All-Pro

Re: Asian Giant for HC

Chelsea looks good!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This is a MIRACLE!!!!!</p>

I am watching the Yankees on my laptop!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I went to:</p>

http://channelsurfing.net</p>

They told us about this site, in the other thread.....you can see EVERYTHING on it, pre-season games and ALL sports.......</p>

I was so excited, I missed Chelsea, introducing her mom....as Hillary took the podium, they showed Bill Clinton with big tears......what a FAKE!!!!! OMG....Chelsea Clinton's hair is blonde/blonde!!!!</p>

BTW......Joe Buck is announcing, how come everyone hates him?! I love his voice!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice find! I'll have to use this when I am at work. But surely someone of your caliber has cable at home? [:P]

Joe Buck? He's a baseball guy, not football. Plus he has no excitement in his voice at all...

Don't you remember when the Giants won the Superbowl? It went something like this..

"...and....the Giants win the Superbowl....." (notice no exclamation points)

That's about it, the biggest upset in sports history and he barely raised his voice...plus his love affair for Troy Aikman....

[quote user="n420p69"]Chelsea looks good!
    [/quote]

Maybe she's trying to get a job on Foxnews? [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

O'Reilly said on his program today (the one that you can listen to on your lap top) that Michelle's speech was "OK".....and then he took a lot of questions/statements from the listeners.</P>

WHAT a relief that you guys listen to O'Reilly....that quote about Teddy Kennedy came straight from BO'R.......but I did not dare say where it came from...because I thought that you would say, "BILL O'REILLY!!!!! Who listens to him??????!!!!!"</P>

I actually called into his program and talked to him, when he was asking the listeners about the Chinese girl's Olympic mess.....he was nice. We also talked about how the USA men's basketball team was so well received in China. BO'R said that basketball is such a popular sport, because all you need is a hoop and a ball, so a lot of people can afford to play it.</P>

I had a ticket to see O'Reilly when he was in town.....ended up, I was dead from my job, and I slept right thru' and missed it.....bummer. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Well here on the AG thread, we have all sorts of political views and favorite commentators and shows. One of our staff members served on O'Bama's campaign so we are open minded to all different people. I don't know that many people who watch BO'R either other than some folks here.
    </P>

My friends don't really watch him....thanks for introducing <U>BO'R</U>, that's a much easier way to spell his name!!!</P>

He does have a temper and I really find that Inside Edition episode really really funny....I'LL DO IT LIVE.....F'it, I'LL DO IT LIVE!!!
    </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I used to turn the TV off when he had those temper fits, and started raising his voice real loud over the other person. That is the only thing that I don't like about him.</P>

I like the teaching that he does....especially the down to brass tacks how to survive well, in a lot of different situations and settings.....he has a lot of good survival skills. He teaches a lot more on his web program, than on TV.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Haha a liberal on Fox News??

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I used to turn the TV off when he had those temper fits, and started raising his voice real loud over the other person. That is the only thing that I don't like about him.</p>

I like the teaching that he does....especially the down to brass tacks how to survive well, in a lot of different situations and settings.....he has a lot of good survival skills. He teaches a lot more on his web program, than on TV.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I didn't realize he had any kind of teaching program. I don't listen to him on the radio, just on Foxnews...

I like how he protects children...I REALLY like that, and he gets HEATED when that topic comes up. Geraldo just kills me, how he defends the wrong people.

BOR is also very very tall.....

[quote user="n420p69"]Haha a liberal on Fox News??
    [/quote]

That would be armegeddon, a CLINTON on Foxnews! hahaha....

Eventhough they have that really annoying guy d*ckmorris on every single segment and show,
    and everytime they introduce him, they have to talk about his website and any new books he has...

He is sooo annoying....he knows his stuff though....just annoying....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Haha a liberal on Fox News??
    [/quote]

Eventhough they have that really annoying guy d*ckmorris on every single segment and show,
    and everytime they introduce him, they have to talk about his website and any new books he has...

[/quote]

No one can be more annoying then Ann Coulter.

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Haha a liberal on Fox News??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No one can be more annoying then Ann Coulter.
    [/quote]

Ann is really really hardcore right, she's the female version of Hannity. She has said some really looney things.....and then her eyes get all big and she starts laughing at her own jokes.

BOR had her on once during the Rosie/Donald drama, and he couldn't even ask her any questions, she just kept going off on Rosie this and Rosie that, so eventually BOR was like, ok...thanks....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This is a MIRACLE!!!!!</P>

I am watching the Yankees on my laptop!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I went to:</P>

http://channelsurfing.net</P>

They told us about this site, in the other thread.....you can see EVERYTHING on it, pre-season games and ALL sports.......</P>

I was so excited, I missed Chelsea, introducing her mom....as Hillary took the podium, they showed Bill Clinton with big tears......what a FAKE!!!!! OMG....Chelsea Clinton's hair is blonde/blonde!!!!</P>

BTW......Joe Buck is announcing, how come everyone hates him?! I love his voice!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Nice find! I'll have to use this when I am at work. But surely someone of your caliber has cable at home? [:P]

Joe Buck? He's a baseball guy, not football. Plus he has no excitement in his voice at all...

Don't you remember when the Giants won the Superbowl? It went something like this..

"...and....the Giants win the Superbowl....." (notice no exclamation points)

That's about it, the biggest upset in sports history and he barely raised his voice...plus his love affair for Troy Aikman....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I am the only one in the United States that does not have cable.....but I keep reading in the other thread that Direct TV is WONDERFUL for football. I hate sitting in front of the tube, (except for the Olympics and football!!!!) I would rather be outside.</P>

No......it went like this: "And Eli Manning....STAYS ON HIS FEET!!!!!......Oh, my God, how did he get out of there.....lobbs it.....and TYREE holds onto it.....(I forgot the next part).....49 seconds left......TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!!!!!"</P>

What is wrong with Troy Aikman? He just seems like a boring dud to me, and his affect is like, he is retarted.</P>

Is Jeter a male wh*re? How come he always has serial relationships, and can never find anyone to settle in with?</P>

</P>