Re: Asian Giant for HC

</P>

</P>

</P>

AG, I found a new wallpaper for you!!!! I know you really liked the "hefty women" that I found for you......but this one is cuter......it's your girl!!!! (except for that sex pot from Paraquay)</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

here is another amazing photog for your wallpaper (but the other one was better)</P>

</P>

</P>

Did you see Shawn Johnson on Letterman last night? Nastia Liukin is on Jay Leno tonight, and Kerri &amp; Misty May are on Letterman tommorrow night. Also, Bryan Clay is on Letterman tonight.</P>

These are the CUTEST videos that you will EVER see in your life!!!!! (they are in 2 parts) You can tell that Shawn was scared out of her mind....but Letterman led her right thru' the interview:</P>

Part 1:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYBMUNW3tWQ</P>

Part 2:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrdQheqBN1s</P>

OMG....these are TOO adorable!!!!</P>

</P>

BTW.......AG how come the board says you have 42 posts, and I only have 26??!! Are you "cookin' the books"......[]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

</p>

here is another amazing photog for your wallpaper (but the other one was better)</p>

</p>[/quote]

Thanks but I have these already.... [:P] [:P] [:P] [:P] [:P]

</p>

Did you see Shawn Johnson on Letterman last night? Nastia Liukin is on Jay Leno tonight, and Kerri &amp; Misty May are on Letterman tommorrow night. Also, Bryan Clay is on Letterman tonight.</p>

These are the CUTEST videos that you will EVER see in your life!!!!! (they are in 2 parts) You can tell that Shawn was scared out of her mind....but Letterman led her right thru' the interview:</p>

Part 1:</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYBMUNW3tWQ</p>

Part 2:</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrdQheqBN1s</p>

OMG....these are TOO adorable!!!!</p>

</p>

BTW.......AG how come the board says you have 42 posts, and I only have 26??!! Are you "cookin' the books"......[]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Dammnit I can't watch the vids!! Sometimes youtube doesn't always work for me...I will definitley check it out though, if I knew she was going to be on I would have DVR'ed it. I will DVR Nastia tonite!!!

I can't cook the books, the way the forums work is really weird. I believe it works over a 24 hour period so the numbers don't always get updated properly...

How was work today?

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.[/quote]

Let me know what he says....I normally don't watch him when the Yanks are playing....
    [/quote]I just can't get into other sports other than football. I like watching some weird sports at times (xgames) or the olympics. How the heck is McCain ahead of Barry?</p>[/quote]

Open your mind up a beat MJ!!! Baseball is fun to watch. Once you get into the groove, you will really admire the way the game is played....

Football/Baseball are the only sports I really follow. I dropped b-ball a long time ago when Jordan retired and the Knicks traded Ewing. That's when I gave it up....

The polls are showing McCain ahead? I don't think that's correct....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you see Shawn Johnson on Letterman last night? Nastia Liukin is on Jay Leno tonight, and Kerri &amp; Misty May are on Letterman tommorrow night. Also, Bryan Clay is on Letterman tonight.</P>

These are the CUTEST videos that you will EVER see in your life!!!!! (they are in 2 parts) You can tell that Shawn was scared out of her mind....but Letterman led her right thru' the interview:</P>

Part 1:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYBMUNW3tWQ</P>

Part 2:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrdQheqBN1s</P>

OMG....these are TOO adorable!!!!</P>

</P>

BTW.......AG how come the board says you have 42 posts, and I only have 26??!! Are you "cookin' the books"......[]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Dammnit I can't watch the vids!! Sometimes youtube doesn't always work for me...I will definitley check it out though, if I knew she was going to be on I would have DVR'ed it. I will DVR Nastia tonite!!!

I can't cook the books, the way the forums work is really weird. I believe it works over a 24 hour period so the numbers don't always get updated properly...

How was work today?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

NO WAY!!!!! Do you have an iPhone or another phone that you can get you tube on??? I wanted to hear what you think about them......it is WAY cute......</P>

I was TEASING about the post count.....I know that I have 76594 posts for today, and that you only have 76593.</P>

Work was GREAT today. I combed the Donald's hair to the left, and it looked terrible. Then I combed it to the right, and it looked terrible. Then I parted it down the middle, and all of his dandruff fell out, so I gave up.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

AG, I found a new wallpaper for you!!!! I know you really liked the "hefty women" that I found for you......but this one is cuter......it's your girl!!!! (except for that sex pot from Paraquay)</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

NO way you already have this????!!!!! From "The DesMoines Register"?????!!!!! I thought that you lived in the wealthy section of NY.....not the corn fields of Iowa!!!</P>

</P>

</p>

NO way you already have this????!!!!! From "The DesMoines Register"?????!!!!! I thought that you lived in the wealthy section of NY.....not the corn fields of Iowa!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's where I found it! There's about 5-6 good wallpapers of her. I guess their really proud of her over there....that's also the day my laptop got the trojan virus because I was also looking for Nastia wallpapers and some website I went to really hammered me......

</p>

NO WAY!!!!! Do you have an iPhone or another phone that you can get you tube on??? I wanted to hear what you think about them......it is WAY cute......</p>

I was TEASING about the post count.....I know that I have 76594 posts for today, and that you only have 76593.</p>

Work was GREAT today. I combed the Donald's hair to the left, and it looked terrible. Then I combed it to the right, and it looked terrible. Then I parted it down the middle, and all of his dandruff fell out, so I gave up.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know why youtube doesn't work for me sometimes. And it's not the PC either because at work it happens to me too. People would send me links and it just sits there and doesn't load.

But I am definitely going to try it all night and tomorrow if I have to....