Re: Asian Giant for HC

Giants played very sharp last night. Looks like Carr solidified his job as #2.

Hello troops.

I beleive today at noon, Romney will be chosen as VP. I hope I am right because I like Romney.

We shall see....

I tried to watch the DNC as much as I can last night. I had it on along with the Giants game and watched
    until 11PM I think...I had a MASSIVE headache last night, it was horrible so I didn't get to finish watching Obama's speech....

But he does know how to put on a show...I thought I was watching halftime during the Superbowl.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hello troops.

I beleive today at noon, Romney will be chosen as VP. I hope I am right because I like Romney.

We shall see....

I tried to watch the DNC as much as I can last night. I had it on along with the Giants game and watched
    until 11PM I think...I had a MASSIVE headache last night, it was horrible so I didn't get to finish watching Obama's speech....

But he does know how to put on a show...I thought I was watching halftime during the Superbowl.....
    [/quote]Sarah Palin would be the better choice, or Condi Rice. </P>

Of course he puts on a show, thats all he is, a big show. yawn</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

We shall see....

[/quote]Sarah Palin would be the better choice, or Condi Rice. </p>

Of course he puts on a show, thats all he is, a big show. yawn</p>[/quote]

It's definitley not going to be a female. That I can guarantee you.

Condi Rice would make a great VP for someone, not for McCain though, they don't look right together.....

[quote user="mjg407"]

We shall see....

[/quote]Sarah Palin would be the better choice, or Condi Rice. </P>

Of course he puts on a show, thats all he is, a big show. yawn</P>

[/quote]</P>

Easy Tiger []</P>

We shall see....

[/quote]</P>

I don't think you'd like him if he had been your govenor. Mitt is a slick fella. How do you think he won the govenorship of Mass? He had to say all the right htings to get elected in this state. As soon as he decided to run for pres, he cahnged his stance on abortion and gun rights. I'm not saying many politicians don't do this but it was hard for me to swallow. I am a very accepting person of any walk of life, including religion, but after living in a mormon dominated area for 12 years, I def. have my opinions on mormons! They are incredible when it comes to family life and morals and values, in fact I applaud them for that aspect of the church. My problem is with the constant, in your face, prostheletizing (sp?). I know many religions do it, almost allreligions doin the third world, but I have big issues with that as well.</P>

</P>

Just crush's .02</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Easy Tiger [][/quote]</P>

yawn was cause I was up at 0500..... trying to poor the coffee in my eyeballs. </P>

I miss living in states that could manage their money. They don't even have junior high athletics here, but we are widening a road by the airport (it's just north of the enterance to the airport, when the town is south). </P>

</P>

I'm off to get some keys cut for the new accord, the gym and some other errands. Have a great morning fellas

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

We shall see....

[/quote]</P>

I don't think you'd like him if he had been your govenor. Mitt is a slick fella. How do you think he won the govenorship of Mass? He had to say all the right htings to get elected in this state. As soon as he decided to run for pres, he cahnged his stance on abortion and gun rights. I'm not saying many politicians don't do this but it was hard for me to swallow. I am a very accepting person of any walk of life, including religion, but after living in a mormon dominated area for 12 years, I def. have my opinions on mormons! They are incredible when it comes to family life and morals and values, in fact I applaud them for that aspect of the church. My problem is with the constant, in your face, prostheletizing (sp?). I know many religions do it, almost allreligions doin the third world, but I have big issues with that as well.</P>

</P>

Just crush's .02</P>

[/quote]Haha... see I agree! </P>

Strategy wise, Rommney doesn't have a lot of base appeal to the undecided voters. Let's face it, I would say 75% of Americans are going to vote party, you could have britney on one ticket and kfed on the other.....</P>

Rommney won't tip the scales in favor of McCain. FOX is reporting that Rommel is out.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]I'm off to get some keys cut for the new accord, the gym and some other errands. Have a great morning fellas[/quote]

Good luck! I didn't know you got an accord? Show us pictures!