Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

Why does that picture remind me of......hmmm......??

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

If someone publicly wrote a book and it's available to millions and it's wrong, it's slander and McCain owes it to his supporters to sue the author. If he does nothing, his silence would be an admition to guilt to some degree....

This picture is funny. It makes me think, "Daddy! I want to be just like you!!"

[/quote]there's books out there on hillary and barry too! Turn off cnn AG[:P]

[quote user="mjg407"]there's books out there on hillary and barry too! Turn off cnn AG[:P][/quote]

Wow that's scary, I do have CNN on as we speak!!!

Hey, Hillary, ANYONE has to sue authors if they are wrong....they have to do it...

Just like Bill O'reilly says many times.... you can't let people get away with this....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][/quote]
    LMFAO!

Why does that picture remind me of......hmmm......??

[/quote]

I love skateboarders.... where's Andy, he would love this one.</P>

http://view.break.com/561431</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

I love skateboarders.... where's Andy, he would love this one.</p>

http://view.break.com/561431</p>[/quote]

I used to skate so I feel his pain. I had my fair share of NASTY spills.

Good thing I gave it up a long time ago.....[]

Sounds like Romney is getting more and more of the VP bid...

If that's the case, it would be a good move for McCain as Romney has much better economical sense.

I would also trust his judgment just a weeeeee bit more....but from what I hear also, McCain just hates Romney.....

<P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">A California woman says she endured an embarrassing standoff with Transportation Safety Administration officials over her bra before a flight to visit her mother in Boston.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Nancy Kates, who wore a large underwire bra, told the San Francisco Chronicle the security check by a female TSA agent before JetBlue flight 472 at Oakland International Airport was too invasive.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">"The woman touched my breast," Kates said, according to the report. "I said, 'You can't do that.' She said, 'We have to pat you down. I said, "You can't treat me as a criminal for wearing a bra.'"</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The agent's supervisor later told Kates that she could choose between a pat-down in a private room or not flying. Kates, of Berkeley, Calif., reportedly offered a third alternative to take off her bra and try again which TSA agents accepted.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">"They tried to humiliate me and I was not going to be humiliated over this," Kates told the San Francisco Chronicle. "If I was carrying nail clippers and forgot about them, I wouldn't have gotten so upset. But here I was just wearing my underwear."</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Kates said the incident took 40 minutes, causing her to miss her flight. She arrived in Boston four hours late, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">This is why I hate traveling. This little brat (from berkley of course) must have ignored the part of showing up 2 hours to 1.5 early.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><strong _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">A California woman says she endured an embarrassing standoff with Transportation Safety Administration officials over her bra before a flight to visit her mother in Boston.[/b]</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Nancy Kates, who wore a large underwire bra, told the San Francisco Chronicle the security check by a female TSA agent before JetBlue flight 472 at Oakland International Airport was too invasive.</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">"The woman touched my breast," Kates said, according to the report. "I said, 'You can't do that.' She said, 'We have to pat you down. I said, "You can't treat me as a criminal for wearing a bra.'"</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The agent's supervisor later told Kates that she could choose between a pat-down in a private room or not flying. Kates, of Berkeley, Calif., reportedly offered a third alternative to take off her bra and try again which TSA agents accepted.</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">"They tried to humiliate me and I was not going to be humiliated over this," Kates told the San Francisco Chronicle. "If I was carrying nail clippers and forgot about them, I wouldn't have gotten so upset. But here I was just wearing my underwear."</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Kates said the incident took 40 minutes, causing her to miss her flight. She arrived in Boston four hours late, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">This is why I hate traveling. This little brat (from berkley of course) must have ignored the part of showing up 2 hours to 1.5 early.</p>[/quote]

Agreed. Some people just think they are holier than thou.......

IMHO, McCain would be better looking for a woman as his Veep. Rice, or the Gov of Alaska, or Kay Baily Hutchinson would be good choices. Rommeny scares many Americans, he's too conservative. The Reps would be best to drop the whole anti-choice platform they currently embrace as they would have much broader support if they didn't draw the line there.