Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.[/quote]

Let me know what he says....I normally don't watch him when the Yanks are playing....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

O'Reilly said on his program today (the one that you can listen to on your lap top) that Michelle's speech was "OK".....and then he took a lot of questions/statements from the listeners.</P>

WHAT a relief that you guys listen to O'Reilly....that quote about Teddy Kennedy came straight from BO'R.......but I did not dare say where it came from...because I thought that you would say, "BILL O'REILLY!!!!! Who listens to him??????!!!!!"</P>

I actually called into his program and talked to him, when he was asking the listeners about the Chinese girl's Olympic mess.....he was nice. We also talked about how the USA men's basketball team was so well received in China. BO'R said that basketball is such a popular sport, because all you need is a hoop and a ball, so a lot of people can afford to play it.</P>

I had a ticket to see O'Reilly when he was in town.....ended up, I was dead from my job, and I slept right thru' and missed it.....bummer. []</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

NO way you already have this????!!!!! From "The DesMoines Register"?????!!!!! I thought that you lived in the wealthy section of NY.....not the corn fields of Iowa!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

That's where I found it! There's about 5-6 good wallpapers of her. I guess their really proud of her over there....that's also the day my laptop got the trojan virus because I was also looking for Nastia wallpapers and some website I went to really hammered me......
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That really scares me......I do google searches a LOT, to find out information, and sometimes, I will click on something, and then I think....OMG, where am I??!! Especially anything to do with Hollyweird, all of the sudden, you have slimeville sites on your laptop!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

AG......smokin' HOT new sig!!! [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

O'Reilly said on his program today (the one that you can listen to on your lap top) that Michelle's speech was "OK".....and then he took a lot of questions/statements from the listeners.</p>

WHAT a relief that you guys listen to O'Reilly....that quote about Teddy Kennedy came straight from BO'R.......but I did not dare say where it came from...because I thought that you would say, "BILL O'REILLY!!!!! Who listens to him??????!!!!!"</p>

I actually called into his program and talked to him, when he was asking the listeners about the Chinese girl's Olympic mess.....he was nice. We also talked about how the USA men's basketball team was so well received in China. BO'R said that basketball is such a popular sport, because all you need is a hoop and a ball, so a lot of people can afford to play it.</p>

I had a ticket to see O'Reilly when he was in town.....ended up, I was dead from my job, and I slept right thru' and missed it.....bummer. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Well here on the AG thread, we have all sorts of political views and favorite commentators and shows. One of our staff members served on O'Bama's campaign so we are open minded to all different people. I don't know that many people who watch BO'R either other than some folks here.
    </p>

My friends don't really watch him....thanks for introducing <u>BO'R</u>, that's a much easier way to spell his name!!!</p>

He does have a temper and I really find that Inside Edition episode really really funny....I'LL DO IT LIVE.....F'it, I'LL DO IT LIVE!!!
    </p>

</p>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

That really scares me......I do google searches a LOT, to find out information, and sometimes, I will click on something, and then I think....OMG, where am I??!! Especially anything to do with Hollyweird, all of the sudden, you have slimeville sites on your laptop!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah it was some dumb website and right away I started getting a lot of pop ups. Then it changed my wallpaper to make it look like there was a problem with my system. It's all good because I got it all back to normal now eventhough it took me 6 hours....

Glad you like the SIG, I just made it tonite.....

All-Pro

Hot sig AG!!

[quote user="n420p69"]Hot sig AG!!
    [/quote]

yo yo yo, you dig? [:P]

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Hot sig AG!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Fo sho!

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Hot sig AG!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Fo sho!
    [/quote]

Let's hope the mission comes true!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.[/quote]

Let me know what he says....I normally don't watch him when the Yanks are playing....
    [/quote]I just can't get into other sports other than football. I like watching some weird sports at times (xgames) or the olympics. How the heck is McCain ahead of Barry?</P>

[/quote]

Open your mind up a beat MJ!!! Baseball is fun to watch. Once you get into the groove, you will really admire the way the game is played....

Football/Baseball are the only sports I really follow. I dropped b-ball a long time ago when Jordan retired and the Knicks traded Ewing. That's when I gave it up....

The polls are showing McCain ahead? I don't think that's correct....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is a MIRACLE!!!!!</P>

I am watching the Yankees on my laptop!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I went to:</P>

http://channelsurfing.net</P>

They told us about this site, in the other thread.....you can see EVERYTHING on it, pre-season games and ALL sports.......</P>

I was so excited, I missed Chelsea, introducing her mom....as Hillary took the podium, they showed Bill Clinton with big tears......what a FAKE!!!!! OMG....Chelsea Clinton's hair is blonde/blonde!!!!</P>

BTW......Joe Buck is announcing, how come everyone hates him?! I love his voice!</P>

</P>