Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I am the only one in the United States that does not have cable.....but I keep reading in the other thread that Direct TV is WONDERFUL for football. I hate sitting in front of the tube, (except for the Olympics and football!!!!) I would rather be outside.</p>

No......it went like this: "And Eli Manning....STAYS ON HIS FEET!!!!!......Oh, my God, how did he get out of there.....lobbs it.....and TYREE holds onto it.....(I forgot the next part).....49 seconds left......TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!!!!!"</p>

What is wrong with Troy Aikman? He just seems like a boring dud to me, and his affect is like, he is retarted.</p>

Is Jeter a male wh*re? How come he always has serial relationships, and can never find anyone to settle in with?</p>

</p>[/quote]

I had Directv and cancelled about 5 years ago, long story. The only advantage is that they have the NFL Network and that football package. No matter what they say, the satellites are not always stable. Just when you are ready to watch a game, the TV goes out because of reception...

Ok, so you went the extra mile (I should have known) to literally transcribe Joe Buck.

But you need to hear the other commentators that we didn't get to hear, the ones on the radio, Bob Papa and some others, they were going nuts!!! You know, like in soccer when someone finally scores?

Joe is knowledgable and knows his stuff, he's just very passive in his tone...his delivery seems monotone...

As for DJ, he is playing the game. He knows he can get whatever he wants, whenever and by commiting, he knows he will only have to deal with divorces and being clamped down.
    Just ask the Donald, he knows how expensive it is to divorce...

So I suppose he's just going out there and doing his thing. Do you really blame him after all the chick's he's getting?

I bet once his baseball career is over, he will settle down.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

Why does that picture remind me of......hmmm......??

[/quote]</P>

I just CANNOT understand this......those pants suits are SO ugly!!!! In January when she was here campaigning, I went to meet her, and she is really tiny, but her butt is shaped like a pear. I would force myself to work out every day, if I was her, and put on a dress for once....</P>

I just don't get it....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I just CANNOT understand this......those pants suits are SO ugly!!!! In January when she was here campaigning, I went to meet her, and she is really tiny, but her butt is shaped like a pear. I would force myself to work out every day, if I was her, and put on a dress for once....</p>

I just don't get it....</p>

</p>[/quote]

You know why most computer guys are dorky and geeky? Because something has to give....
    It's hard to be well rounded......

She focuses so much on politics she must have lost her sense of fashion??

Anyways, I am sooo beat, I shall crash to bed now and return tomorrow!!!!

adios muchachos!!!

I have Leno on DVR!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I am the only one in the United States that does not have cable.....but I keep reading in the other thread that Direct TV is WONDERFUL for football. I hate sitting in front of the tube, (except for the Olympics and football!!!!) I would rather be outside.</P>

No......it went like this: "And Eli Manning....STAYS ON HIS FEET!!!!!......Oh, my God, how did he get out of there.....lobbs it.....and TYREE holds onto it.....(I forgot the next part).....49 seconds left......TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!!!!!"</P>

What is wrong with Troy Aikman? He just seems like a boring dud to me, and his affect is like, he is retarted.</P>

Is Jeter a male wh*re? How come he always has serial relationships, and can never find anyone to settle in with?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I had Directv and cancelled about 5 years ago, long story. The only advantage is that they have the NFL Network and that football package. No matter what they say, the satellites are not always stable. Just when you are ready to watch a game, the TV goes out because of reception...

Ok, so you went the extra mile (I should have known) to literally transcribe Joe Buck.

But you need to hear the other commentators that we didn't get to hear, the ones on the radio, Bob Papa and some others, they were going nuts!!! You know, like in soccer when someone finally scores?

Joe is knowledgable and knows his stuff, he's just very passive in his tone...his delivery seems monotone...

As for DJ, he is playing the game. He knows he can get whatever he wants, whenever and by commiting, he knows he will only have to deal with divorces and being clamped down.
    Just ask the Donald, he knows how expensive it is to divorce...

So I suppose he's just going out there and doing his thing. Do you really blame him after all the chick's he's getting?

I bet once his baseball career is over, he will settle down.....

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for all of the good scoop! [Y]</P>

I have just memorized the lines, because I have watched those 2 vids, with the music to die for, of SB42.....8 million times....guarenteed to get you in a good mood NO MATTER WHAT!!!</P>

I can't imagine how DJ tells Mariah Carey to hit the road, and then he moves the next one in...just seems like it would get old. I was always impressed when I read that DJ's mom and dad show up for every one of his games....they seem like such supportive folks with a good marriage.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I just CANNOT understand this......those pants suits are SO ugly!!!! In January when she was here campaigning, I went to meet her, and she is really tiny, but her butt is shaped like a pear. I would force myself to work out every day, if I was her, and put on a dress for once....</P>

I just don't get it....</P>

</P>

[/quote]

You know why most computer guys are dorky and geeky? Because something has to give....
    It's hard to be well rounded......

She focuses so much on politics she must have lost her sense of fashion??

Anyways, I am sooo beat, I shall crash to bed now and return tomorrow!!!!

adios muchachos!!!

I have Leno on DVR!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

OMG.....I TOTALLY missed Leno! I'll catch it on you tube....like I did Shawn.</P>

Sleep well!......I am going to do catch up, and then crash. [|-)]</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]HK,

I've seen a bunch of internet stuff on his calling his wife a you know what, but the evidence all points to a book someone wrote about McCain. So I think it's made up. Does he have a temper, yep, does that bother me... nope. I'll take a pres full of piss and vinegar right now in this world (russia, china, DPRK, Iran) than some one who will give platitudes and smiles.</P>

Kissenger was a great guy on Foreign Policy. Also when they say "military leaders" who are they refering to? Once you get above 1 star, it's all political (and political appointees).</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You are totally correct. Kissingeris absolutely brilliant....I just could never make it thru' any of his speeches, because he is so monotone, I fall asleep.</P>

I don't understand politics all that well, but I just have the faith in our country, that we are going to be fine, no matter which one makes it to the White House. Obama is too naive and McCain is too old, but they have plenty of the top brains around them to keep us out of harm's way.</P>

I LOVED that movie, "Charlie Wilson's War"......and even tho' half of Congress is senile, we have plenty of good people to keep us going.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Well here on the AG thread, we have all sorts of political views and favorite commentators and shows. One of our staff members served on O'Bama's campaign so we are open minded to all different people. I don't know that many people who watch BO'R either other than some folks here.
    </P>

My friends don't really watch him....thanks for introducing <U>BO'R</U>, that's a much easier way to spell his name!!!</P>

He does have a temper and I really find that Inside Edition episode really really funny....I'LL DO IT LIVE.....F'it, I'LL DO IT LIVE!!!
    </P>

</P>

[/quote]THEY need a BOR vs Berman showdown....lol, Emmitt Smith can do the play by play....</P>

BOR "f"it I'll do it live"</P>

Berman "wtf are you doing"</P>

Smith "you cans sseees as Bill attempts to carouse Berman with his expeditions"</P>

This picture is funny.....what do you think he's thinking??

"Yup that's right, I won, you lost, now talk me up to the nation..."

Nice Sig BSG AG

AG,</P>

Take the quiz to see what prez you support</P>

http://glassbooth.org/</P>