Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I will send you all of my tapes!!!!????[] If that helps!!!!??? Or go to:</p>

http://www.nbcolympics.com</p>

And check out any vid, that you would like to just see ONE more time!!!!!![]</p>

When Chris Collinsworth finished his segment, at the end, with Bob Costas...it was way cool. CC said how much he loved talking to the athletes, and how much fun it was, when he sat next to MP's mom, and she was so excited, she was squeezing his leg off! Then CC said, "for 2 weeks, the world comes together, and there is a feeling of HOPE!" CC then said, it would be so nice, if that feeling of hope could last all year.</p>

I was reading, that some people think that CC is a jerk, but I don't know why. CC seemed like he added some good interviews and calmness to the games.</p>

</p>[/quote]

It would be too weird to watch old tapes of the olympics now. Hard to explain....

I did see that interview you speak of with CC and it was good. I liked that he hung out with MP's mom. He liked being there because he didn't have to critique anyone, he could just enjoy himself and absorb the events...

The issue with CC, at least from a Giants fan POV is that he never picks the Giants to win any games unless we are playing a really poor team. He loves to pick against us....

[quote user="mjg407"]From the DMN’s Cowboys Blog:
    <blockquote>

Jones was at Hooters eating a chicken sandwich when he got off the phone with league and team officials regarding his suspension…</p>

Here’s what Jones had to say about getting reinstated: “It feels good man, you know, to get a second chance and I just have to take advantage of it… I need to keep doing what I’ve been doing to get reinstated staying with myself and my teammates and staying away form those knuckleheads and just stay focused.”</p></blockquote>

Eating at Hooters is proof that Pacman is on the road to recovery. Hooters is the methadone to the heroin that is strip clubs. The addict is left with a boring substitute that in no way matches the high of paying a silicone-breasted stranger who smells like bubble gum and cigarettes to rub herbut on your groin. The upside is that fewer people bring guns to Hooters. Well, actually, that might not apply in Texas.</p>[/quote]

haha, he's at Hooters instead of strip clubs!!! He must be on a diet....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

They are all waiting for uncle sam to pick them up with school buses that are parked 10 miles away.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

rotflmao.....this sounds like an extreme left wing statement of someone who loves to pay 78% of their salary in taxes.....hahahahahehehehe []</P>

</P>

They are all waiting for uncle sam to pick them up with school buses that are parked 10 miles away.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

rotflmao.....this sounds like an extreme left wing statement of someone who loves to pay 78% of their salary in taxes.....hahahahahehehehe []</p>

</p>[/quote]

I should send you this article that I sent MJ, you will find it interesting.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

rotflmao.....this sounds like an extreme left wing statement of someone who loves to pay 78% of their salary in taxes.....hahahahahehehehe []</p>

</p>[/quote]

HK, check your inbox!!

Shawn Johnson is on!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I will send you all of my tapes!!!!????[] If that helps!!!!??? Or go to:</P>

http://www.nbcolympics.com</P>

And check out any vid, that you would like to just see ONE more time!!!!!![]</P>

When Chris Collinsworth finished his segment, at the end, with Bob Costas...it was way cool. CC said how much he loved talking to the athletes, and how much fun it was, when he sat next to MP's mom, and she was so excited, she was squeezing his leg off! Then CC said, "for 2 weeks, the world comes together, and there is a feeling of HOPE!" CC then said, it would be so nice, if that feeling of hope could last all year.</P>

I was reading, that some people think that CC is a jerk, but I don't know why. CC seemed like he added some good interviews and calmness to the games.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

It would be too weird to watch old tapes of the olympics now. Hard to explain....

I did see that interview you speak of with CC and it was good. I liked that he hung out with MP's mom. He liked being there because he didn't have to critique anyone, he could just enjoy himself and absorb the events...

The issue with CC, at least from a Giants fan POV is that he never picks the Giants to win any games unless we are playing a really poor team. He loves to pick against us....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You are depriving yourself, big time!!! As soon as you click on www.nbcolympics.com, little Shawn is up in the right hand corner, getting her make-up applied, before she competes. And the vids are smokin' good quality!!!</P>

That sucks about CC, I was wondering what the scoop was. I was shocked to find out that he played football......he sure does not look like a football player.</P>

</P>

You are depriving yourself, big time!!! As soon as you click on www.nbcolympics.com, little Shawn is up in the right hand corner, getting her make-up applied, before she competes. And the vids are smokin' good quality!!!</p>

That sucks about CC, I was wondering what the scoop was. I was shocked to find out that he played football......he sure does not look like a football player.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh my....you have lots to learn young grasshoppa......

All-Pro

Putin is still running things in Russia. The new guy is a puppet. Russia is turning back into its Soviet days with some of what they are pulling over there now with Georgia.

[quote user="n420p69"]Putin is still running things in Russia. The new guy is a puppet. Russia is turning back into its Soviet days with some of what they are pulling over there now with Georgia.
    [/quote]

Yup, that's exactly what is going on.

They have just ask China to create an asian alliance to protect themselves from the West.

This is not good.