Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I didn't realize he called his wife a c***, I thought I heard about that but I didn't really pay attention.

[/quote]Is that confirmed? I looked around and not sure if it was really true. </P>

</P>

On a side note...</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol_fp4Kpp-8</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I read that and the Chelsea Clinton quote, when I did a google search on the McCains....because at the time, McC's TEMPER was really peeeeeessing me off. So I was studying about tantrums that McC has thrown in the senate.....and someone on the Hill made reference to McC's shotty comments about women.</P>

That is where I also read about Cindy stealing narcs......made my stomach sick...I knew that she had an addiction problem, but I did not know that she stole narcs from the poor.</P>

Let me see if I can pull it back up.....and I will put the link in.....</P>

BTW......you tube says, "not available" ???!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

here ya go.......</P>

http://thelanguageguy.blogspot.com/2...ns-temper.html</P>

The Washington Post and The Atlantic both talk about it...</P>

If you just put ......john mccain, temper.....into google, the entire first page, is filled with horrible things that he has said in the military, the senate, in high school, etc., etc., etc </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

wow.....check this out, under, ".....some military leaders (think that John McCain): "I think that his knee-jerk response factor is a little scary."</P>

Then John Lehman, former Navy secretary, says that, "John McCain is a *****cat," compared to others that he has worked with, such as former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger!!!!!</P>

Yikes!!!! Kissinger sat behind the Bush's at the opening to the Beijing games.....I hope that he did not call Laura any bad names......[:$][:|]</P>

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...nder_in_chief/</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I had a boss who is married to one of the POW's who was with McCain at the Hanoi Hilton. A lot of those guys are not doing well. They were hung by their necks, which has resulted in a lot of neurological problems, requiring brain surgery. They think that McCain is OK.....but the guy was tortured beyond belief.</P>

My problem with McCain is he is TOO OLD!!!! Plus, his mouth (like Biden) needs a CLAMP on it. The comment that McCain made in public, about Chelsea Clinton being ugly, was TOTALLY the LOWEST of class. (even if it is true, you NEVER say that about someone else's kid.</P>

Then McCain calling his wife Cindy, a c*nt, in public....was slimey, punk, low class. McCain never touches Cindy, she always walks behind him like a little barbie doll.....the situation is gross.</P>

Plus, Cindy is a walking "Betty Ford" all over again, that is guarenteed to blow up....before they get out of that White House.....from what I keep hearing. It is well documented that Cindy stole the narcotics to feed her habit......right out of the medical supplies for a relief agency for the poor.</P>

Cindy will really need the narcs to survive that fish bowl of a White House.</P>

That is why the Bush's CANNOT wait to get the hell out of DC, and back to the quiet ranch down in Texas.........I am glad that Bush had a great time with the athletes in Beijing.....he took the risk, even tho' people are saying that he looked like an idiot......too bad. [Y]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yowzers.....that's pretty bad stuff right there... and sadly probably true. I was telling MJ, it wasn't necessary so much that he's old, it's just that his memory stinks....and if that is a result of being old so be it. But I didn't want to use "old" as an excuse because we can see Obama is young and he's a bit forgetful as well...

Obama speaks to the people of Germany then McCain speaks to.....bikers??

I didn't realize he called his wife a c***, I thought I heard about that but I didn't really pay attention.

Like I said before, Romney, Rudy, Huckabee any day over McCain....

In fact, I even laughed when McCain said he would run again, after all the others he had to run against. I thought he had no shot. His public speaking is very very poor. Especially when it's clear he's reading a paper someone wrote and he never proof-read it once so he's struggling to sound natural...

Huckabee had the cool factor that would have been perfect to go up against Obama's cool factor...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I thought Rudy would take it by a landslide!!!!! He is SUCH a hero to our country....ends up, he spent 50 mill for NOTHING!!!!</P>

I don't understand the ins and outs of politics very well at all.....so I just did not get it.</P>

Huckabee is a HOOT and always said the best stuff.....</P>

Romney seems to have a brilliant financial brain....he pulled those Olympics games, right out of the trash can. AND Romney admitted he did not have a clue, when they called him and asked him to pull them out of the tank......</P>

I just don't get it.....maybe Romney's religion??!! I loved it tho' that Romney dropped like 40 mill, for nothing, and never whined an ounce, whereas Hillary was b*tching her head off, that she had to spend 5 mill of her own frickin $$$$</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow HK! You were on a roll....

I will have to check all this stuff out when I get home, my commute home begins now!!

[:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

HOLY Sh*t......did you hear this on the news???!!! I knew that Teddy Kennedy was told not to travel. TK is taking a cancer drug....that ONLY TWO people, in the entire WORLD, have taken??!! TK flew into Denver, on a private jet, and did not even stay at a hotel, he stayed at a HOSPICE!!!! TK REFUSED to go out on the stage in a wheelchair.....and he demanded that they let him walk out. I was wonderin' why TK was walking so close to Vickie....and then he kind of just tossed her out of the way....as the crowd went into a roar, and he made it to the podium.</p>

They just said on the news that TK only has "weeks" to live, and that we will never see him in public again. That explains why Maria Shriver and Caroline Kennedy....kept looking so sad....I was wondering if they knew something, that the rest of the crowd did not know......</p>

