Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. Well, this sucks...... I had a feeling when Osi got carted off that it was going to be bad. Do you guys think that Stray is coming back? I can see the Jints giving him more money to come back. Then again, he may be happy staying retired.
    [/quote]

Strahan could get hurt, at least last year he was working out and training eventhough he didn't go to training camp and missed preseason.

Now he's not in any shape at all and would have to rush back. I'm also not sure if he's allowed to terminate his Fox contract on such a short notice??
    [/quote]

Yeah, you're right. Who knows what the situation with Fox is.

woo hoo the gangs all here. Eh we have Kiwi, Gilberry, Wynn, so we should be okay. Was Gilberrry the guy we drafted in the 7th round?

As much as I love Stray (see avatar) I am not so sure about his maybe coming back if we give 8 mil, per ESPN. Both Stray and Osi benefited having the other guy on the other side. It would probably take a good while to get Stray back to old form and just because he had a great, injury free year last season, thereare no definites on his healththis year.</P>

</P>

Hi Dutchy</P>

Hi GMenFan</P>

Hi JG21</P>

Hi Asian</P>

Hi Mgj</P>

Like the above said, Gangs all here!</P>

Good to "see" youall.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]woo hoo the gangs all here. Eh we have Kiwi, Gilberry, Wynn, so we should be okay. Was Gilberrry the guy we drafted in the 7th round?[/quote]

Not sure, but I think Kiwi should be moved back to DE.....

Thats a better option than to take Strahan out of retirement.....

Also,</P>

If they move Kiwanuka back to end, that has to be a long term decision. We cannot keep switching him back and forth. Like AG said, Osi may be a wee bit injury prone and having Kiwanuka back at end might not be a bad thing.</P>

Also,</P>

If they move Kiwanuka back to end, that has to be a long term decision. We cannot keep switching him back and forth. Like AG said, Osi may be a wee bit injury prone and having Kiwanuka back at end might not be a bad thing.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Also,</p>

If they move Kiwanuka back to end, that has to be a long term decision. We cannot keep switching him back and forth. Like AG said, Osi may be a wee bit injury prone and having Kiwanuka back at end might not be a bad thing.</p>[/quote]

Osi always seems to have lower back or leg problems, don't you notice? Keep in mind he wanted a pay raise too, but instead of being a punk like everyone else, he wasn't going to make a fuss until next season. But now that he's hurt all year, the Giants probably will not reconsider his contract since he is injury prone....that, along with Pierce who will demand more money or walk....

BTW, I will be at the Redskins/Giants game on opening night so let's hope we win and it will be a good game!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Also,</P>

[/quote]

Osi always seems to have lower back or leg problems, don't you notice? Keep in mind he wanted a pay raise too, but instead of being a punk like everyone else, he wasn't going to make a fuss until next season. But now that he's hurt all year, the Giants probably will not reconsider his contract since he is injury prone....that, along with Pierce who will demand more money or walk....

BTW, I will be at the Redskins/Giants game on opening night so let's hope we win and it will be a good game!!!

[/quote]</P>

Good on ya! That will be a heck of a game for many reasons. Have fun!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

As much as I love Stray (see avatar) I am not so sure about his maybe coming back if we give 8 mil, per ESPN. Both Stray and Osi benefited having the other guy on the other side. It would probably take a good while to get Stray back to old form and just because he had a great, injury free year last season, thereare no definites on his healththis year.</p>

</p>

Hi Dutchy</p>

Hi GMenFan</p>

Hi JG21</p>

Hi Asian</p>

Hi Mgj</p>

Like the above said, Gangs all here!</p>

Good to "see" youall.</p>[/quote]

Hey Crush! Long time.... What's going on, bro?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Also,</p>

If they move Kiwanuka back to end, that has to be a long term decision. We cannot keep switching him back and forth. Like AG said, Osi may be a wee bit injury prone and having Kiwanuka back at end might not be a bad thing.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Lucky guy.... I haven't been to a game in a few years. Have fun, dude.