Re: Asian Giant for HC

Sarah in 1984, she is CUTE!!!

Last I checked, we had color photo's in 1984....[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Oh this is going to be fun......the audience will not quiet down.....BELIEVE me, they are going to give the DNC a HUGE run for their money at the convention....they are going toyell twice as loud, as the DNC was even capable of!!!!</P>

Sarah will "Stomp you out" that wimp Nancy Pelosi faster than you can blink an eye.....no matter how much experience either of them has.</P>

I sure thought that it would be Romney, as well.....and I was looking forward to his financial skills.....but then I was really glad to see what Crush wrote, it is ALWAYS great to hear the inside scoop.</P>

OMG.......this MUSIC that they have to introduce Sarah......the RNC is going to do this up nicely!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, that was good music they used to introduced her.

Romney did pretty well for Mass, I believe he was their first Republican in YEARS.....

That's why I'm not sure what Crush has a problem with. I hope he can come back here and explain some more things in detail.

Mass was the first state I believe to offer state health coverage for every Mass resident, that's exactly what Obama wants to do for the entire country!!! Am I right or wrong?

The poor kids that Crush was teaching, now have health coverage, something they would have never had before....

If this plan didn't workout economically for the state of Mass, then it will not work for the entire U.S.!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I like Romney's financial brain. He pulled the Olympics out of the tank.</P>

Not sure about health insurance in Mass....if true, I wish that Romney would/could solve the problem for the US....so that everyone would shut up about it, already.</P>

What Crush was talking about IMHO, was religion......and people being intrusive, by trying to jam theirs (which they think is the ONLY religion) down your throat.</P>

</P>

</P>

AG check your inbox.</P>

[/quote]

Got it...

Our old MB used to have a pop up when you had a PM....in fact, most modern MB have that now.

It's such a pain to have to tell people to check the inbox because there's no indicator that you have new mail or not.... [:$]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

comprende'........I answered in your inbox.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I like Romney's financial brain. He pulled the Olympics out of the tank.</p>

Not sure about health insurance in Mass....if true, I wish that Romney would/could solve the problem for the US....so that everyone would shut up about it, already.</p>

What Crush was talking about IMHO, was religion......and people being intrusive, by trying to jam theirs (which they think is the ONLY religion) down your throat.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Romney's health plan was basically this.

Whether or not you work, you should pay for health insurance just like you pay for car insurance and any other kind of insurance like dental. This makes total sense to me. Why is health insurance the only insurance that you have to have a job?

Of course you can always get independant insurance but that is VERY VERY expensive...you are better off working at Starbucks and using their health insurance which is very very good!!!

Secondly, the rest of your coverage will be subsidize by the state if you can't afford it. If you make less than $30K, you qualify for the state to cover the rest of your bills....I think this is pretty fair.

If you are paying for health insurance, you are trying to be responsible and protect yourself as much as possible.

As for the Mormon thing, I know a lot of mormons actually and none of them talk about being mormon or trying to convert you. Their family and morals is very high which this country needs more of. And they are very passive people.

Their church is low-key, they don't have enormous big churches like the Catholic church and they don't wear anything that tells you they are mormon, unlike the catholics who wear that bogus cross on their necklace which you know they aren't true catholics (it's like wearing the Yankee cap that you see across the country).

They also don't wear anything on their heads like Muslims....so in fact, Mormons are very very low key people....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I like Romney's financial brain. He pulled the Olympics out of the tank.</p> [/quote]

He did a fantastic job with the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake. He's just a very brilliant guy and now that McCain has chosen Palin as his VP, don't you think it would make sense to hire Romney as his economic advisor?

McCain needs to surround himself with good people...he doesn't hold a candle to Romney in terms of economics....

I told you so.

[quote user="n420p69"]McCain has been criticizing Obama this whole time for experience yet he picks someone to run on his VP ticket with even less experience??
    [/quote]How does she have less experience, and what would you rather have </P>

Pres - Exp or Pres In Experienced? The Veep doesn't make many policy decisions. She does however give the ticket a great boost, Obama is unpopular with women, Palin is a rising ticket in the Republican stage, her husband was a oil field worker. She's also incredibly knowledgeable in dealing with big oil. Best choice by far. </P>

I like Romney's financial brain. He pulled the Olympics out of the tank.</P>[/quote]

He did a fantastic job with the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake. He's just a very brilliant guy and now that McCain has chosen Palin as his VP, don't you think it would make sense to hire Romney as his economic advisor?

McCain needs to surround himself with good people...he doesn't hold a candle to Romney in terms of economics....
    [/quote]neither did Regan... he just surrounded himself with the smarts. GB Senior rejected it as VOODOO economics......

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="n420p69"]McCain has been criticizing Obama this whole time for experience yet he picks someone to run on his VP ticket with even less experience??
    [/quote]How does she have less experience, and what would you rather have </p>

Pres - Exp or Pres In Experienced? The Veep doesn't make many policy decisions. She does however give the ticket a great boost, Obama is unpopular with women, Palin is a rising ticket in the Republican stage, her husband was a oil field worker. She's also incredibly knowledgeable in dealing with big oil. Best choice by far. </p>[/quote]

Well she doesn't have less experience but he does have to back peddle now when it comes to experience.

When someone asks him, how she will do as President if something happens to him, I'd like to hear what he has to say considering he doesn't think Obama can do it...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I like Romney's financial brain. He pulled the Olympics out of the tank.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]neither did Regan... he just surrounded himself with the smarts. GB Senior rejected it as VOODOO economics......[/quote]

That's all you need, the right people around you. Donald Trump does the same thing. You will be successful if you have the right people, you don't need to know every single thing...