Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Shawn Johnson is on!!!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I am dying.....now I know why I need to get cable!!!!! </P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Shawn Johnson is on!!!
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I am dying.....now I know why I need to get cable!!!!! </p>

</p>[/quote]

GET CABLE!!!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]From the DMN’s Cowboys Blog:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Jones was at Hooters eating a chicken sandwich when he got off the phone with league and team officials regarding his suspension…</P>

Here’s what Jones had to say about getting reinstated: “It feels good man, you know, to get a second chance and I just have to take advantage of it… I need to keep doing what I’ve been doing to get reinstated staying with myself and my teammates and staying away form those knuckleheads and just stay focused.”</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eating at Hooters is proof that Pacman is on the road to recovery. Hooters is the methadone to the heroin that is strip clubs. The addict is left with a boring substitute that in no way matches the high of paying a silicone-breasted stranger who smells like bubble gum and cigarettes to rub herbut on your groin. The upside is that fewer people bring guns to Hooters. Well, actually, that might not apply in Texas.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol.....my belly is killing me, I laughed so hard when I read this....the pacs will never make it thru' the season.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

haha, he's at Hooters instead of strip clubs!!! He must be on a diet....

[/quote]</P>

you two are a comedy team......this is too hilarious, pac is such a fine citizen![:|]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

haha, he's at Hooters instead of strip clubs!!! He must be on a diet....

[/quote]</p>

you two are a comedy team......this is too hilarious, pac is such a fine citizen![:|]</p>[/quote]

I'm disappointed in Goodell, I thought he was going to rule with an iron fist....Stalin style....

</P>

I am in heaven!!!!....this is the first time I have seen the giants play this season!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Carr/Moss do GOOD!!!!! NYG's lead 13-0.</P>

Sounds like a shoo in for SB43 to me!!!!!![Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]shhhhh I have to wait for it to come on NFLN!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]shhhhh I have to wait for it to come on NFLN![/quote]</P>

</P>

lol.......GREAT game!!!!</P>

If I hear "Change" one more time at this historic DNC I am going to have to puke....[:S]</P>

Stevie Wonder was a nice break......in this boring, repetitive dialogue. [|-)]</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]From the DMN’s Cowboys Blog:
    <blockquote>

Jones was at Hooters eating a chicken sandwich when he got off the phone with league and team officials regarding his suspension…</p>

Here’s what Jones had to say about getting reinstated: “It feels good man, you know, to get a second chance and I just have to take advantage of it… I need to keep doing what I’ve been doing to get reinstated staying with myself and my teammates and staying away form those knuckleheads and just stay focused.”</p></blockquote>

Eating at Hooters is proof that Pacman is on the road to recovery. Hooters is the methadone to the heroin that is strip clubs. The addict is left with a boring substitute that in no way matches the high of paying a silicone-breasted stranger who smells like bubble gum and cigarettes to rub herbut on your groin. The upside is that fewer people bring guns to Hooters. Well, actually, that might not apply in Texas.</p>[/quote]

LOL TOO FREAKIN FUNNY!

I seriously just spit out the soda I was drinking. Seriously just had to wipe off my computer screen to post this.