Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Haha... see I agree! </p>

Strategy wise, Rommney doesn't have a lot of base appeal to the undecided voters. Let's face it, I would say 75% of Americans are going to vote party, you could have britney on one ticket and kfed on the other.....</p>

Rommney won't tip the scales in favor of McCain. FOX is reporting that Rommel is out.</p>[/quote]

Hmmm maybe it is Palin then??

McCain only has one shot at winning this thing, and that's if all the Obama supporters don't actually vote because they all assume he's going to get the votes. We all know if you are the popular one, that can be your downfall...

Remember that dumb Rock the Vote thing with Paris Hilton and P Diddy 4 years ago? That whole thing was so bogus beyond belief, it was nothing more than a reason to party and get your face and name out there.

Polls showed that there were even less college voters after that Rock the Vote campaign....

Most college kids just want to party, they don't really care all the much about voting...

BTW: awhile back Ben Affleck had a commerical about voting and telling the world how important it is vote, turns out he wasn't even registered to vote....it's all hollywood folks, and it's all bogus....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Haha... see I agree! </P>

Strategy wise, Rommney doesn't have a lot of base appeal to the undecided voters. Let's face it, I would say 75% of Americans are going to vote party, you could have britney on one ticket and kfed on the other.....</P>

Rommney won't tip the scales in favor of McCain. FOX is reporting that Rommel is out.</P>[/quote]

Hmmm maybe it is Palin then??

McCain only has one shot at winning this thing, and that's if all the Obama supporters don't actually vote because they all assume he's going to get the votes. We all know if you are the popular one, that can be your downfall...

Remember that dumb Rock the Vote thing with Paris Hilton and P Diddy 4 years ago? That whole thing was so bogus beyond belief, it was nothing more than a reason to party and get your face and name out there.

Polls showed that there were even less college voters after that Rock the Vote campaign....

Most college kids just want to party, they don't really care all the much about voting...

BTW: awhile back Ben Affleck had a commerical about voting and telling the world how important it is vote, turns out he wasn't even registered to vote....it's all hollywood folks, and it's all bogus....

[/quote]I don't see Obama carrying white southern males, especially those 50 and older. Mark my words, Kennedy is the only Democrat to win the oval office in modern times that was not southern born.

[quote user="mjg407"]I don't see Obama carrying white southern males, especially those 50 and older. Mark my words, Kennedy is the only Democrat to win the oval office in modern times that was not southern born.[/quote]

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that...

This will be interesting to see because times are changing. Right now I beleive the southern states are still the same southern states of yesterday.

But eventually they will no longer have that stranglehold on non-white nominees as the demographics will change...

Brian Clay and Nastia Luikin will be on the Wheaties box!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I don't see Obama carrying white southern males, especially those 50 and older. Mark my words, Kennedy is the only Democrat to win the oval office in modern times that was not southern born.[/quote]

This will be interesting to see because times are changing. Right now I beleive the southern states are still the same southern states of yesterday.

But eventually they will no longer have that stranglehold on non-white nominees as the demographics will change...
    [/quote]yep</P>

Clinton -South</P>

Carter - South</P>

LBJ - South</P>

Kennedy - North</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I don't see Obama carrying white southern males, especially those 50 and older. Mark my words, Kennedy is the only Democrat to win the oval office in modern times that was not southern born.[/quote]

[/quote]yep</p>

Clinton -South</p>

Carter - South</p>

LBJ - South</p>

Kennedy - North</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

If Al Gore won, he would have been on that list. Right now it seems Obama has the best shot at winning that is not from the South.

It really depends on if his supporters turn out to actually vote.

Ok, so Palin seems to be the chosen one.

I really thought it was going to be Romney.

I don't know much about Palin so I will have to research her...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Brian Clay and Nastia Luikin will be on the Wheaties box!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

my man, mikie looks better on the Corn Flakes box!!!!!![Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok, so Palin seems to be the chosen one.

I really thought it was going to be Romney.

I don't know much about Palin so I will have to research her...
    [/quote]</P>

This is smokin' hot!!!!</P>

She is a mom with 5 kids, and the last one has Down's Syndrome.</P>

She is a very active outdoor sportswoman.</P>

She is a member of NRA!!!!!!!</P>

She is suing the Feds, to get rid of the excess of black bears that are causing problems.</P>

Her state is right next to Russia and she is used to dealing with them</P>

She fishs, hunts, has 5 kids.....TOUGH as nails in any debate.</P>

She is GOLD for bringing in the votes. [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

McCain has been criticizing Obama this whole time for experience yet he picks someone to run on his VP ticket with even less experience??