Re: Asian Giant for HC

They should LOSE their $500K for stupidity....they did it for the fame and public attention.
    I hope they don't get their money back.

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

The bond for the
    mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony may be revoked,
    sending her right back to jail, FOX News has learned.
    </p>

Celebrity
    bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX that discussions are under way
    as to whether to take back the $500,200 he and his nephew put up to
    bail 22-year-old Casey Anthony out of jail last week.</p>

A decision will be made later Thursday.</p>

The
    star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" flew in
    from California with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla to post the
    hefty bond.</p>

He told FOX the primary reason to
    revoke it would be for Anthony's safety. Threats against her and her
    family have spiked since some preliminary test results reportedly
    showed evidence of a body in her car, he said.</p>

Anthony hasn't been communicating since her release, he said which was also factoring in to the talks.</p></span>

</P>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT believe this!!!!!!</P>

I went to the DNC to see who is singing tonight, besides Bon Jovi....and GUESS WHO is saying the Pledge of Allegiance!!!! SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!!! Do you LOVE it....or what!!!!</P>

That little tyke from the corn fieldsof Iowa,must be in AWE of all of her new adventures!!!!</P>

http://www.demconvention.com/thursday-schedule/</P>

smokin' [Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

Sheryl Crowe is the other one signing....(Lance Armstrong's old girlfriend)</P>

I like her...I saw her in concert at a fundraiser for a kid's hospital. She also champions breast cancer, because she is a survivor.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Sheryl Crowe is the other one signing....(Lance Armstrong's old girlfriend)</P>

I like her...I saw her in concert at a fundraiser for a kid's hospital. She also champions breast cancer, because she is a survivor.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol......this mb has a mighty strange filter!!!![]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]They should LOSE their $500K for stupidity....they did it for the fame and public attention.

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

The bond for the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony may be revoked, sending her right back to jail, FOX News has learned.</P>

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX that discussions are under way as to whether to take back the $500,200 he and his nephew put up to bail 22-year-old Casey Anthony out of jail last week.</P>

A decision will be made later Thursday.</P>

The star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" flew in from California with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla to post the hefty bond.</P>

He told FOX the primary reason to revoke it would be for Anthony's safety. Threats against her and her family have spiked since some preliminary test results reportedly showed evidence of a body in her car, he said.</P>

Anthony hasn't been communicating since her release, he said which was also factoring in to the talks.</P>

</SPAN>
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Look at that BEAUTIFUL face and those gorgeous big eyes!!!!! It breaks your heart.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]They should LOSE their $500K for stupidity....they did it for the fame and public attention.

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

The bond for the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony may be revoked, sending her right back to jail, FOX News has learned.</P>

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX that discussions are under way as to whether to take back the $500,200 he and his nephew put up to bail 22-year-old Casey Anthony out of jail last week.</P>

A decision will be made later Thursday.</P>

The star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" flew in from California with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla to post the hefty bond.</P>

He told FOX the primary reason to revoke it would be for Anthony's safety. Threats against her and her family have spiked since some preliminary test results reportedly showed evidence of a body in her car, he said.</P>

Anthony hasn't been communicating since her release, he said which was also factoring in to the talks.</P>

</SPAN>
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I don't think that they did it for fame and public attention. I think that they did it, because their IQ must be about 23. Who could POSSIBLY be so dumb, as to help out a wasted piece of humanity like that mom?</P>

When they went to Aruba, to help find Natalie Holloway, I thought it was kind of them...but now it looks as if they are just plain stupid.</P>

</P>

</p>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT believe this!!!!!!</p>

I went to the DNC to see who is singing tonight, besides Bon Jovi....and GUESS WHO is saying the Pledge of Allegiance!!!! SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!!! Do you LOVE it....or what!!!!</p>

That little tyke from the corn fieldsof Iowa,must be in AWE of all of her new adventures!!!!</p>

http://www.demconvention.com/thursday-schedule/</p>

smokin' [Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Thank you for the heads up, I am soooo going to watch it!!!

I don't think that they did it for fame and public attention. I think that they did it, because their IQ must be about 23. Who could POSSIBLY be so dumb, as to help out a wasted piece of humanity like that mom?</p>

When they went to Aruba, to help find Natalie Holloway, I thought it was kind of them...but now it looks as if they are just plain stupid.</p>

</p>[/quote]

They are dumb, the entire incident is so questionable beyond belief. The whole jail tape recording, the way she partied and the way no one cared to report the missing girl. She didn't even shed a tear, she is so guilty, and for some reason they think she's innocent?

She hasn't done anything to even look or seem innocent!!!

L:isten to this.... try a day as a controller</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnVl...eature=related</P>

airport diagram</P>

http://204.108.4.16/d-tpp/0808/00610AD.PDF</P>

</P>

HOT DOG!!!! I get to watch the NYG's tonight!!!!! They posted this in TAGF:</P>

http://www.justin.tv/sportcenter</P>

Love it!!! [Y]</P>

</P>