTHING is on there!!!! All of my anti-virus/spyware/IE and all the junk they have/HP and all the junk they have, etc., etc., </p>

Then I went to "My Computer" and clicked on "C Drive" and there were just a few things, and tons of space.....?</p>

When I click on "accessories" in the Start menu....it has exactly the same thing as the Recovery one does????!!! I keep deleting and deleting as much as I can......(HP has like these dumb cartoon stories and stuff??? )....and so as much as I can find out what the hell the stupid file is....then I try to delete it....to get more space on D Recovery.....but that stupid sign keeps coming up anyway.</p>

Hope that makes sense.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nope, I understand. What you're doing is only removing things off of the C drive. That's why you have a ton of space!! Which is good though because you want to get rid of that junk anyways...

The easy solution would be to go to MY COMPUTER and open up the D drive and see all those folders and files? You would have to delete some manually. But the issue is you would have to know what to delete!!!

If you can find any folders that you created yourself and know they are yours, you can just delete them or move them over to the C drive. It complains when you have less than 10% space I believe so if you can just remove enough to go above the 10% you should be fine and just make sure you use the C drive for everything and ignore the D drive....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

What about that disney cruise ship? are they any good?

[/quote]</P>

Yeah they are great if you are still into Goofy...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

What about that disney cruise ship? are they any good?

[/quote]</p>

Yeah they are great if you are still into Goofy...</p>[/quote]

haha, I'll deal with mickey and goofy if I can get 1st class service and safety....

</P>

Just take a peek at this one for a second (it is real short, with a nice picture).....Royal Caribbean is a good line....</P>

http://www.cruisecomplete.com/specials/deal/63373</P>

that is just a perfect example of how cheap it is to cruise.....however, after I did more research, I would go for the 7 night cruise instead....especially when it is only $100.00 more.</P>

In the "Travel and Leisure" link that I put on your list.....it says that Disney is ranked #3 of all lines...so that is WAY GOOD!!!! Plus, Disney always does everything 1st class.....I just don't like that they make parents spend a trillion dollars now....just to get their kids into Disneyland!!!!!</P>

My buddies at work that have done the Disney cruise, say it was GREAT!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. That's what I like about Disney, everything is done 1st class!!! I think I heard they change the bulbs everyday in all their theme parks? They pay attention to detail.

I usually go to Disneyworld every 3-4 years. I've been to Disneyland twice and disneyworld 3 times. Disneyworld is much bigger and better, Disneyland suffers from being the first theme park and in a tight spot in anaheim....

I am due for a trip to disney but I'm sure it's VERY expensive now. How much is a burger there now? Last I check it was something like $10.50 for a cheeseburger...

[/quote]</P>

When we lived in San Diego, we went to Disneyland a million times....because everyone that came out to visit, of course, wanted to see Disneyland.....and I love it! Even my dad, who is a Chemical Engineer loved it.....because it is such an engineering marvel......</P>

It was so CHEAP to go there...and they always had great deals and promotions.....</P>

Then Disney got into major GREED mode.....and the prices are just obscene, I think.....(only because so many folks struggle to find the funds, and all they are trying to do, is take their kids to a park, to have a good time.)</P>

Then we use to go to DisneyWorld every year after Thanksgiving....and it is AWESOME. The only thing I hate, is that it is so frickin' crowded!!!! We were at the park 15 minutes after it opened, and the wait to get into that round ball thing, was already over an hour long!!!!</P>

One of my buddies at work, saved a ton of money, so that they could really show their kids a great time at Disneyworld.......they got down there, and all the kids cared about was playing in the hotel swimming pool.......after months of preparation, my poor friend was so peeeeesed off!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Now I see what you mean.....I checked the thread on my iPhone, and the pics do not show up...just that stupid little blue box shows up. Not sure if this has anything to do with it...but when I turned on my laptop today, it said...."critical update for HP Photosmart Essential" so I did that update. Not sure if that will help the pics to show up better or not.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]

haha, no that won't fix the issue. Let me ask you how you are copying the links for the images..

Are you copying the URL from the browser and pasting it? Or are you doing some kind of drag and drop?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Again, I will try to explain this, and hope that it makes sense.....[:|]</P>

I am in NYG's mb......I go to another page that I have open and get "getty images".....I find the pic that I want, and I right click on it, and I click "copy" ........then I go back to NYG's mb.....and in the reply post, I right click again, and click on "paste".....then the pic comes into the post....</P>

</P>

Michael Phelps apparently hooking up with recently-single Aussie swimming star Stephanie Rice, Page Six has shifted into junior-high gossip mode:
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Phelps, fresh from shattering Mark Spitz's 36-year-old record, was spotted Monday night in a hot make-out session with Down Under swimmer Stephanie Rice, a source [said]. The pumped-up pair clinched and swapped spit at a celebratory bash outside the Olympic Village. </P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">The Baltimore Bullet swooped in for the lip-lock with the 20-year-old brunette just weeks after she split from Aussie swimmer Eamon Sullivan. "All the swimmers are talking about it, and [Sullivan] is cut up about what happened," the source said. </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Now I see what you mean.....I checked the thread on my iPhone, and the pics do not show up...just that stupid little blue box shows up. Not sure if this has anything to do with it...but when I turned on my laptop today, it said...."critical update for HP Photosmart Essential" so I did that update. Not sure if that will help the pics to show up better or not.....</p>

</p>

[/quote]

haha, no that won't fix the issue. Let me ask you how you are copying the links for the images..

Are you copying the URL from the browser and pasting it? Or are you doing some kind of drag and drop?

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Again, I will try to explain this, and hope that it makes sense.....[:|]</p>

I am in NYG's mb......I go to another page that I have open and get "getty images".....I find the pic that I want, and I right click on it, and I click "copy" ........then I go back to NYG's mb.....and in the reply post, I right click again, and click on "paste".....then the pic comes into the post....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I knew it!!!

That won't work!!!

I will show you how to do it, after I finish eating my pizza with mushroom toppings...

Leryn Franco is reportedly dating Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic. Machochip translates this bit from Mundo52:
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">“Djokovic looks to his new partner as if she were a trophy,” said one of the Argentine athletes. “Is it official? Yes, of course. They go hand in hand everywhere,” he says. The romance he’s referring to is that among the world’s number three tennis player and the beautiful athlete Paraguayan Leryn Franco.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <P itxtvisited="1">So is it true? Sure, whatever. Frankly, I was just looking for an excuse to link to this gallery of Leryn, which was freakin' amazing until that website's server went down.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Michael Phelps apparently hooking up with recently-single Aussie swimming star Stephanie Rice, Page Six has shifted into junior-high gossip mode:
    <blockquote itxtvisited="1">
    <p itxtvisited="1">Phelps, fresh from shattering Mark Spitz's 36-year-old record, was spotted Monday night in a hot make-out session with Down Under swimmer Stephanie Rice, a source [said]. The pumped-up pair clinched and swapped spit at a celebratory bash outside the Olympic Village. </p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">The Baltimore Bullet swooped in for the lip-lock with the 20-year-old brunette just weeks after she split from Aussie swimmer Eamon Sullivan. "All the swimmers are talking about it, and [Sullivan] is cut up about what happened," the source said. </p></blockquote>[/quote]

I don't blame him, she is hot!!!!