This is REALLY intrusive.....but I wonder what TK is going to say, when God asks him, "Why didn't you help Mary Jo Koeppeknee (sp?) get out of that car alive, dumb *****?????!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I didn't hear anything on the news. I tend to lose track of things when I'm in the office. I wonder who the other person is that's taking the drug? It's gotta be major major experimental...I noticed the teary eyes, I thought they were just sad about the whole ordeal but to know he only has weeks? That's insane!!!</p>

But you're right, as much as I do give him credit, he was a chicken when it came to Mary Jo and that car accident. There's no way I would ever just swim away or run away from an accident if I know my friends are in there, just NO WAY....</p>

</p>

</p>

wow.....check this out, under, ".....some military leaders (think that John McCain): "I think that his knee-jerk response factor is a little scary."</p>

Then John Lehman, former Navy secretary, says that, "John McCain is a *****cat," compared to others that he has worked with, such as former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger!!!!!</p>

Yikes!!!! Kissinger sat behind the Bush's at the opening to the Beijing games.....I hope that he did not call Laura any bad names......[:$][:|]</p>

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...nder_in_chief/</p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Anyone that had to deal with torture is a strong individual to me. At least at the time. Who knows what he is like now. All I know is that he did a speech over the summer and chose some war veteran to be the first person to ask the question. The only problem is that he was the worse person to ask because he confronted McCain on numerous veteran bills that he vetoed!!!! McCain pretended not to know what he was talking about and was backtracking big time.

I don't understand why someone who served would then not support his own veterans when it came to health insurance etc....

There is a stat out there that McCain veto'ed more war veteran bills than Obama. McCain also made claims from numerous groups that he donated or supported them, but they publicly came out and said he has done nothing for them. And when he was asked that, he said his record speaks for itself...

HK,

I've seen a bunch of internet stuff on his calling his wife a you know what, but the evidence all points to a book someone wrote about McCain. So I think it's made up. Does he have a temper, yep, does that bother me... nope. I'll take a pres full of piss and vinegar right now in this world (russia, china, DPRK, Iran) than some one who will give platitudes and smiles.</P>

Kissenger was a great guy on Foreign Policy. Also when they say "military leaders" who are they refering to? Once you get above 1 star, it's all political (and political appointees).</P>

</P>

I thought Rudy would take it by a landslide!!!!! He is SUCH a hero to our country....ends up, he spent 50 mill for NOTHING!!!!</p>

I don't understand the ins and outs of politics very well at all.....so I just did not get it.</p>

Huckabee is a HOOT and always said the best stuff.....</p>

Romney seems to have a brilliant financial brain....he pulled those Olympics games, right out of the trash can. AND Romney admitted he did not have a clue, when they called him and asked him to pull them out of the tank......</p>

I just don't get it.....maybe Romney's religion??!! I loved it tho' that Romney dropped like 40 mill, for nothing, and never whined an ounce, whereas Hillary was b*tching her head off, that she had to spend 5 mill of her own frickin $$$$
    </p>[/quote]

Ok here's the deal. Both Rudy and McCain are hero's right? Rude more recently than McCain.
    Rudy's downfalll was his children who hated him. And his so-so marriage. His personal life is what killed him.

Romney was the best looking out of the bunch, he had the hollywood looks and is SMART. Trust me on that. He had the morals, the brain, everything......BUT....the religion. America is ready for Obama, but not a Mormon....things that make you go hmmmm....

Huckabee was the little engine that could. Playing the guitar and jamming with the folks....ALL THREE got beaten out by McCain. I don't get it either!!!

I honestly thought it was going to be Rudy Vs. Hillary. Not McCain Vs. Obama.

BTW: I'm sooooo glad that Obama has kept his distance from the Clintons. I don't beleive he has helped pay off her campaign correct? He's doing this all on his own so good for him. You know with the Clintons, they will help you, but you better watch your back, they will come back to you one day for something more than you bargained for....if you're not dead...like all their inner circle friends and pets...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Anyone that had to deal with torture is a strong individual to me.

There is a stat out there that McCain veto'ed more war veteran bills than Obama. McCain also made claims from numerous groups that he donated or supported them, but they publicly came out and said he has done nothing for them. And when he was asked that, he said his record speaks for itself...

[/quote]He intentionally had himself beaten in the Hanoi Hilton so the NVM couldn't put him on TV. </P>

</P>

McCain veto'ed more war veteran bills than Obama How can a Senator veto a bill? I'm sure his voted against many bills (more than Obama) but it could be that Barry has only been a senator for less than one term.[:'(]</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]HK,

I've seen a bunch of internet stuff on his calling his wife a you know what, but the evidence all points to a book someone wrote about McCain. So I think it's made up. Does he have a temper, yep, does that bother me... nope. I'll take a pres full of piss and vinegar right now in this world (russia, china, DPRK, Iran) than some one who will give platitudes and smiles.</p>

Kissenger was a great guy on Foreign Policy. Also when they say "military leaders" who are they refering to? Once you get above 1 star, it's all political (and political appointees).</p>

</p>[/quote]

If someone publicly wrote a book and it's available to millions and it's wrong, it's slander and McCain owes it to his supporters to sue the author. If he does nothing, his silence would be an admition to guilt to some degree....

This picture is funny. It makes me think, "Daddy! I want to be just like you!!"