Re: Asian Giant for HC

Leryn Franco, is in New York to support new boyfriend Novak Djokovic at the U.S. Open.
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">While Franco didn’t win any medals at the Olympics, she was a runner-up in the 2006 Miss Paraguay pageant and the Miss Bikini Universe contest. And she was sitting in the stands at Ashe Stadium yesterday cheering as Djokovic beat France’s Arnaud Clement in straight sets.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"></P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT believe this!!!!!!</P>

I went to the DNC to see who is singing tonight, besides Bon Jovi....and GUESS WHO is saying the Pledge of Allegiance!!!! SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!!! Do you LOVE it....or what!!!!</P>

That little tyke from the corn fieldsof Iowa,must be in AWE of all of her new adventures!!!!</P>

http://www.demconvention.com/thursday-schedule/</P>

smokin' [Y]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Thank you for the heads up, I am soooo going to watch it!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AG, not to belabor the point, [:|] but didn't you love it on DL, when Shawn walked out, and handed DL her medal, and then she never took it back???!!! Finally DL, helped her to put it around her neck at the end!!! Too cute!</P>

Shawn was so shy, she just stared at DL, and could hardly look at the audience! One of the comments, after youtube, said the same thing that you did. The pacifier part was the best, and they loved the way that Shawn kept laughing after DL said that.</P>

OK, I am done. I promise to stop obscessing about how funny and cute the 2 segments were. [:$]</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Leryn Franco, is in New York to support new boyfriend Novak Djokovic at the U.S. Open.
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">While Franco didn’t win any medals at the Olympics, she was a runner-up in the 2006 Miss Paraguay pageant and the Miss Bikini Universe contest. And she was sitting in the stands at Ashe Stadium yesterday cheering as Djokovic beat France’s Arnaud Clement in straight sets.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"></P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was reading an article about what a bummer it is that the Olympics are over.....and who came up on the title page, but a pic of Leryn!!!!! One of the comments said, "She should have gotten a medal, just for showing up!" hahahahahaha.....love it!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG, not to belabor the point, [:|] but didn't you love it on DL, when Shawn walked out, and handed DL her medal, and then she never took it back???!!! Finally DL, helped her to put it around her neck at the end!!! Too cute!</p>

Shawn was so shy, she just stared at DL, and could hardly look at the audience! One of the comments, after youtube, said the same thing that you did. The pacifier part was the best, and they loved the way that Shawn kept laughing after DL said that.</p>

OK, I am done. I promise to stop obscessing about how funny and cute the 2 segments were. [:$]</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's just how innocent she is. You're right, she let DL play with it all night and didn't even bother to
    put it on and show it off, DL had to put it on her...

I didn't notice that she didn't look at the audience but I do now, she was just so nervous. There have been a lot of cool olympic gymnasts but Shawn stands out from the bunch...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I was reading an article about what a bummer it is that the Olympics are over.....and who came up on the title page, but a pic of Leryn!!!!! One of the comments said, "She should have gotten a medal, just for showing up!" hahahahahaha.....love it!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Seriously, it's like the world is back to normal, but I don't want normalcy. I want to turn on NBC and see someone, anyone competing....

I want Bob Costas to sit behind that desk and tell us some story....any story....

I want to know that the torch is still flaming but it's not.....[:$]

<H1 class=head _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Putin Accuses America of Ordering Georgia Conflict to Influence U.S. Elections</H1>
    <P class=head _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <P class=head _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">When in doubt accuse</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<h1 class="head" _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Putin Accuses America of Ordering Georgia Conflict to Influence U.S. Elections</h1>
    <p class="head" _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"></p>
    <p class="head" _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">When in doubt accuse</p>[/quote]

I can't comment on what goes on behind the scenes between countries, but Putin just needs to shut his mouth. He is no longer the President (eventhough we know he runs the show) but he's making the current Prez look like a weakling.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I was reading an article about what a bummer it is that the Olympics are over.....and who came up on the title page, but a pic of Leryn!!!!! One of the comments said, "She should have gotten a medal, just for showing up!" hahahahahaha.....love it!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Seriously, it's like the world is back to normal, but I don't want normalcy. I want to turn on NBC and see someone, anyone competing....

I want Bob Costas to sit behind that desk and tell us some story....any story....

I want to know that the torch is still flaming but it's not.....[:$]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I will send you all of my tapes!!!!????[] If that helps!!!!??? Or go to:</P>

http://www.nbcolympics.com</P>

And check out any vid, that you would like to just see ONE more time!!!!!![]</P>

When Chris Collinsworth finished his segment, at the end, with Bob Costas...it was way cool. CC said how much he loved talking to the athletes, and how much fun it was, when he sat next to MP's mom, and she was so excited, she was squeezing his leg off! Then CC said, "for 2 weeks, the world comes together, and there is a feeling of HOPE!" CC then said, it would be so nice, if that feeling of hope could last all year.</P>

I was reading, that some people think that CC is a jerk, but I don't know why. CC seemed like he added some good interviews and calmness to the games.</P>

</P>

From the DMN’s Cowboys Blog:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Jones was at Hooters eating a chicken sandwich when he got off the phone with league and team officials regarding his suspension…</P>

Here’s what Jones had to say about getting reinstated: “It feels good man, you know, to get a second chance and I just have to take advantage of it… I need to keep doing what I’ve been doing to get reinstated staying with myself and my teammates and staying away form those knuckleheads and just stay focused.”</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eating at Hooters is proof that Pacman is on the road to recovery. Hooters is the methadone to the heroin that is strip clubs. The addict is left with a boring substitute that in no way matches the high of paying a silicone-breasted stranger who smells like bubble gum and cigarettes to rub herbut on your groin. The upside is that fewer people bring guns to Hooters. Well, actually, that might not apply in Texas.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <H1 class=head itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">Putin Accuses America of Ordering Georgia Conflict to Influence U.S. Elections</H1>
    <P class=head itxtvisited="1" _extended="true"></P>
    <P class=head itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">When in doubt accuse</P>

[/quote]

I can't comment on what goes on behind the scenes between countries, but Putin just needs to shut his mouth. He is no longer the President (eventhough we know he runs the show) but he's making the current Prez look like a weakling.
    [/quote]</P>

DITTO!!!.....Putin is an idiot.</P>

</P>