Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok, so Palin seems to be the chosen one.

I really thought it was going to be Romney.

I don't know much about Palin so I will have to research her...
    [/quote]</P>

This is smokin' hot!!!!</P>

She is a mom with 5 kids, and the last one has Down's Syndrome.</P>

She is a very active outdoor sportswoman.</P>

She is a member of NRA!!!!!!!</P>

She is suing the Feds, to get rid of the excess of black bears that are causing problems.</P>

Her state is right next to Russia and she is used to dealing with them</P>

She fishs, hunts, has 5 kids.....TOUGH as nails in any debate.</P>

She is GOLD for bringing in the votes. [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Her husband is Eskimo, her son is in Iraq.......this lady has everything covered.</P>

She absolutely has balls.....will go nose to nose with ANYBODY in the Washington establishment.</P>

She is on the cover of Ice Fishing Magazine.</P>

She is a snowmobile champion winner.</P>

The lady will appeal to a lot of folks!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="n420p69"]McCain has been criticizing Obama this whole time for experience yet he picks someone to run on his VP ticket with even less experience??
    [/quote]

Exactly, I was just going to say that, some of the things McCain says doesn't make sense.
    It's because his memory sucks....

Don't get me wrong, this lady Palin from what I've been reading has balls and I like that he picked her.

She seems to be a great lady with morals and again, balls....

But that's what gets me with McCain, if his beef with Obama was lack of experience, he just walked right into it wit Palin....

McCain never should have played the experience card, this way picking Palin would have been fine...

Obama's campaign is going to have fun with this one....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</p>

This is smokin' hot!!!!</p>

She is a mom with 5 kids, and the last one has Down's Syndrome.</p>

She is a very active outdoor sportswoman.</p>

She is a member of NRA!!!!!!!</p>

She is suing the Feds, to get rid of the excess of black bears that are causing problems.</p>

Her state is right next to Russia and she is used to dealing with them</p>

She fishs, hunts, has 5 kids.....TOUGH as nails in any debate.</p>

She is GOLD for bringing in the votes. [Y][Y][Y]</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Her husband is Eskimo, her son is in Iraq.......this lady has everything covered.</p>

She absolutely has balls.....will go nose to nose with ANYBODY in the Washington establishment.</p>

She is on the cover of Ice Fishing Magazine.</p>

She is a snowmobile champion winner.</p>

The lady will appeal to a lot of folks!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I learned more about Palin than I ever did in the last 3 hours. I like this lady, eventhough I really thought Romney was going to be VP.

But back to my previous post, McCain now is going to have to answer to critics about experience..

I know this lady can run the white house if she had to, but McCain is going to have to backtrack on the experience thing now...

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</p>

This is smokin' hot!!!!</p>

She is a mom with 5 kids, and the last one has Down's Syndrome.</p>

She is a very active outdoor sportswoman.</p>

She is a member of NRA!!!!!!!</p>

She is suing the Feds, to get rid of the excess of black bears that are causing problems.</p>

Her state is right next to Russia and she is used to dealing with them</p>

She fishs, hunts, has 5 kids.....TOUGH as nails in any debate.</p>

She is GOLD for bringing in the votes. [Y][Y][Y]</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Her husband is Eskimo, her son is in Iraq.......this lady has everything covered.</p>

She absolutely has balls.....will go nose to nose with ANYBODY in the Washington establishment.</p>

She is on the cover of Ice Fishing Magazine.</p>

She is a snowmobile champion winner.</p>

The lady will appeal to a lot of folks!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I learned more about Palin than I ever did in the last 3 hours. I like this lady, eventhough I really thought Romney was going to be VP.

But back to my previous post, McCain now is going to have to answer to critics about experience..

I know this lady can run the white house if she had to, but McCain is going to have to backtrack on the experience thing now...

[/quote]

McCain has the whole backtracking thing down to a science so this shouldn't bother him too much.

[quote user="n420p69"]

McCain has the whole backtracking thing down to a science so this shouldn't bother him too much.
    [/quote]

Open mouth, insert foot...

Ok, I really don't know if she can run the white house if need-be, but she seems to be strong willed which is what you need anyways. 5 kids, one with DS, she's definitely strong....

Compared to Condi Rice, she ice fishes while Condi ice skates...hehehe....

Her daughters are hot.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

This is smokin' hot!!!!</P>

She is a mom with 5 kids, and the last one has Down's Syndrome.</P>

She is a very active outdoor sportswoman.</P>

She is a member of NRA!!!!!!!</P>

She is suing the Feds, to get rid of the excess of black bears that are causing problems.</P>

Her state is right next to Russia and she is used to dealing with them</P>

She fishs, hunts, has 5 kids.....TOUGH as nails in any debate.</P>

She is GOLD for bringing in the votes. [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Her husband is Eskimo, her son is in Iraq.......this lady has everything covered.</P>

She absolutely has balls.....will go nose to nose with ANYBODY in the Washington establishment.</P>

She is on the cover of Ice Fishing Magazine.</P>

She is a snowmobile champion winner.</P>

The lady will appeal to a lot of folks!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh this is going to be fun......the audience will not quiet down.....BELIEVE me, they are going to give the DNC a HUGE run for their money at the convention....they are going toyell twice as loud, as the DNC was even capable of!!!!</P>

Sarah will "Stomp you out" that wimp Nancy Pelosi faster than you can blink an eye.....no matter how much experience either of them has.</P>

I sure thought that it would be Romney, as well.....and I was looking forward to his financial skills.....but then I was really glad to see what Crush wrote, it is ALWAYS great to hear the inside scoop.</P>

OMG.......this MUSIC that they have to introduce Sarah......the RNC is going to do this up nicely!!!</P>

</P>

Oh this is going to be fun......the audience will not quiet down.....BELIEVE me, they are going to give the DNC a HUGE run for their money at the convention....they are going toyell twice as loud, as the DNC was even capable of!!!!</p>

Sarah will "Stomp you out" that wimp Nancy Pelosi faster than you can blink an eye.....no matter how much experience either of them has.</p>

I sure thought that it would be Romney, as well.....and I was looking forward to his financial skills.....but then I was really glad to see what Crush wrote, it is ALWAYS great to hear the inside scoop.</p>

OMG.......this MUSIC that they have to introduce Sarah......the RNC is going to do this up nicely!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, that was good music they used to introduced her.

Romney did pretty well for Mass, I believe he was their first Republican in YEARS.....

That's why I'm not sure what Crush has a problem with. I hope he can come back here and explain some more things in detail.

Mass was the first state I believe to offer state health coverage for every Mass resident, that's exactly what Obama wants to do for the entire country!!! Am I right or wrong?

The poor kids that Crush was teaching, now have health coverage, something they would have never had before....

If this plan didn't workout economically for the state of Mass, then it will not work for the entire U.S.!!!

</P>

AG check your inbox.</P>

</p>

AG check your inbox.</p>[/quote]

Got it...

Our old MB used to have a pop up when you had a PM....in fact, most modern MB have that now.

It's such a pain to have to tell people to check the inbox because there's no indicator that you have new mail or not.... [:$]